main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE uhhhh,...... January meeting anyone???

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by That awful vracer, Jan 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    Anybody game for a meeting this month? Or should we just aim for an early meeting in Febuary? A valentine's themed meeting? Anyone?

....Bueller?

....Bueller?

....Bueller?

2. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    Next weekend works for me. Anyone else?

3. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    That works for me! Another dinner meeting perhaps? Maybe someplace new this time. I know craigrr had mentioned Old Chicago....

4. corranhornjje

corranhornjje Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    One thing I found out was there is an annual costume party/contest on Jan 26th this year called the Groundhog Prom. I and another new stormtrooper are going to attend and it's sure to be a great time. Doesn't need to be "our" meeting but a good time none the less.

5. UncleOwen1138

UncleOwen1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2001
    Old Chicago would be fun. LET'S DO IT!!!

6. Dawmer299

Dawmer299 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2001
    PIZZA!!! PIZZA!!!! PIZZA!!!!! Hell yeah!!

7. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    So next Saturday evening sometime?

8. Jade Skyhiker

Jade Skyhiker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2000
    mesa will needen some directions

danke

9. That awful vracer

Feb 6, 2000
    Ditto, where-n-when? I think I work next saturday. I'm sheduled 'til 5pm, but I'm usually done by 2-3.

........mmmmmmmm, pizza!

10. corranhornjje

Jun 9, 2001
    Sat night I'm going to the Groundhog Prom so I won't be able to attend unless it's an early meal type meeting. Old Market and pizza sounds good.

11. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    The Old Chicago in the Old Market works. There's also OC's on Cass across the street from Hy-Vee, 132nd & Maple next to Border's and on 144th & Center. We have 4 to choose from, so I'll go where ever. Matters not to me just so long as i get me some pizza & an order of those Italian Nachos!!!!!!

12. Dawmer299

Dawmer299 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2001
    An earlier lunch type meeting would work best for me also and any location will work for me. I have to work at 6pm I think. But as always, go with the majority. Whats we talking about? Anything special or just Pizza!!

Laters Dawmer

13. yatchie

yatchie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2001
    i can't foresee why next weekend shouldn't work for me. let me know where and when

14. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Saturday and Sunday I work till 3, so couldnt be anywhere till at least 3:30.

15. That awful vracer

Feb 6, 2000
    I'd like to vote going to the one in the Old Market. I've lived here for almost 4 years and have yet to do anything downtown. No one ever takes me there! :(

16. corranhornjje

Jun 9, 2001
    Old Chicago in the Old Market at 5:30 sound good for everyone? That's what time I'm going so you all better be there. :)

17. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    That sounds good. Might be early enough to avaoid the huge bar crowds. I'm in for that time. Anyone else?

18. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Ok then! This Saturday, 5:30 pm at the Old Market Old Chicago. I will get it posted.

I will meet you at the rendevous point.....

19. yatchie

yatchie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2001
    5:30 this Saturday or next Saturday?

20. corranhornjje

Jun 9, 2001
    This Sat. the 26th.

21. Jade Skyhiker

Jade Skyhiker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2000
    Um, since I work till 5 on saturdays, I'll be late. I should be there by 6 at the latest (unless my car dies [face_plain] )

You all can leave a messge at the front (or however tht works) for me to join you all later...

Oh, and paperclipx, did you call Chris (the big red head guy) about this meeting? He doesnt have internet (whihc I wont have till tuesday. I'm forsaking the sucky qwest msn and going to cox hehehe)...

toodles!

And directions to old chicago will be nice. I'm notorious for going everywhere but the intended location when it comes to traversing downtown omaha

22. That awful vracer

Feb 6, 2000
    Umm,..... the street address is 1111 Harney st. It's between Farnam and Howard streets. I forget which way the one way streets go. I think it'll be okay if you park around 11th or 12th street. Can anyone tell us what Old Chicago in the old market is next to. Maybe that'll jog some memories.

23. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    If I remember correctly, Harney is a one way only, eastbound street. I cant think of what its next too. I actually believe it is on the eastern corner of the building. I am pretty sure its across the street from the parking complex for the building with the Garden Cafe in it. HAHA. Its one of those places that I know how to get to, but couldnt tell anyone else how......haha.

24. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    OC is on Harney across from Michael's which IS just down the street from the Garden Cafe. My wife works in the Landmark Building so I'm somewhat familiar with the area. If all else fails and anyone needs directions, just go to www.mapquest.com, put in you home address & copy the address from above & it should tell you how to get there...

BTW- If anyone else is interested in Dagorhir, we'll be going to my house after the OFF meeting to discuss getting the Omaha realm going. Anyone who wants to participate is welcome to come over.

25. sarahpie

sarahpie Jedi Master star 1

Dec 9, 2001
    If all goes well, (and if I get up before 3 in the afternoon...again...) I should be there! Yay!

Now, where are you guys going to be and how am I gonna know who you are? *L*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.