main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

UFOs and The Government 1.0

Discussion in 'Archive: The Senate Floor' started by Ki_Undi_Mundi, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2006
    I recently watched an interview done by a group that is working on a projected dubbed " Project Camelot ". You can find more information on them at www.projectcamelot.org. There is also an interview on you tube that they posted (the one that I'm speaking of), you can find it by searching Bob Dean on You Tube. I wanted to know your opinion on the Government and Extra terrestrials. Is there any validity to it? Is it all made up? What's your opinion?

2. Espaldapalabras

Espaldapalabras Jedi Master star 5

Aug 25, 2005
    You should probably have more than that to start this off, but in a word, no. I find the government unable to do anything that right or keep anything that important a secret.

3. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Agreed. The US Government did a rubbish job of hiding the existence of Area 51, especially considering someone found it using Google Earth :rolleyes:

It would be impossible to cover up a sighting that many people saw, especially if the media also got hold of a sighting. An Encounter of the Third Kind is hard to cover up if people have the means to record it. A Forth Kind encounter is harder to prove.
    Most sighting are either fake or have a logical explaination. Only recently a famous UK sighting that baffled the MOD for ages got solved.

I have no doubt Aliens exist, but I don't think there are any in our galaxy that are advanced enough to travel to Earth. Most likely any we find will be primitive cellular beings.

And if advanced Aliens do exist, I think they are smart enough to realise that meeting humans and announcing their existance would be a mistake. We are greedy violent beings who would most likely get into some sort of conflict with aliens and be destroyed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.