Uggg what the hell

Discussion in 'Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by droideka27, Sep 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Umm hello what the hell is up with this banner. I am NOT impressed. Please remedey this asap.
  2. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Also, today is now birthday and also sebula-x's and i see no mention of that, congratulations for sucking it up on that one, guys!!

also, i had a drink tonight that was super aweseome. it was called an irish car bomb. you should try it.
  3. KaineDamo Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Irish car bomb?? What kinda bigot made up that name? It's just a tad offensive, y'know?
  4. farraday Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    It's called that because it's made of Guiness, Irish Whiskey, and Irish Cream.

And the blood of fourteen citizens killed by the bloody paras.
  5. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Chile? I was wondering the same thing for once...
  6. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7

And tastes like a chocolate milkshake :cool:

It was good.

7. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    It is/was a tradition of sorts with my friends to try and clear 21 shots on one's 21st...probably not an original idea, but one that I tried nonetheless. Think I made it to number #11 before I had to stop. Probably could have drank more, but #11 was a prairie fire, which is tequila & Tabasco sauce. Cement mixer, no problem. 3 wise men...the hard way? No problem. Tabasco sauce is good for some things, but not with tequila. The only bright side to that is it probably saved me from puke-soaked death by alochol poisoning. Ah, good times, good times.

What a difference 10 years makes in birthdays...waiting in front of the bar 1/2 hour before midnight or strolling the kids into Chuck E. Cheese 1/2 hour after noon for my birthday. ha Speaking of which, does anyone else have a problem with Chuck E. Cheese signing a song "Going to Chuck E. Cheese" set to the tune of "I'm turning Japanese"? [face_thinking]
  8. Mortimer_Snerd Jedi Grand Master

star 6

And tastes like a chocolate milkshake

It was good.

You drink it correctly, right? Dropping the shot glass in and downing it? Please tell me you're not talking about some horrible mixed drink bastardization.

[face_laugh] @ farraday & Happy Birthday to Sebulba-X, the veritable god of gardening innuendo.

9. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    You drink it correctly, right? Dropping the shot glass in and downing it? Please tell me you're not talking about some horrible mixed drink bastardization.

Oh, of course. I drank it properly with a whole bunch of people watching me. :D
  10. Mortimer_Snerd Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    *tents fingers*

Excellent.

11. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    "...the veritable god of gardening innuendo"

[face_laugh]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.