main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

UK STAR WARS MAGAZINE!! The new issue is £4.99!!

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Animawookiee, Oct 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Animawookiee

Animawookiee Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 3, 2003
    The new issue of the UK Star Wars magazine should have landed on your door mat by now, if your a subscriber!!

Its out in the shops on 16/10/03, thursday.

So how do you feel after having spent £4.99 of your hard earned cash on the new issue of Star Wars magazine? Its just the same as always but is a bigger 100 pages. This is basicly because its a special issue celebrating the 20th anniversary of Return of the Jedi. Do you like it? Are you not even going buy it because of the price?

Your comments please...

:)

2. Animawookiee

Aug 3, 2003
    IN MY OPINION IT IS WELL WORTH THE MONEY!!

All the infomation about Return of the Jedi is amazing!! There is stuff you never knew even happened or was filmed. The photos of the sandstorm scene before Luke goes back to Dagobah are brilliant!!

Oh, and lets not forget the photos of Episode III!! OK, most of us would have probably seen all the photos allready on TheForce.net, but its good for the people without the internet. For the people without Hyperspace you'll love the photo of Bail in the Hyperspace section!!

AND theres a short story about Han and Leia too!! And tons more Star Wars stuff of course!!

GET THE ISSUE!! ITS A MUST!!

:D

3. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    It sounds like a copy of the Insider magazine I bought in May. Still, it's certainly worth a read!

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I subscribe and got it in the post today. Definitely worth it! And yes, quite a bit of it (if not all) appeared in Insider. But
    Insider can be hard to find here, so this will be new to a lot of people.
    And for those without Hyperspace, five of the set diaries, along with some Hyperspace webcam shots, are included. Also included is an article (with pictures) about Ep III wrapping up filming. Worth the money, in my opinion.

5. Animawookiee

Aug 3, 2003
    OF COURSE IT SOUNDS LIKE THE AMERICAN INSIDER!! Its basicly the exact same thing but with different adverts and a UK readers letters section.

8-} 8-} 8-}

6. Posh_British_Jedi

Posh_British_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

May 7, 2003
    Blimey, £4.99... and to think that some people complain about paying thirteen quid for a years subscription to Hyperspace. :confused:

7. Darth Scourge

Darth Scourge Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 4, 2000
    Yes, the UK magazine just reprints Insider articles, albeit several months later. For that price though, you might as well just get imported copies of the Insider, as it's a much better publication than the UK one. (That's if you can find any copies of the Insider, after Titan's continuous efforts to suppress imports.)

8. Darth_MacDaddy

Darth_MacDaddy Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Or you could just surf theforce.net boards and find all the goss both true and false ;)

9. Zethlin_Maximus

Zethlin_Maximus Jedi Youngling star 4

May 31, 2003
    This is the very first issue I've never bought. I was just sick of reading something that the publishers so obviously made with kids in mind, whereas Insider is a more serious and more mature publication.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.