main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Ultimate Marvel Universe: Age of Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jedi-mafia89, Jul 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xanatos_II

Xanatos_II Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2005
    That's right.... Ozzfest. :D

2. Darth-Jango

Darth-Jango Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    IC: Apocalypse

Apocalypse watched the battle unfolding and couldn't wait any longer. He couldn't let Magneto have all the fun. Apocalypse got onboard his spacecraft and within seconds after takeoff he was inside the earth's atmosphere.

Apocalypse headed towards the X-Mansion. He knew that the Sentinels and Magneto were losing the fight against Xavier so he had to do something quick. Apocalypse landed about a mile away from the mansion and began to run towards it. He hopped the fence and was no in the heat of the battle. He saw Magneto badly hurt, and the X-men everywhere.

Apocalypse ran foward and dove towards Xavier

TAG: Xavier

3. jedi-mafia89

jedi-mafia89 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2003
    Iron Man

Iron Man was on a role. His new powers worked like a charm, the sentinels fell right before his eyes like dominoes. Never in his life did Iron Man, Tony, feel so good and powerful.

He could see the Sentinel Army falling fast, they were coming to an end, and so did Magneto. There he lay, hopeless. Iron Man could see from high above the many children that had fought for their lives, and their school. Some were down, and some still had the fight in them. He knew this wasn't over, this was just a little bit of what was coming to them. As far as anyone was concerned Apocalypse was still out there running strong, but Iron Man was told that he had the power to strike him down and end this Civil War between mutants.

He could see from afar the Professor regaining strength. He lifted himself into his wheelchair. Iron Man transformed back into Tony Stark, the Sentinels were beaten. The ones that were still standing didn't have the power to cause anymore damage. The students would finish off the ones that remained.

"Charles are you alright? You passed out up there."
    "I'm fine Tony, just fine. Thank you for saving my life, that wouldve been a harsh fall."
    "Think nothing of it. I feel horrible of what Magneto did to the mansion, I'll be sure that Stark Ind. pays for the damages"
    "Oh no Tony, that's highly unecessary. The school can pay for itself."
    "Charles please, I insist. I won't take no for an answer."
    "Well there's no point inarguing now is there, thank you"
    -BOOM- -BOOM- -BOOM-
    The ground began to rumble.
    "The hell is that?" Tony said with a confused look.
    "I think it's an Earthquake...but in Westchester?"

Tony turned to see that Earthquake was Apocalypse. He was charging straight for the Professor, but he would never let that happen. He changed back into Iron Man and fired multiple uni-beams and repulsor blasts at him. He was confident enough to win, so he confronted Apocalypse and gave him all he got.

TAG: Jango

4. Master_Trance

Master_Trance Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2005
    NAME: Norrin Radd
    CODE NAME: Silver Surfer
    HAIR COLOR: N/A
    EYE COLOR: Silver
    SKIN COLOR: Silver
    BODY TYPE: Fit
    INTELLIGENCE LEVEL: mental
    WEAPONS: N/A
    SPECIAL ABILITIES: Super strength 100 tons, doesn't have to eat or breathe, has very very strong skin, can shoot cosmic blasts, can restructure molecules.
    BIO: Norrin Radd - former hearald of the mega-tyrant Galactus, offer his life to protect his native planet, placing him in the service of Galactus as a silver suited sentinal. As a galaxy cruising protector endowned with superhuman strength, he is able to control and direct cosmic energies, with enough force to destroy a city. After visiting Earth, the Surfer finally betrayed Galactus and refused to supply his world-devouring appetite. His punishement was confinement to earth - but he escaped and currently soars the starways as a universal protector.

NAME: Shiro Yoshida
    CODE NAME: Sunfire
    HAIR COLOR: Black
    EYE COLOR: Dark Brown
    SKIN COLOR: Yellow (hes asian)
    BODY TYPE: Fit
    INTELLIGENCE LEVEL: average
    WEAPONS: N/A
    SPECIAL ABILITIES: Sunfire is a mutant with the power to ionize matter (usually air) through a mentally triggered unknown biochemical process so that it is converted to plasma, the super-heated state of matter. Plasma is the state in which matter making up the sun exists; hence, Sunfire refers to his projecting "solar fire." Sunfire can generate plasma temperatures which match those that can be generated by the Human Torch, reaching about 1,000,000 degrees Fahrenheit at maximum level. Sunfire can use his powers to create super-heated air currents which push him forward through the air, enabling him to fly. Sometimes this super-heated air is visible as a trail of flame behind Sunfire. The upper limit to the speed Sunfire can achieve in flight is not yet known, although it is known to be greater than that of the Angel, who can reach 150 miles per hour.
    BIO:Sunfire's mother, although many miles from the center of Hiroshima, was severely affected by the explosion of the atomic bomb that the United States dropped on Hiroshima towards the end of World War II. She was left a hopeless invalid and she died years later giving birth to her son Shiro. Shiro's father, Saburo Yoshida, was a diplomat who was one of postwar Japan's greatest statesmen. When Saburo was absent from home on diplomatic missions, Shiro was left in the care of SaburoÃŽs brother Tomo, who was, however, fanatically anti-American. Ironically, while Saburo labored to maintain good relations between the United States and Japan, Tomo taught Shiro to share his hatred of Americans, whom Shiro regarded as his mother's murderers. Sunfire's anti-Americanism has considerably lessened over the years, although his nationalist pride is still strong. Professor Charles Xavier invited Sunfire to join the X-Men, but after a single mission with them, Sunfire resigned for various reasons including his unwillingness to leave Japan, his preference for operating solo, and his lack of ambition to act as a full-time costumed adventurer. However, Sunfire remained an ally of the X-Men and worked with them on various occasions. He has used his powers on special missions for the Japanese government as well.

5. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    The Man in Red watched the battle unfold. He did not want to choose sides. But, if a good enough offer was made...

6. Master_Trance

Feb 15, 2005
    Sunfire

Sunfire was supposed to visit Charles and the X-Men today. He took off form the ground and flew for the X mansion. Reaching to his top speed it would
    bring him there faster but still it would take awhile.

Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer flew through space on his board towards Earth. Galactus had told him about a distubance on Earth, Apocalypse the very first muntant and the most powerful. He would reach earth soon.

Tag: anyone

7. jedimasterinu

jedimasterinu Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 29, 2005
    *GM APPROVED*

NAME: Frank Castle

CODE NAME: The Punisher

EYE COLOR: Black

SKIN COLOR: White

BODY TYPE (fit, fat, thin): Fit

INTELLIGENCE LEVEL Mental

WEAPONS (if any): All kinds of firearms.

SPECIAL ABILITIES: None

BIO: Frank is an ex delta operative and an ex FBI agent. His entire family was killed by a Joseph Saint. They believed Castle to be dead, but he returned wanting revenge. Soon after the Saint family was dead, and The Punisher was born.

Attire: Black trench coat, black shirt with a skull on it, black pants. A whole lot of weapon holsters.

8. jedi-mafia89

Jul 15, 2003
  9. Xanatos_II

May 26, 2005
    NAME: Piotr ?Peter? Nikolaievitch Rasputin
    CODE NAME: Colossus
    EYE COLOR: Brown
    SKIN COLOR: Caucasian
    BODY TYPE (fit, fat, thin): Extremely Cut
    INTELLIGENCE LEVEL (genuis, mental, average, neanderthal): Average
    WEAPONS (if any): None
    SPECIAL ABILITIES: Colossus has the ability to cover him self in organic metal. While in his steel form he becomes more cut and almost a foot taller. Also, while in this form he acquires super-human strength. And, Colossus gains increased resistance to attacks. He also has shown no need to breathe while in his metallic state.
    BIO: As a young child Colossus lived on a farm in Siberia. He lived with his father, mother, two brothers and younger sister. It was later found out that his sister was also a mutant, she then became Magik however she died from the Legacy virus. Beast found a cure for the Legacy virus, but he was also discovered that a mutant had to giver their life in order for this cure to be affective. Therefore, Colossus gave his life curing all mutants from getting affected by the deadly virus. While Colossus was assumed dead he was abducted by an alien, known as Ord, and brought back to health only to be tested on ruthlessly. The X-men later raided the ship finding Colossus, when he was released he beat the alien that had been testing on him mercilessly till he was dead. Since Colossus has returned to the X-men, however he still holds bitterness in his heart since finding out about the passing of his sister.

Colossus has had romantic connections with Shadowcat, Kitty Pryde. When away at the secret wars Colossus had an affair with a healer, later the healer was killed. Upon getting back to the mansion Colossus broke off his and Kitty?s relationship. Since Colossus and Shadowcat look to rekindle their romance.

When Colossus first found out that his younger sister had died and his parents had died crossing the Russian border he was taken by great grief and joined Magneto and his super-villains. Later, he realized his mistake and returned to the X-men.

A sentinel fell right in front Colossus. After this he ran over to another sentinel grabbing its legs and swinging around and around then he let it go. He started after another sentinel.

10. jedi-mafia89

Jul 15, 2003
    Professor Xavier

The Professor watched as Iron Man and Apocalypse engaged in fierce battle. He could see Spider-Man and Colossus finish off the remaining sentinels. The Professor was proud of his students, they did the best they could to save their school. Almost all of them were injured or unconscious. He called for the help of Professor Jean Grey (NPC)to move the children to the X Jet. Many years ago the Professor built an underground "hideout", if you will, beneath the Statue of Liberty. There was enough room down there to fit all the survivors.

Jean flew the X Jet to the front lawn and helped the Professor load them in, one by one. He wheeled himself in. The Professor witnessed the last of the sentinels fall. He telepathically connected with Colossus, Spidey, Iron Man, and Gambit. "Piotr, Peter, Remy, Daredevil! You must board the Jet at once! We cannot defeat Apocalypse by ourselves!" Spider-Man zipped in and strapped himself into a chair. Professor demanded Jean not to go till the rest were aboard.

He could see through the window that Iron Man was doing fine on his own. 'How could this be?' he thought.

"Professor..where are we going...?" a student covered in smoke asked.
    "We are off to the Statue of Liberty John."
    "Professor I don't think this is a good time for sight seeing.." another said.
    The Professor smirked, "Right you are, but years ago I built an underground home/hideout beneath the Statue."
    "Under water?" asked one of the smaller girls.
    "Yes under water, but do not worry it's completely safe. We will leave immediately once the rest board."
    "Professor, what is that thing out there," the girl asked.
    "Yeah why's it attacking us?" asked another.

The Professor didn't know how to explain, the last thing he wanted was to scare the children. 'They'll find out sooner or later,' said Jean telepathically. He nodded.

"Apocalypse was born nearly five thousand years ago in Egypt as a member of the Akkaba clan. Even as an infant, he inspired fear. Ugly and malformed, he was abandoned by the tribe to die in the harsh desert sun. The baby was found by a roving band of feared desert raiders known as the Sandstormers. Most of them, too, thought the infant should die. However, their ruthless leader, Baal, somehow recognized the potential power in the child. He named him En Sabah Nur ("The First One") and raised him as his own son.

As En Sabah Nur grew, he surpassed the other tribesmen in intelligence and strength. Everyone in the tribe except for Baal hated and feared him for his inhuman looks and great abilities. Nur did not understand their fear, but hardened his heart against it. Moreover, he believed in the principle that Baal and the tribe lived by, that only the fittest, tested by hardship, would, and should, survive. On the day of his tribal rite of passage into manhood, the seventeen-year-old En Sabah Nur killed three armed warriors of the tribe using only his bare hands.

At this time Egypt was ruled by Pharaoh Rama-Tut. On the day of En Sabah Nur's rite of passage, Baal explained to him that Rama-Tut was no god, as most believed, but a man, who had arrived in a strange vessel. Years ago the tribe had stumbled upon the time-traveler's crashed ship, taken the injured man back to their camp, and nursed the injured and temporarily blinded man back to health. One night he wandered away, taking with him objects the tribesmen had brought from his vessel. Weeks later, his sight restored, Rama-Tut returned, wielding weapons of devastating power and leading the Egyptian army. He massacred the tribe and enslaved the survivors. Although he tortured them, no one revealed the timeship's location.

In actuality, Rama-Tut was a time traveler from the far future who would later become known as Kang the Conqueror. Kang knew that Apocalypse, one of the most powerful mutants who ever lived, and the one who was destined to rule the wor ld, had been born in ancient Egypt. Hence, Rama-Tut had gone back in time to find Apocalypse as a child, raise him, and thereby become the

11. Xanatos_II

May 26, 2005
    Colossus
    The last sentinel fell infront of Colossus as he was telepathically connected by Professor X. He looked over to see Daredevil and Spider-man run into the X Jet. He himself helped the professor and Jean to carrie the children on board. Once they all were aboard he ran in and sat next to Spider-man in a seat. He looked to the pilot and saw that it was his old friend Jean Grey. He watched as the Professor boarded and then looked over to the the beaten and battered Spider-man, then he looked to the equally beaten and battered Daredevil. He sat down waiting for the jet to take off.

[color=red][hl=black]Daredevil[/hl][/color]
    Daredevil ran into the Jet that he had seen Spider-man crawl into, the jet that ultimately lead him to where he was now. He walked in being the first to be in the jet he felt his way to one of the front seats. As the last of the children were boardered he got up and approached the brave and courageous professor. "Professor, I want you to know..." Daredevil removed his mask, revieling a handsome but stern face. "...my real name is Matthew Murdock."

Tag: Professor X

12. jedi-mafia89

Jul 15, 2003
    Professor Xavier

The Professor turned to see the one called Daredevil. He took off the mask which covered his true identity. He told him his name was Matt Murdock. "Murdock?...Murdock..? You're the lawyer aren't you?! I've read about you in the paper, very impressive." He looked into his eyes, they were blurry and scracthed, then he remembered that the papers also said he was blind. "Oh my, you're blind...fascinating! A blind vigilante! I've heard of the "man without fear" many times before. I was never told he was blind. That really is amazing, how do you...do what you do?"

TAG: dare

13. Master_Trance

Feb 15, 2005
    Sunfire

Sunfire arrived at the X- Mansion to see it destroyed he thought what could of happened there were broken sentinels piled every where. He then turned to see the feared Apacolyspe fighting Ironman. He could also see that Iron man was alot stronger than before. He then yelled to Ironman " Do you need any Help?". He waited for a response.

Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer arrived on Earth in a remote area. It was Africa he
    was in. He knew the X-men where in America but Apacolyspe probably
    already attacked the X-mansion. But still he should Investigate. He
    then boarded his board and took off.

Tag: Anyone

14. Xanatos_II

May 26, 2005
    Daredevil
    "Yes, I have been called that. I will tell you my story if you don't mind." Daredevil stared straight ahead of him a little to the right of the professor's face.

Tag: X

15. jedi-mafia89

Jul 15, 2003
    GM Note

Hey guys, I'm glad to see you guys are still posting and participating. This weekend I'm off to Ct. Please don't quit since I'm not here, continue on. For the time being Darth-Jango is in charge. If there are any questions PM him. Take care!

16. jedi-mafia89

Jul 15, 2003
    Bump, I'm back :)

17. jedi-mafia89

Jul 15, 2003
    GM Note

I have the displeasure of telling you all that I've decided to close this RPG. There has been lack of posting, disturbances, abandonment from so many RPers. For those of you who stuck to it and continued I thank you. I hope to see you all in future RPG's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.