ugh...

Discussion in 'Madison, WI' started by yoda_boba, Apr 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoda_boba Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry I havent been able to be as active as I had hoped when I had joined...but don't think that I'm not still interested. With the band, and school and some personal issues its been real tough for me. I have spring break coming up soon tho, so if you guys want to catch me...well...that's pretty much youre chance. By the way, what is everyone's stance on the war here? Personally, I couldnt agress less with King George, but I guess all I can do now is pray for my buddies over there fighting for Bush's feeling of accomplishment and love from his daddy...
  2. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    I suport our troops, but I dont like the war and I think Bush is a moron
  3. yoda_boba Jedi Knight

star 1
    yeah, thats how I feel also...We have no right to be over there...
  4. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    A Coup would have worked just as well
  5. Forcebewitya Jedi Master

star 4
    I fully support our troops, and I think that we also need to stand by our president in this time of war. I think that President Bush is making the right decision by liberating the Iraqui people. Even now people are beginning to rebuild thier country they are planning health care systems, government, and even eventually travle. So I believe that we are doing the right thing.

Forcebewitya!
  6. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    I believe we needed to get the leadership out. What I dont like is the way Bush did it, now countrys can strike other countrys first because they present a threat to them, which is what we claimed. Everyone I know and talk to say this just the first step, next it could be Iran or North Korea.
  7. Forcebewitya Jedi Master

star 4
    Well after watching the exited, relife filled faces of the Iraqi people, and the statue of Saddam crumbling, it only further makes me feel that President Bush did the right thing.

Forcebewitya!
  8. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    I believe he did the right thing dont get me wrong, I just think his motives arent what he says. He's already got reasons to attack Syria
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.