main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ultimate Fan Fiction

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by CranieAmidala, May 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CranieAmidala

CranieAmidala Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 1, 2001
    What I just thought about, was shooting it like a documentary. Not alot of charactors, more about the battles and turning points in the universe. How the republic was formed, the rise and fall of the Sith, and so on...
    Maybe it's a stupid idea, but it might be more interesting that a fanfilm. Sure, some of them are interesting but most are somewhat off the Star Wars timeline. But if we could get groups together who are interested, they could shoot 1 part, like 1 little battle, and another group shooting something else, then bring them together and edit them into 1 final documentary. The film styles, actors and locations are varied, so it might work this way. I am just proposing this Documentary idea. It involves the Fan Film, Expanded Universe, Music, Costume, Fan Fiction, & Fan Art boards (Sorry if I missed anyone...Everyone can participate. Maybe this doens't make sence to anyone, but if people are interested, please say so.
    Any input, comments, suggestions?
    I'm at Cranie_Amidala@hotmail.com

2. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    hey, thats a cool idea, but how would it work? I mean, everyone lives all over the place, you can't film over the internet. But it does sound intersting.

3. CranieAmidala

CranieAmidala Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 1, 2001
    Well people in different places, could film different parts, and send them into 1 place, to be edited together.

4. Aanix_Durray

Aanix_Durray Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2001
    Sounds like a good idea, but when you think about it, it would be a massive project. However, if you could get a good group together...it might work.

~~ Aanix

5. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Well, hey it could work! It sounds really cool! I'd love to be a part of it! I've had some actual experince with acting and script writing/ most anything envolving theater so I'd be glad to help! This sounds sooooo fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.