main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

umm any one notice stuff

Discussion in 'Archive: Savannah, GA' started by Deciple_of_ragnos, Jan 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deciple_of_ragnos

Deciple_of_ragnos Jedi Youngling

Jan 10, 2006
    hay u guys notive that when mace windu fights he never uses the force ive never even seen him use the force

2. ImperialJedi

ImperialJedi Jedi Master star 3

Sep 23, 2001
    Now that you mention it, I really don't remember Windu force-pushing or levitating or even doing Jedi Mind Tricks. Oh, nevermind. He does meditate and he got knocked off of that balcony on Geonosis in AOTC. Any non-force user would have ended up with a lot of broken bones, but Mace was fine.

Personally, I was wondering about that first scene in ROTS when they're rescueing Paply. Dooku used the force to make the walkway fall on top of Obi-wan's legs during the fight. It looks like it crushes his legs to me, but later you see him walking around just fine. What do you think?

-IJedi

3. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    Windu is really only seen in two action sequences.

First on Geonosis. There he levitated to the ground after jumping from Poggle's viewing stand. Later in the fight he grabs his lightsaber after it's knocked out of his hand by the Reek.

Second in Palpatine's Office. Other than deflecting the blows of the greatest user of the Dark Side of the Force, he doesn't visibly use the Force.

Now consider the episode of the Clone Wars series that featured him fighting a legion of Battle Droids. . .

4. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    uses the force in the animated serries though and when you weild a light saber i gurantee you are using the force.

5. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    Well, Mace Windu is the only one in the Jedi histories to master style seven lightsaber combat. Yes, I've read it... It channels the force through his anger into his fighting style itself. It is seen as the ultimate fighting style. It is probably why you don't see him using it in the movies as much. It isn't discussed much becuase the style itself is only used by one other, Darth Maul, and it has him teetering on the dark side, but in actuality he has mastered his force energy within himself, which is why he is the only official jedi master before Luke Skywalker and he adopted the only purple saber in jedi history.

The animated versions are watered down for all jedi, and don't stick to all the specific differences Lucas made for the different jedi. You also don't see any jedi fighting hand to hand except in the animated series...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.