main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gallery Uebelators Poster Gallery

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Uebelator, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Uebelator

Uebelator Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2016
    Hey everyone,

I´ve recently made some posterart for various Star Wars related topics and I´d like to hear what you think. :) Hope you like them.

Episode 8:
    [​IMG]

Rogue One:
    [​IMG]

The Han Solo movie:
    [​IMG]

Knights of the old Republic: (I haven´t found a high-res logo for KotoR, so the "Old Republic"-One had to do.)
    [​IMG]

Heir to the Empire:
    [​IMG]

A New Hope (70s style):
    [​IMG]

The Empire Strikes Back:
    [​IMG]

Return of the Jedi:
    [​IMG]

The Dark Side:
    [​IMG]

The Light Side:
    [​IMG]

2. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Welcome to Fan Art :)

You have some lovely posters. Scrolling through them, part of me was hoping there be a Knights of the Old Republic based one and you did a great job. Do you have more in the works and will you be doing the Prequel trilogy too?

3. Uebelator

Uebelator Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2016
    Thank you.
    Yes, I think there will be more, even though Im not sure which ones that´ll be. I have an idea for my next one and it´ll be quite a bit different from the ones I already made, but I hope you´ll like it anyway.
    The prequel trilogy would probably be the obvious next step, but I gotta say, that Im not the biggest fan of the prequels (even though Ive seen them dozens of times), so Im not really sure about that yet.
    Maybe Ill do another one of the faction-posters, adding a "scum & villany"-poster to the mix. :)

4. Uebelator

Uebelator Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2016
    Here´s my latest poster-thingy.
    Since Darth Vader is a huge black guy, getting things done in the galaxy, I had the idea to make a blaxploitation-style Star Wars poster. Hope you like it. :)

[​IMG]

And here it is as a wallpaper in 1920x1080:
    [​IMG]

5. Uebelator

Uebelator Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2016
    And I´ve made another little 4K-Wallpaper for the empire-lovers out there. :)
    [​IMG]

Aaaaand since Lucasfilm is owned by Disney now and Disney is currently reworking their own animated movies like "Beauty and the Beast" into live-action-movies, why not turn the whole thing around and remake a live-action flick into an animated feature? ;)
    [​IMG]