1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Tython: The Force Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthXan318, Jul 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Sorry, Gun. I missed your post, I hope you don?t mind me making it after my own.

Of Raffi Drall
    Conference Room, Sathel Arms

Raffi looked up theatrically, though truly surprised to hear words. He hadn?t ever seen the merchant speak, so with wide eyes he stared for a moment. It was particularly amazing, yet he was still confused for a split-second. Once control was regained, he slowly asked, ?What do you mean??

Raffi followed his gaze to the large window behind him. He blanked again and stared for a few seconds. Composure returned even quicker the second time and he said, ?Oh, yeah, really nice view. I?ve never noticed it before.? Raffi lived at ground level and was rarely higher than three floors up, except when he was racing. But then, he didn?t have time to notice the scenery. The race always took his full attention.

Raffi tucked the metal circle into his fist and removed it from above the table. He pocketed the cool piece and looked back at the merchant, Wit Witton. He sucked air through his teeth and cautiously asked, ?So, what do you do?? Raffi wasn?t sure if the man would take the question to mean his profession or his talent, but it really didn?t matter either way. It was an ice-breaker. Perhaps a poor one, but nevertheless?

Tag: Gun and Beasty
  2. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    IC: Wid Winton

"If you don't already know, I am a merchant," Wid said, still staring out the window. "They can make a difference, you know. Sell things, pocket profits, that sort of thing. However, it seems as if I have a certain knack for what I do. You see," he said, turning around to face Raffi, "I have extra . . . how can I put it . . . persuasion that helps me along. Of course, it is always good for someone like me to work some deals with our customers. Working with Deke gives me a chance to learn from one of the best." He had a bit of sarcasm in his voice. Not because he disliked Deke; he liked his boss, but because the whole operation was a cover story, a way to hide their true intentions. The intentions were not evil, but instead were to make Tython a better place to live.

"So, what do you do?" Wid asked Maxil, who was sitting across the table from where he was standing. "I know that you are the new guy around here, and I was wondering what you do as a normal job. Just to get to know each other, since we are working with one together to discover the mysteries of the mysterious energy."

TAG: Blu, Nick
  3. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 5
    Lyceus Eltotsira

Gallery, Conclave Campus

Within the Conclave gallery, Lyceus gingerly mingled amongst the guests who were present at the gallery on this glorious day. He playfully stroked the banded braids that comprised his beared, his grey robes flowing with fluid garce about him as he met and greeted many a guest. Lyceus could not recall ever being happier, or so satisfied with current events.

His expression at the moment was simply beatific.

Not too far from where he stood, the holo-piece he had created for this exhibition was displayed. It was, as his works tended to be somwhat dramatic and grandiose, yet awe-inspiring and beautiful. The display required a space of 12 square meters. At the center of the space, a beautiful young girl sat in the stillness of a meditative lotus position. Her form and features were quite attractive and the modesty of her simple robes only enhanced those qualities as they gave her an air of pious humility.

The young girl, about 16 years of age or older, sat in what appeared to be a garden. Her eyes were closed and her dark hair pushed back and left to cascade down her back. Her hands rested on her lap as they faced skyward. She was also barefoot. The garden's scent permeated the immediate area. But what drew the attention of onlookers was the fact that the image was completely done in grey tones. Every flower and blade of grass was grey, including the girl herself.

The image remained so for nearly three minutes, giving the onlooker time to reflect on what was being seen. But before a conclusion could be reached, a single pulsating sphere of blue energy descended from the ceiling and fell down ever so slowly upon the meditating female. The very air seemed to become ionized as the energy orb closed-in on the unsuspecting girl. Nothing seemed to change, until the moment it made contact with the girl.

Suddenly the entire holo-image became engulfed in a momentary flash of light, and the young girls eyes opened wide. Her soft lips parted just so, and as she did so, color exploded all around her. Her hair, her skin, her tunic, every flower and every blade of grass became vibid with color. After half a minute, the holo-image shimmered, and the garden the girl was meditating upon shrank in size, revealing the building it was set upon and it's surrounding area. These places immediately changed from grey tones to color. The image shifted again to show the city scape, and filled it with color, then the continent, then the planet and so forth and so on, until finally the galaxy itself was shown, rotating on its axis in full color.

A moment later the girls eyes were super-imposed on the image as she viewed the galaxy with 'new eyes'.

This particular piece was titled: 'Awakening!'

Lyceus rather liked it and smiled as he regarded the reactions of those spectating the small vignette in its entirety. Satisfied at the positive reactions, the artist-philosopher slipped away to join his fellow thinkers and artist.

Earlier, Lyceus had been moved by the detail and grace he'd come to appreciate in Takla Foo's evocative sculptures. In his eyes, she was already a Master in her own right. Lyceus particularly liked her sculpture of 'Platic'. There was a depth and majesty about it that he could not quite describe.

He spotted Takla, who was to his dismay, engrossed in her own shyness. Lyceus smiled ruefully and shook his head slightly. Artsits were such peculiar people, himself included. His grey eyes also spotted
    Gaeriel Barento, "that savvy merchant" as he affectionately refered to her now and again.

As he approached the two women, he heard a familiar voice.

"Beautiful work!" Professor Shir Alvarez enthused, as he hrried to join the small group. The Conclave's Head Administrator was a busy man, but he always made it a point to visit the galleries. "Very nicely done, Lyceus and Takla - and a good morning to you, Gariel. I trust you are all well?"

Lyceus smiled broadly, even as he notice Takla's pecu
  4. blubeast1237 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Maxil Sylveste
    Conference, Sathel Arms

"So, what do you do?" Sylveste raised an eyebrow at the man before looking back down at his officer's cap in his hands.

"I know that you are the new guy around here, and I was wondering what you do as a normal job. Just to get to know each other, since we are working with one together to discover the mysteries of the mysterious energy."

Sylveste brushed his hair with his hand and leaned back in the chair. "I'm not-" He cut off. Just because he wasn't here for the same reasons everyone else was, didn't mean he had to tell everyone. He was just an affiliate who wanted to take an interest in his own power, to understand it better and maybe even call upon it at his will. But he was faithfully a police officer, and that wouldn't be changing, and he couldn't blame these guys for not knowing. The Circle was secretive, even within its own walls.

"Well, some of us have respectful jobs, live serving the earthframe. I may not be any cool merchant with a nice hat and a long coat, but I put my boots on just like any other man. Powers or no powers." Sylveste knew that he came off raw, just a tinge, but it was necessary. These guys had a knack of thinking they were better than others or that they had some noble calling, so they would talk down to you if you didn't show them that you could handle your own.

The man wasn't even part of the "Circle", in truth. He literally was a police officer who sometimes helped the Sathel Arms shippers with shipping duty. And the reason the Sathel Arms CEO would call him to a conference escaped him, but it had better not be for some noble calling. Because just as quickly had he walked in here, he would walk the hell out.

"I liked your last race." Sylveste commented to the young gun.

Tag: Guns, Nicola
  5. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Raffi Drall
    Conference Room, Sathel Arms HQ

Raffi grinned at the policeman?s words. Well, that was untrue. It wasn?t the words that had caught his eye, but his tone. The way they rolled of his tongue. Rough, unexpected. Though, he might have suspected, given the man?s extensive body art. It was nice to think of him as something other than an enforcer of the law. He would still have to be cautious.

And, nearly immediately, as if in anticipation of Raffi?s resolve, the man said,
    ?I liked your last race.? Raffi sucked in cold air through his teeth, his heart hammered for an instant. His last race, had taken place in one of the larger sewer pipes. Awful smell, but huge cut. However, that race had been both extremely dangerous and highly illegal. Raffi racked his brain.

The race before that had been legitimate and Raffi sighed relief. He inhaled again, to cover its purpose. He forced a smile and said, ?I liked that race, too. I?d heard the guy was good, but I hadn?t expected it to be such a battle. Has been a while since one of those races. I nearly wrecked my bike around some of those turns.? Raffi chuckled, remembering the finish.

Obviously it was settled by a photograph, and by less than a foot, he had kept his streak alive. Thirty-two races and counting. He was quite proud at the fact, but wasn?t about to brag. He paused, trying to think of a way to continue the conversation. Perhaps, it was best to continue along these lines. He asked,
    ?Do you ride??

Tag: beasty, Guns
  6. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Alana Cha-Rikki
    Gardens, Conclave Campus

Alana walked alongside the woman, who introduced herself as Jed Vindezya, the scientist who was overseeing the trials for the Ashla sensitivity test. "It's a completely harmless procedure," Jed was saying as they walked. "We take some tissue samples - a little blood, hair, some mouth swabs - and run it through our testing equipment, and it produces your results. Nothing to worry about, I've done it myself."

A young man, whom she learned was named Conrad also walked along. They passed another man in the gardens...this name was Alec, and it seemed that he was do to take the test, as well as Conrad. Jed called out a greeting.

"Hello, Alec," Jed greeted. "This is Conrad and Alana - they just arrived this morning. Alana is interested in our research, and Conrad is scheduled to be tested tomorrow."

Alex turned to looked at Conrad and herself, and there was an odd sensation. Odd, but nothing truly detectable. She smiled.

"Nice to meet you," Alec greeted, a polite smile on his face as he gave them a respectful bow and held out his hand to shake. Alana looked at his hand, and with a polite nod of the head, opted to bow instead, as she waited to see how Conrad would react. This strange sticking out of hands,
    was something she had seen before, even if she did not quite understand it.

"Nice to meet you, Alec." she stated softly.

TAG: Sarge221,Hammurabi, DarthXan318
  7. Hammurabi Force Ghost

star 4
    Conrad Fae
    Ashla Conclave - Gardens

The campus was beautiful, but Conrad wasn't exactly here for the scenery. Sure, he'd learn to appreciate it in time - but for now, he was here to get tested, not to admire the scenery. At this point, he had a pretty good idea how his test results would turn out. Then again, that was just intuition. Of course, his intuition was often surprisingly accurate. Over time, Conrad had learned to trust his gut instinct, and so far, that had worked out. Almost perfectly, in fact. And now, Conrad's gut instinct had brought him here.

He already felt at home - but it wasn't exactly a home Conrad was after. It would certainly be nice to have a place to stay, but Conrad was more concerned with tapping into his potential than he was with finding a sense of 'home'. Despite the controversy surrounding it, Conrad realized that the potential of the so-called 'Ashla' was far from being fully uncovered. He was keen on helping discover its secrets, and he was even more keen on realizing his own potential, developing his own abilities to their maximum.

But that would come in time. For now, he would simply appreciate the natural beauty that surrounded him. But Conrad had never been particularly interested in nature: of more concern to him were the people around him. Alana struck him as very foreign, but he imagined she felt the same way about him. Jed struck him as intelligent, but then again, he already knew about her role in Ashla research, so there was a chance that had tinted his perception of her.

Then there was Alec, whom they had just stumbled across. "Nice to meet you," Conrad said. "So, how long have you been around here?"

Tag: Sarge, Xan, Ktala
  8. Sarge221 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Alec Grazer
    Conclave Campus, Gardens

His hand having not be accepted by either of them didn't put to death his friendly smile and Alec just allowed his hand to quietly drop back to his side, instead happy enough with their verbal greetings.

There was an immediate question from Conrad, and Alec was equally fine with giving the man an answer. "A little over a year now. I had finished with my education in philosophy two years ago and, considering how much controversy that what we know as Ashla has been getting, I thought my knowledge could be best used within the Conclave in the study of it. Who knows what parts the Ashla and the Conclave may play in the future of Tython? I'm hoping that with the research being conducted here, it'll be for the benefit of everyone."

His gaze having been on Conrad, Alec now looked between him and Alana. "And from what Ms Vindezya mentions, I can hope that you two may be interested in helping shape such a future?"

Behind the friendly smile, Alec put the faces of the two to memory. These were two factors, however minor, that had just been introduced and Alec had to take even the smallest of details into account during his work within the Conclave if he hoped to uncover anything that he may need to inform to his friends in the Circle.

TAG: Ktala, Hammurabi, DarthXan318
  9. Lord_Lahmien Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Ivo Agrippa
    The Vale Bar

Preferring to stand near the door as opposed to sit as the others were, Ivo paced in a tight circle as he listened. "Normals", he thought, the term made his blood boil. It was these normals who were holding him back in his military career he was sure of it. His pacing stopped as Pyr finished his statement and he briefly scanned the room for what had to be the hundredth time.

"They are already scared as evident by this nonsense on the holonet." Ivo continued raising his hand in the direction of the vid screen. "What they need is to be taught their place."

TAG: Pyr Reconn, Heath Torkin, Varus Beleikov, Antur and Juris
  10. blubeast1237 Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: "Serve the Earthframe" is a slang phrase on Tython for Civil Service/Duty. You will hear many a slang from la police officer.:D Also, Guns, Nicola, I'm going to act on the basis that we all know who each other are, without even wasting time posting "What's your name?" If we've been called to a room with two other guys, it wouldn't be hard to find their names.

Conference, Sathel Arms

Sylveste smiled at the expression Drall made. He had heard the guy was on the circuit, but that would be no reason to arrest him. At least, right now. Some people had some money on the circuit, which is why the investigation had taken a...hiatus of sorts.

"Nah, I don't ride. But I know alittle about it. One of my friends races, so I find time to go watch him sometimes. Just stay out of the 3rd sector during the late hours. It gets kind of hot down there, eh?"

Sylveste hoped the young man would get the hint and stay out of 3rd Sector. The police regularly patrolled there and while they could overlook upcoming races, if they caught a swoop racer pretty much spitting in their face, well, they wouldn't take too kindly to that. He didn't know why, but there was a purity in Drall that he didn't sense in the merchant.

Sense...

That word had taken a different meaning to Sylveste in the past couple of weeks. And the dream he had last night...Fire and destruction and a young man riding away from the disaster, barely alive. It was a silhouette, but he could see from the tatters of clothing flying away in the wind that the man(or woman) had been horribly burned and was probably hanging on by a thread of life. Sylveste shuddered, he would have to cross that bridge when he came to it.

"So, you guys want to get a cup of caf after this party is over?" Maxil Sylveste asked as he lit up a cigarra, offering the two men cigarras as well. Damn, he was running low.

Tag: Nicola, Guns
  11. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Raffi Drall

Raffi nodded slowly, with Maxil?s warning. He didn?t have any races down that way for a while. Luckily for him, Raffi never raced before checking the scenery. He never really asked for a chase, but if it came to pursuit, he was gone. In fact, Raffi wore a mask to cover his face in all of his? less than licit exhibitions. He took no chances. His arrest would destroy his mother, who knew nothing of his nighttime endeavors.

Raffi eagerly caught the cigarra tossed to him. He lit it himself, and in the first intoxicating inhalation, thought over the policeman?s request. It didn?t take long for him to decide to accompany the man. He rarely refused good company, unless his gut urged otherwise. He had learned to trust his gut over the years. It had saved him from a lot of nasty dealings. Particularly during his stint as a dealer, after his father had died, the last year.

Raffi drummed his fingers on the table again and nodded, a small smile crossing his lips. He said,
    ?Definitely, then, maybe I can pay you back for this cigarra.? He smiled and puffed a small ringlet of smoke. Blowing on it, the ring expanded, but dissipated in a second.

Tag: beasty and Guns
  12. Dubya_Scott Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Pyr Reconn
    The Vale Bar

"What they need is to be taught their place," Ivo had said.

Pyr turned around to look at him. "Yeah, I know. But would we actually want to harm them, or just kinda...threaten 'em?" Pyr did feel that they were superior compared to these other `normal` people, but he was a bit hesitant to harm or even kill anybody.

TAG: Ivo Agrippa, Heath Torkin, Varus Beleikov, Antur and Juris
  13. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    Sathel Arms Conference Room

Wid turned his attention back towards the other two, who were contentedly smoking on their cigarras. Shaking his head at the offer of a smoke, he sat back down in his chair and pulled out the brain teaser. If Deke wasn't going to show up, he might as well pass the time somehow. The smell of the cigarra smoke wafted over to him, but he kept on matching symbols; bird, bird, boar, snake, boar he thought as he twisted the panels around. So the new guy was a racer, was he not? Racers usually got caught, and if they didn't, most would get killed or maimed after a nasty wreck on some high-speed endeavor through the surrounding hills and paths.

"So," he said, looking at Raffi. "You race swoop bikes? That takes a lot of guts, especially for someone as good as yourself. Tell me; why are you attracted to racing?"

TAG: Nick, Blu
  14. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Raffi Drall

Raffi grinned. He knew the obvious answer, but hesitated. There were many reasons why he did it. Obviously, one was the money. But, that was material, irrelevant. Raffi didn?t need any money. He was content living in the garbage pits, fighting to get by. It wasn?t that. He shrugged and said, ?That a tough question, Witty. It takes a complex answer to settle it.?

Raffi inhaled on the cigarra and puffed another ring of smoke, letting waft in the air. He waited, sucked in more smoke, and spoke with it seeping from between his teeth. He enjoyed the dramatic effect. ?I love the speed. The wind. At the speeds my bike moves, even warm air turns to ice on your face. The initial burst, when the lights go green, is literally breath-taking.?

Raffi tapped the table with his index finger. He frowned and continued, ?It?s not about winning, really. Maybe, it?s just the recognition. If I?m walking down the street and some kid remembers my last race, I?m pretty frellin? content. Plus, I get babes like you wouldn?t imagine.? Raffi grinned even wider than at first. Then, he couldn?t help but laugh; a deep, throaty sound.

Tag: Guns and beasty
  15. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    OOC: Nick, my character is named Wid. Just wanted to let you know. :)

"I see," Wid said. "So, you like to be recognized on the streets by people? Sounds like you can really attract attention to yourself. It's always the same with racers; they get known for a while, and then they disappear from sight. That hasn't happened yet, am I right?" Twisting another symbol on the puzzle, he continued. "So, you can race really well. Is there something that could give you an advantage over the other racers. Not knowing about parts available on the free market, I would wonder how you could be so impressive. Is it skill, luck or some of both?"

16. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Raffi Drall

Raffi?s laugh faltered and he frowned. He didn?t appreciate the tone taken by the merchant. Was he implying that it was something other than skill? He had his suspicion, but it wasn?t proven, nor did he truly believe it. His success was a result of practice and natural talent. Ambition, perhaps. It wasn?t supernatural in any way. Not like his other skills. Sure his bike ran better, but that could also be attributed to his skill with machines, only minutely enhanced by his talent.

Raffi turned his frown to an uneasy smile. He didn?t want to get into a fight with this man, now. His cordiality would persist through the meeting and he address Wit?s rudeness after. In a different setting, no doubt. But, he wouldn?t let the man insult him, if that was what this was. Raffi forced peace into his words, as he said,
    ?I?m not sure I know the answer to that, Witty.?

17. darth_nemisis Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Heath Torkin
    ~The Vale Bar - Tython~

Heath sat in his chair, quietly sipping the beverage in front of him. He was not exactly sure what it was called or made up of, but he told the bartender to get him the most order beverage they had. And this is what was brought to him. It was rather tasty, but a bit strong. Something that wasn't usually ordered this early in the morning. But he drank it anyway. Around him were five other people and, by the looks of it, he was the youngest of the pair. There was two others who were close to the same age as he was, one missing a finger on his left hand and the other was most certainly a military man. The last man was older than the rest, but looked familiar. Heath could not quite put his finger on it.

Pacing in front of them all was Antur Kilvaari. "This test is a threat to us all," he said before going on about how the normal people, those without that mysterious power, were scared of those with the power. They very well should be. One of the other men, the one with the missing finger, mentioned that a scare was in order. However, the other younger man, the military man, said, "They are already scared as evident by this nonsense on the holonet. What they need is to be taught their place."

"Yeah, I know. But would we actually want to harm them, or just kinda...threaten 'em?" said Pyr. Heath was not sure exactly what to believe. He was not ready to hurt anyone, but what other option did they have? The normal people were causing problems, problems that were threatening to the Bogan. But, Heath decided to stay quiet, and let the others discuss what to do.

TAG: DarthXan318, Winged_Jedi, Dubya_Scott, Lord_Lehmien
  18. Winged_Jedi Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: Note that for the next ten days I may not be able to get internet access. If that's the case, just ignore Beleikov instead of waiting for him to respond.

The Vale Bar

In time, all beings found their place.

Varus Beleikov considered: is this to be mine?

A quiet bar, surrounded by disillusioned individuals who shared nothing with him except their sensitivity to the Ashla...and their philosophy on how it should be used. But what else? What else, of significance?

Oh, what power they could wield, what change they could bring about, from their lofty perches within society! Ha! One of them was a student. Another was an artist. What was his plan, exactly- to paint some seditious graffiti on the Conclave walls? And as for Kilvaari- a fiery demagogue, certainly. But one with a sphere of influence that barely extended past this rebellious rabble.

They spoke.

"But would we actually want to harm them, or just kinda...threaten 'em?" the artist was saying.

"I agree," said Varus suddenly, his voice a rich, commanding baritone. "To merely flex our muscles is the preferable course of action."

He waited a brief moment to allow his audience's faces to express contempt, curiosity, or whatever emotion they should feel at the interjection of the strange old man in the corner.

"If you possess strength," he continued, "then you simply need your inferiors to be aware of that fact. To actually use it only fosters resentment. We must demonstrate our...abilities...without harming or wounding. Our purpose must be simply to educate."

He paused again.

"One does not need to break the backs of the weak in order to make them bow."

TAG: Lord_Lahmien, Dubya_Scott, darth_nemisis, Xan

19. blubeast1237 Force Ghost

star 5
    Conference, Sathel Arms

"Wow," Sylveste laughed under his breath. He had a feeling that Drall was going to kill Winton after this meeting was over, or, if the dude kept letting things slip through his mouth, before the meeting even started. But, since his Ashla hadn't kicked in and shown his a vision of it, it was only a feeling. Albeit, a very strong feeling.

Sylveste needed to change the subject.

He drew in more on his cigarra, raising an eyebrow at Drall for how much the kid seemed to enjoy it. The kid was barely over the legal for age for this type of cigarra, but Sylveste knew that this guy had smoked cigarras before, but not recurringly. Mainly because the lightness of the young man's voice, in contrast to Sylveste scratchy voice.

Scratching his beard, he broke the silence. "Okay, let's not ignore the fact that we all have the Ashla. And, Winton, we may not know each other's powers, but don't take us as complete fools either. We know what you're trying to do and if we didn't tell you already, give it up, you're not going to find out you piece of kaf'nu."

Sylveste looked straight at the merchant. He didn't care what the man thought about him, but his prying ways were starting to get on his nerves. Sylveste sighed and stood up, finishing off his cigarra. "But what we can do something about is find out why the hell we're here. I have no kriffing clue, now what about you two?"

Tag: Nicola, Guns

OOC: Guns, don't take anything I'm saying in character as resentment, please. All in good role playing.;)
  20. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: As spoken by Beasty, take my character's evident hostility towards your's as nothing more than that.

Raffi Drall

Raffi gaped. Composure wasn?t his strong suit, but Maxil had just blown up on Witty out of no where. Or, perhaps it was from somewhere. It was possible the merchant?s concealed interrogations had irked the police officer, as well. Still, he hadn?t expected the outburst, but he suddenly gained a lot more respect for Maxil.

Raffi took a smaller puff of the cigarra, inconspicuously letting the smoke flood from his lips. He tapped his chin with his pinky finger. Raffi didn?t even know what a kaf?nu was, but it was obviously somewhat insulting, judging by the tone it was spoken with. Raffi sucked air through his teeth, the stub of his cigarra pluming in between his index and thumb.

Raffi coughed quietly, and offered his assumption,
    ?Well, the whole idea is for us to learn to manipulate the Ashla thing, isn?t it? So, maybe Deke?ums has a job for us to do? that involves training our minds?? It had sounded better in his head, and Raffi wasn?t sure what Maxil would think. He didn?t really care what Wit though, as he was still mulling over knocking his face into a better arrangement.

Tag: Guns and beasty
  21. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    OOC: Actually, you are making great responses to my character, so all is good. :)

"You and your stupid kaf'nu," Wid said, still looking at his puzzle. "And you think that you can just gang up on me because I can see things that you don't? Well, I suppose that we all have powers, and that we're good at something, but that doesn't mean that we go insulting each other." He wagged his finger. "Both of you need to settle down, lighten up a little bit. Then, you can enjoy your lives more." Putting his legs up on the table, Wid continued. "Why we're here? Deke's probably got something really important for us. Of course, it all depends on who will get the first nod on any new assignment." Raising his head, he looked at the others.

He could sense their resentment towards him, but he could always mess with their heads a little bit. If he could do it with "customers", then he could do it here and now. However, what would the boss say if he tricked the others into seeing his views? He wanted to know more about the powers that he had inside, but he also wanted to get the other two back for their laziness and lack of knowledge, not to mention risking his job. He had never hated himself for who he was; merely used his inner confusion guide him through tough spots. It had always worked for him; why would this be any different?

22. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Raffi Drall

Raffi grinned stupidly. This man was both infuriating and, seen in different light, amusing. It was surprising that the man could be more wrong about him enjoying his life. Raffi was purely ecstatic about his lot. He had everything he had ever wanted and more. A humble mechanic wasn?t hard to please. Grease on his brow was all the nourishment he required. A good time, his only goal.

Raffi leaned back in his chair. He was still smiling at Wit. He licked his lips and took a last puff from his cigarra. His pushed the cloud directly across the table towards Wit and flicked the exhausted butt towards the ashtray. With a soft clink, it landed right on the edge and rolled in. Raffi kept his eyes on the merchant. He had made his decision. Witty was going to get a mouthful of knuckle when the meeting was over.

In fact, little stopped him from getting on the table and kicking the smug grin off of the man?s face. Obviously, Maxil. And, his self-control managed to hold him in check, for now. Raffi exercised his jaw and said,
    ?You?re a cheeky little bastard, aren?t you, Witty? Is that why they named you that? ?Cos you were so damn funny?? Raffi mouth was a tight line, his contempt showing more than his amusement, now.

23. blubeast1237 Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Wid, Nicola, Wid Winton!:p Also, Xan, if any of the things I said in this post aren't according to your plan, please let me know. I just wanted to bring up some history of the police force.

Conference, Sathel Arms

Eyeing Winton, Sylveste felt anger rising in him, but he had to keep it in line. His other tearing of the man's character were controlled bursts, but if he just outright lost it, that was a sign of weakness. A sign that he couldn't handle himself and that Winton was getting at him. But Sylveste was an officer, and he knew better and had to maintain control.

Smiling at Drall's comment, Sylveste sat back down and lit another cigarra up, taking out his sluggy and placing it in his lap. He didn't plan on using it, at least not yet, but when he got aggravated he had to fidget with something.

"I...I don't know how I got here, honestly. Sathel Arms, they aren't liked all over the planet, for obvious reasons. So the TPDF(Tython Police Defense Force) decided that it would be a boost to our funding if we aided Sathel Arms in their weapons development and testing, shipping, and security force. That's how I got started here. The only reason-" Sylveste began to cough loudly, but quickly settled back down. Damn cigarras. "...Reason I'm here is as a guard of some sort. That's why it puzzles me as to why I'm here."

Unloaded his sluggy before clipping it back together. "I've never felt like an outcast before. And I keep myself going by tending to my regular life," He tapped his foot at Winton. "That I very much enjoy." Sylveste smiled at the man. Confessions like this were needed right now and despite how much he didn't like Winton, he guessed he could relate to the wanting to know that you're not alone philosophy.

"Oh yeah, I'm not a kriffing split personality kloyker, but just to refrain from smashing your face in that desk, I felt the need to explain why I'm alittle amped right now."

Tag: Guns, Nicola
  24. DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    blubeast, that's all perfectly fine. ;)

Maxil Sylveste, Raffi Drall, Wid Winton

Conference Room, Sathel Arms

The door to the conference room banged open. In strode Deke Sathel, followed by a tall woman in her mid-forties that all three recognised as Calla Albrecht - another one of the Circle's founders. She too worked in Sathel Arms, although what exactly her job was they had no idea.

"Good, you're all here," Deke said briskly. He sat down at the head of the conference table; Calla walked over to the windows and glanced out, seemingly indifferent to the presence of the three men. "I apologise for keeping you waiting."

Deke slid the three of them slim folders emblazoned with the Sathel Arms logo, and only then did he seem to catch sight of the cigarras Maxil and Raffa were smoking. He grinned. "Maxil, what did I tell you about smoking in the conference rooms?"

TAG: NickLitYouAFlame, blubeast1237, JEDIGUNSHIP

More to come later - just getting this moving along. I now know what Ktala means by "rabid rabbits". :p
  25. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Psh? I like Wit Witton better. So, I?m calling him Witty.

Raffi Drall

Raffi leaned a little further back. Without something in his hands, he struggled to find a place for them. He tried folding them across his chest. Not working. Neither was resting them on the arms. He glanced at Maxil, noticed the gun on his own lap. He smiled. That would do it, but his displeasure hadn?t become murderous just yet. He scratched his cheek, his other hand content to drum again.

Raffi glanced at Maxil as he spoke. He didn?t really no what to say to his words. Certainly nothing in consolation. He had never been great at showing remorse for other people?s deals. However, he understood perfectly his last words,
    ?Oh yeah, I'm not a kriffing split personality kloyker, but just to refrain from smashing your face in that desk, I felt the need to explain why I'm a little amped right now.?

Raffi chuckled. He clenched a fist and responded, ?If that need becomes a desire, Maxil, just let me take the first punch. I?ll be over the table in an instance.? Raffi rocked his chair, showing his eagerness. He grinned and drummed more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.