Tucson Ultra Sabers!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by dialswiftjustice, Aug 5, 2006.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. jedirevan1 Jedi Master

star 1
    Is it still possible to have a Master Replica converted over to make it used for dueling?
  2. UltraSWG Jedi Knight

star 2
    But of course, check out our website.
  3. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks again for bringing the entire Ultra Klan down here in the wee hours of the evening for the Zoo Visit. You guys made Saturday AWESOME! Thanks brothers.
  4. UltraSWG Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thanks for inviting us, we were honored. Everyone had a blast, and .69 cent corn dogs are awesome!
  5. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Congratulations on your ad ot he front page of the force.net! I think you guys garaunteed yourself a whole mess of work
  6. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    I have kind-of an anouncement to make..and since this is the Ultra Thread I think it would be ok for me to talk about it here.

I have been offered an opportunity to go into buisness with my brothers at ULTRASABERS, and I am taking it. I will be moving up to Chandler, AZ to be nearer to work, as well as to the DSG. I will be shooting down every weekend I can spare, and I am not going to be far..just a 45 min drive :)

I hope to do my best as an ULTRASABERS employee and make you all proud, after all Tucson is where I started with all this craziness. [face_hypnotized]

7. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Congratulations bro, as I said opportunities like this don't always come around and you only live once so enjoy!
  8. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    When R U going?
  9. _Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Knight

star 3
    Soooo... do you think I could get any sweet hook-ups? :D
  10. Jada Chapter Rep Charlotte, NC

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Bravo! Always good to take an opportunity. However, Chandler is not 45 minutes away from Tucson unless you are doing 100 mpg [face_shame_on_you] [face_clown]
  11. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    :p Have you seen Frank drive?!? [face_whistling]
  12. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Why...could that be an ULTRASABER??!?!

Wow, if thats an Ultrasaber (which I hear it might very well be) they landed a sweet contract! Looks like they have achieved the dream! Supplying a Jedi Academy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJh7o9NIL6A

http://www.allearsnet.com/dlr/tp/dl/jedi.htm

Congratulations guys, it was speculated on several forums that was your work. I really really hope it is!
  13. UltraSWG Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yeah, we landed the Disney Jedi Training Academy gig awhile ago. Vader and Maul use UltraFX sabers while the kids use Hasbro sabers. I have video of the sabers in action, but I haven't seen it in person yet. I hear it's pretty good, tho.
  14. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    OK, U guys don't know me, yet. I'm part of the TFF/501st DSG but I've not been in AZ for over 3 months. Working in Beverly Hills.
    I need to get some of the Ultra Light Apprentice or Ultra Light Initiate sabers or my 2 year old neice and unborn nefue. My neice saw one of my MR FX sabers on and about lost it, loved the "pretty lights".
    Should I order them online or R U guys going 2 B in Tucson anytime soon?
  15. UltraSWG Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'd reccomend getting Initiates, the Apprentices would be very large for a 2 year old. You can order online or we might be back in Tucson around the 18th.
  16. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    OK, I'll be ordering 2 initiates asap, thanks!
  17. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    [image=http://www.allearsnet.com/dlr/tp/dl/jedi_maul.jpg]

This is an Ultra FX, and this was an awesome idea. Certificates of the Rank of Padawan are given to the younglings...very nice touch! I would love to see it in person. I loved the video on Youtube you found Dusty...

ROCK on ULTRASABERS!
  18. thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Master

star 4
    Congrats on the new job, Frankie. Be sure and tell your new bosses how popular a line of "Qui-Gon Jinn"-like saber hilts would be.;)
  19. Bylar Jedi Knight

star 1
    Mugen posted:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have kind-of an anouncement to make..and since this is the Ultra Thread I think it would be ok for me to talk about it here.
    I have been offered an opportunity to go into buisness with my brothers at ULTRASABERS, and I am taking it. I will be moving up to Chandler, AZ to be nearer to work, as well as to the DSG. I will be shooting down every weekend I can spare, and I am not going to be far..just a 45 min drive
    I hope to do my best as an ULTRASABERS employee and make you all proud, after all Tucson is where I started with all this craziness.

i cant tell ya how happy i am for ya, im also yoda green with envy u lucky dog!!!! heck i would even commute back and forth for a chance like that. good luck and we all know that u will do a great job, just like everything else you do!!!!!
  20. UltraSWG Jedi Knight

star 2
    We're very happy to have Frankie join the Ultra Sabers team. We know he'll work out great. Now hurry up, Frank, we have a mountain of sabers that need built ;)
  21. timstephens4 Jedi Knight

star 2
    They actually are really good looking. I was just there last week and saw the show. Great job guys!!
  22. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    How does licencing work with that, U guys a partner with Lucasfilm, Disney or both?
  23. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Do they have any need for tech support also?

:confused:
  24. _Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah, like mine!
  25. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    U go Frankie!!!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby