main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Ulkesh... feeling famous?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TC517, Jul 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    So I am browsing the latest edition of Bantha Tracks today and noticed a picture of the Indianapolis booksigning event.

To the left is a picture of our very own Ulkesh. He was not wearing a Speedo. :p

You have made it onto Star Wars.com! I hope you have Hyperspace so you can see it. :cool:

2. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Andy Warhol once said something about each person having 15 minutes of fame in our media saturated world. And ironically I do not have Hyperspace. And no I do not plan on spending that kind of money. Besides I most likely look very 'stoopid'. And what is with this speedo business? Not once have I ever worn a speedo...er, uh...OK...there was this one time at band camp...

(evil Emperor laughter)

HEH-HEH-HEH

P.S.

'Speedo' would make a great Battlestar callsign! No I'm not adopting that as MY callsign. Just making an observation. My Battlestar callsign would be something respectable like...'Vortex'. I think 'Speedo' as a callsign would fit (pun intended) Cole, Stacky, or Edric. Certainly not me.

(evil Emperor laughter)

HEH-HEH-HEH

3. Edric-The-White

Edric-The-White Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2005
    Actually, my call sign is Sentinel.

4. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    OMG Ulkesh is Canon! :p

5. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Me with a cannon?

Say hello to my little friend :D

Oh, er...I'm CANON. Cannon...canon - simple mistake. Can somebody retconn this one?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.