main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Uggg what the hell

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by droideka27, Sep 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    Umm hello what the hell is up with this banner. I am NOT impressed. Please remedey this asap.

2. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    Also, today is now birthday and also sebula-x's and i see no mention of that, congratulations for sucking it up on that one, guys!!

also, i had a drink tonight that was super aweseome. it was called an irish car bomb. you should try it.

3. KaineDamo

KaineDamo Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 6, 2002
    Irish car bomb?? What kinda bigot made up that name? It's just a tad offensive, y'know?

4. farraday

farraday Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 27, 2000
    It's called that because it's made of Guiness, Irish Whiskey, and Irish Cream.

And the blood of fourteen citizens killed by the bloody paras.

5. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    Chile? I was wondering the same thing for once...

6. droideka27

May 28, 2002

And tastes like a chocolate milkshake :cool:

It was good.

7. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    It is/was a tradition of sorts with my friends to try and clear 21 shots on one's 21st...probably not an original idea, but one that I tried nonetheless. Think I made it to number #11 before I had to stop. Probably could have drank more, but #11 was a prairie fire, which is tequila & Tabasco sauce. Cement mixer, no problem. 3 wise men...the hard way? No problem. Tabasco sauce is good for some things, but not with tequila. The only bright side to that is it probably saved me from puke-soaked death by alochol poisoning. Ah, good times, good times.

What a difference 10 years makes in birthdays...waiting in front of the bar 1/2 hour before midnight or strolling the kids into Chuck E. Cheese 1/2 hour after noon for my birthday. ha Speaking of which, does anyone else have a problem with Chuck E. Cheese signing a song "Going to Chuck E. Cheese" set to the tune of "I'm turning Japanese"? [face_thinking]

8. Mortimer_Snerd

Mortimer_Snerd Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 14, 2004

And tastes like a chocolate milkshake

It was good.

You drink it correctly, right? Dropping the shot glass in and downing it? Please tell me you're not talking about some horrible mixed drink bastardization.

[face_laugh] @ farraday & Happy Birthday to Sebulba-X, the veritable god of gardening innuendo.

9. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    You drink it correctly, right? Dropping the shot glass in and downing it? Please tell me you're not talking about some horrible mixed drink bastardization.

Oh, of course. I drank it properly with a whole bunch of people watching me. :D

10. Mortimer_Snerd

Mortimer_Snerd Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 14, 2004
    *tents fingers*

Excellent.

11. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    "...the veritable god of gardening innuendo"

[face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.