main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Uhhh......

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by RogueSquadronWingnut, Feb 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    Did someone go nutty with a magic marker and shut off all the active threads or something??

2. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    No. If you are asking about why there is a line through my screen name, it is a sign of protest and of support for the Mods. I also do not have an Icon and other users are taking down theirs as well. It is to show that I do not support the new rule that Mods have to submit their personal info, like street address, or they will be demoted. Parts of Fan Force are already gone because of this, but there has not been a good reason given as to why anyone has to do this. It is totally unreasonable. That info could be used wrongly. If you would like to discuss this further please go tot eh general discussion area for Fan Force I am sure you will find plenty of discussions about this issue. In time CRs may have to do this and I think its wrong, but we will see what happens in time.

3. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    Exactly what I'm doing and why, Jeff. I personally think that this information shouldn't be collected without a reason at least, and the assurance that it will not be stored in an insecure location... plus I think it's an invasion of privacy, but yeah... I support the mods, FF RSAs, and CRs. ;)

If you want to read more about this, check out Comms.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.