main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

U-zu-ma-ki Naruto thread!

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by aPPmaSTer, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aPPmaSTer

aPPmaSTer Jedi Master star 3

Dec 23, 2004
    Hey, any Naruto fans out there?? Although I haven't seen all the episodes yet, I'm a big fan of the series. Right now I'm on 139 and it's goooooooood :)

2. Darth_Omega

Darth_Omega Force Ghost star 6

May 19, 2002
    Its watchable and enjoyable until episode 135, after that its so bad that I prefer to poke my eyes out instead of watching that crap :)

Fillers suck, kthxbye.

3. aPPmaSTer

Dec 23, 2004
    Yeah? I heard that the fillers start around 155. By 139 it's still a continuing story, they're just entering Orochimaru's castle.

I think it's more than just watchable though, this show has pretty much everything! It's got lots of action, LOTS of comedy, lots of emotion, and something that you don't see in a lot of other shows...it actually TEACHES kids a lot about life as well as encouraging them never to give up. I love it :)

4. Darth_Omega

May 19, 2002
    No its fillers from 139 and its obvious if I say so myself.

5. aPPmaSTer

Dec 23, 2004
    Dude, I'm AT 139 and it's not a filler. They start at 155, when everything's resolved. Right now it's in the middle of the action.

6. Darth_Omega

May 19, 2002
    Look I use to be a huge Naruto fan and I've read the manga up the more recent chapters. I'll tell you this, Naruto never ever visited Orochimaru's castle and everything after the return Sasuke arc (episode 135) has been nothing but stupid fillers. I know that because I stopped watching the show at episode 137 and the start of the idiotic filler arc.

7. Xal

Xal Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2006
    Sup, everyone? I thought I was the only Naruto fan on here. It's already one of my favorite animes (others being Dragonball Z, Hellsing, Berserk, and Ninja Scroll, and Full Metal Alchemist).

Naruto is very, very good anime. I only watch the Japanese version because it's the true version; it doesn't get messed up by the English translation. I've seen all current 180 episodes. I'm trying to find the episodes after those. Anyone have any ideas on where to look?

8. aPPmaSTer

Dec 23, 2004
    Nope ur not the only one, and yeah it's as you said very, VERY good anime. I'm currently watching it along with Bleach, another example of very good anime.

I think the last episode that came out is 180, but anyways you can find them all over the place. Any torrent site has them, as well as the big Naruto sites like NarutoCentral.com, or NarutoChaos.com.

Well I guess you don't know that they went to Orochimaru's castle if you stopped at 137. It is certainly not fillers up till now. It's actually just getting interesting.

9. Darth_Omega

May 19, 2002
    I've read the manga? If an arc isn't in the manga then its a filler and guess what? In the manga they never visited Orochimaru's castle therefore the anime arc is a filler...yay!

If you want some proof click the filler arc started at episode 137, yay!

Just a curious, do you even know what a filler is?

10. aPPmaSTer

Dec 23, 2004
    Damn! I guess you were right. I just saw episode 143, and the whole Orochimaru's castle thing was a filler! It turned out that some people were pretending to be Orochimaru and Kabuto...that sucks!

But some of the fillers are pretty cool though. They show that back-stories of some of the characters and it's pretty fun to watch. Right now they're getting the story of Iruka-sensei and it's cool.

When are they getting back to the manga?

11. Darth_Omega

May 19, 2002
    At this rate never :)

12. aPPmaSTer

Dec 23, 2004
    Wait, let me get this straight...right now I'm on episode 150, that means by 180 they STILL didn't find Sasuke??

13. ShiriKeiCelisoe

ShiriKeiCelisoe Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 8, 2002
    I like Naruto, but I only read the manga. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.