main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV um....

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Acthar_Sm-Ith, Dec 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    just read this on the news thing at the bottom:

"A former Lucasfilm worker was sentenced to a year in Marin County Jail yesterday for embezzling computer files and other property connected to the ?Star Wars? franchise.
    Shea O?Brien Foley, 31, pleaded guilty in August to two felony counts of grand theft and three felony counts of illegally accessing a computer system to wrongfully retrieve data. "

Petra, do you have something to confess?

2. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Holy crap! That's awesome!

3. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Whoa! There's a felon at our RPG!

You're famous!!!

4. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Here's the whole article:

The Marin Independent Journal today reports on the conclusion of the Lucasfilm theft case:

A former Lucasfilm worker was sentenced to a year in Marin County Jail yesterday for embezzling computer files and other property connected to the ?Star Wars? franchise.

Shea O?Brien Foley, 31, pleaded guilty in items from Foley?s home and laptop August to two felony counts of grand theft and three felony counts of illegally accessing a computer system to wrongfully retrieve data.

Lucasfilm officials recovered scores of computers, including the entire restricted library of sound effects created during the past 25 years for use in the five ?Star Wars? films, storyboards and a script.

5. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    uuuuuhhhhh...... no comment.... i plead the 5th.....sorry it took me so long to reply i've been in Seattle all week..... this is also why i wasn't at the game.... i thought i would be back in time, but alas, it was not to be......

6. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Yeah... that's the ticket... Seattle, that's where you were....

certainly you weren't being detained somewhere until you could get bailed out...

7. JADED_JEDI

JADED_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    not too slick is she...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.