main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Ulario's Art, Original characters., webcomic, etc... (webcomic updated 12/07)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Ulario, May 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ulario

Ulario Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2005
  2. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Now we're beginning to see more of Tref's character coming through--not only is he one kick-@$$ fighter, he has a gentle soul that loathes killing--I like the interaction between him and the young Zabrack child--a good illustration of Tref's values and beliefs. Nicely done!

FF

3. Corellian_Rogue

Corellian_Rogue Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 2001
    Great work on your webcomic Ulario. I'm so jealous! :D It's so good, I should so get my butt into gear and try one but I'm pretty bad at writing and dialogue. You've definitely got the best of both worlds you lucky thing! :)

I like what you've done here...if anything he's cooler than a jedi...for all of the jedi boasting they're about peace and love and all things fluffy, they seem to enjoy chopping people's arms off a little too much. :D Now this guy gets it...people do actually need their limbs!

Great work and can't wait for new installments!

4. Ulario

Ulario Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2005
    Heh, I know what you mean. The first time I saw episode 3, I thought to myself, "Man, George Lucas has some sort of obsession with chopping off hands". :D

Chapter 1, Page 6

Anyways, I'm a few days late with this page since the end of my winter semester has been keeping me uber busy. :p

5. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    There's no such thing as "late" here in the forum, Ulario! We post things when we can--and it seldom if ever conforms to any sort of "schedule!" ;) Things are usually pretty slow in here this time of year anyway: everyone's busy with the holidays and finals and driving in bad weather, etc., etc., so not to worry about "lateness!" ;)

Poor Tref! I rather like your "snub" to the media here--they're like vultures to a dying animal, all scrounging rabidly for that "sensational" story that'll spike their ratings... He should give them all a good Force-shove and make a run for it (but he's too much of a Jedi and a gentle-being to do that, I suppose...). I like the way you sort of "smudged" the journalists all together in a gray mass there initially--it emphasizes how it would look to Tref, staring into the horrendous bright lights that would be trained on him. Nice use of color and light. Good story so far!

FF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.