u people r dorks

Discussion in 'Quad Cities - Old Board' started by TheMatador, Aug 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMatador Jedi Youngling

Ole! Im the Matador! I just moved out of the QC because of you people. I dislike star wars because none of the movies have good plots. When i realized the QC area finally had a star wars fan club, I moved to muscatine to get away. You all need to do something a little more constructive with your time than worship a movie. Ole!
  2. Master-Jedi-Smith Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Wow!

I don't even live in the QC anymore, but anyone who would actually move to Muscatine and tell everyone, well, just take out the word "people" in your title, put the letter "a" in after the letter "r" with a space in between, and take off the "s" on the last word, and you'll know what I'm saying, I hope!

P.S.
    I love the way you cleverly used the letters "u" and "r" instead of the actual words "You" and "are." Very, very classy! :)

Latre! :D

Oh, I almost forgot,

Ole! :D
  3. qcjediHammond Jedi Youngling

star 1
    you just sign up for boards you give yourself a logo and have a signature and you call us dorks. all i have to say is look in the mirror.
  4. Master-Jedi-Smith Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Excellent points qcjediHammond! :)

Obviously I thought the same thing, but was trying to cut him some slack, I mean he does live in Muscatine for goodness sake! :eek:

:p

Edit: Damn! Almost forgot again!

Ole! :D
  5. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    Looks like one of your own has rumaged thru a sock drawer. Different groups have different feelings on whether or not they like to take crap from a member's sock, so you can either pounce back on him or just have me drop the banhammer and do a little laundry. I'll leave it up to you. [face_devil]

[image=http://www.sportg.com/brian/pics/banhammer.jpg]

¡Olé!
  6. Master-Jedi-Smith Jedi Padawan

star 4
    [face_laugh]

Yeah, it does feel kind of socky! :D

But, then, what the heck am I doing in this forum?! :eek:

:p

Don't mind me! :D

7. qcjediHammond Jedi Youngling

star 1
    If he continues to saying the things about the Quad City Jedi Order or any other group ban him. But i am a three strikes man. In this case go for two strikes. Because he is messing with more than one group when he talks like that.
  8. qcjediHammond Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Thanks Master-Jedi-Smith for being the first one respond. I said what i said in my first respond because that just made me mad, that he came on a star wars fan boards and said what he said. I am not mad at what he said, because i heard it most of the time, but the media in which he said it really made me mad. Thanks again and MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!!!!
  9. ChrisKenobi Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hey Matador if we drove you away from the Quad Cities good. Its probably not big enought for the two of us anyways. You insult my club you insult me. I take these things personally. I don't take personal insults very well especially where Star Wars and the Jedi order are concerened. But you do have the luxury of saying what want for now being that you can hide behind an user name and icon. As a matador you should know better that to mess (want to say something else) with the bull or in this case bulls. Bulls being the QUAD CITY JEDI ORDER!

Any more of this and I say we ban this MoFro!
  10. Sith_Steve Jedi Youngling

star 2
  11. Shara Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Eh it's probably some disgruntled fanboy who someone accidentally pissed off. No matter, any board of respect usually gets hit by at least one sock. Heck, look at our board. Geesh.

12. QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    People like this make me laugh until my face aches. They talk all this big game but don't have the jewels to back up their big mouths. He's just bitter because SW is so unbelievably uncontrollably huge and only getting bigger and there's nothing he can do about it. He has no idea what a great gift it is to have something like this bring people together. He's a punk and a spineless one at that. If I ever met him in person, well, let's just say I could use the practice.

Star Wars rules all
  13. QCJediTim Jedi Youngling

star 1
    As the former Padawan of Chris Kenobi I must say that I am in agrement with my master. I also take the Jedi Order very seriously. You are probably some little fanboy we angered at some point, and you are too afraid to face us a real person so you call us dorks but yet, you made up an account just to take shots at us. You also clain you do not like Star Wars, but yet you went to a Star Wars Websight. You want to make negative coments fine but why don't you tell us who you are and talk to us as a real man. Until then your vailed insults will not frighten us.
  14. Neckless06 Jedi Youngling

Mr. matador i am Neckless an very close friend of the Council. you are very lucky i am stationed in colorado at the moment because if there is one thing i don't tolerate it's people talking smack about my friends and the Order. You had best hope we don't ever meet either. As a member of the military i am trained to shall we say remove problems with my bare hands and as my friends can testify i am nothing if not loyal and will take care of any problems thay may have to utmost of my ability. so mr matador for your sake and mine stay in muscatine and pray we never meet.
  15. zpac4 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    This dude is probably just a big Star Trek fan who is ticked because the producers of that show ran the franchise into the ground. Or, he's a LOTR fan who's ticked because Star Wars is the reason his movie even had special effects. Hey, if you want a fight, maybe I could look you up sometime - I'm out there a lot. And don't make fun of us just because we have a hobby that doesn't involve smoking weed or doing strange things to your body. If you want a fight, Mr. Chico Santana, all I have to say is JUST BRING IT!!! The QCJO and I would be happy to mop the floor with you! Ole!
  16. qcjediDave Jedi Youngling

Hello, Mr.Matador. Just because you cant find any friends, or have anything in common with any other popular people, dont mean you have to crap on our group.

Ole!
  17. Count_Looku Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Whats that Zack, We dont smoke or do straing things to our bodies!...Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!
    I WANT OUT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. Count_Looku Jedi Youngling

star 1
    oH, and Chris... You do know you have the power of the Ban hammer as well...

19. Master-Jedi-Smith Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Glad to help qcjediHammond! :)

May the force be with you and the rest of the QCJO.

20. QCJediLance Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Let's get back to Star Wars and stop giving this punk the attention that he's looking for and must not be getting any from anyone else.
    Lance
    May the force be with you!
  21. UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I agree. I'm just watching your board nice job on your site. But people like that should be banned from the boards. Maybe the mods might pick this up.

Your Friend,

Universal
  22. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    I've intentionally left this open and the sock unbanned because I've been discussing what to do with the user behind TheMatador with ChrisKenobi...he is going to speak with this person and try to resolve the issue. The splatter of the banhammer leaves stains, so if it can be avoided then that would be a good thing. ;)
  23. QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I think Lance interjected at the right time. It was getting pretty out of hand. People like that have no sense of reason. It's not like you can really appeal to their sensibilities.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.