main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Um, hi...

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Sparx000, Jun 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparx000

Sparx000 Jedi Youngling

Jun 20, 2011
    Hello I am new, obviously.I am a nut for fanfic and could use a little help.I hope you will come to think of me as a friend and ally of the jedi...

2. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    Welcome, Sparx. I assume you've found the Fan Fiction Boards. There are some amazing writers around here. Enjoy yourself!

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Hey, Sparx!! Welcome to the JC :) As Katya linked, we have fanfic boards and a raelly great fanfic community here. We even have a Non Star Wars Fan Fiction forum, if you're interested :D

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!!

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Sparx000! :)

FanFic? Nice place and tons of stories to read. :D

What kind of help do you need? You can ask your questions in here or we can even give you a person who can go to whenever you need help (called adoptions). What do you want? :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

5. MasterDillon

MasterDillon Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 28, 2010
    Welcome to the forums fellow Jedi!!!!!! We will wipe the pathetic Sith from the Galaxy, and kick their carcass from Korriban to Nal Hutta. There is a section here for fanfiction, and I'm sure people would love to help you just post a thread there.

6. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Fanfic actually has an Adoption Thread (similar to the one here in WNU, but just for fanfic). Fanfic isn't the place to start a welcome thread, but in the adoption thread, there are plenty of people willing to answer questions and help you out :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.