main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pacific umm, ok anyone from humboldt county out there?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jedibandnerd, Apr 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedibandnerd

jedibandnerd Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2005
    soryy, sorry, sorry if this is a redundant thread, but i really want to start a fanforce up here seeing as how the closest one is like five hours away, and i read the fanforce fact i think this is what im supposed to do, and if not. im sorry!!!!

2. liljlover

liljlover Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2005
    I'm from Humboldt! There's got to be more Star Wars fans out there, we really need more people!

3. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    yay! mandy, now we just need people i don't know,lol, if your from humboldt a reply would be greatly appreciated!

4. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    actually, even if your not from humboldt, we still want to talk to you, that was a stupid thing to say "if your from humboldt your reply would be greatly appreciated" lol, and if your not from humboldt too!!!!!!

5. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    well mandy, i guess i recruited four people today!!!!! it really is doubleing every day!

6. liljlover

Apr 10, 2005
    I'm very proud of you, sorry I wasn't there to help today, I promise I'll be there tomarrow! But I don't think 4 is enough, is it?

7. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    lol, probably not, we should get together and finish makeing the boxes and put the signs up in stores, how about, next monday?????

8. justindc353

justindc353 Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2005
    Hi, this is justin

9. Jedi-Jeff1

Jedi-Jeff1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2005
    yeah im from humboldt and a big star wars fan but 4 is totaly enough we dont need anyone else cause we're g' and yeah so newho im very extatic about there being a club in Humboldt for star wars nerds cause this way uhh yeah newho. really im just tryin this out so yeah.?/!@$^%&^&(*()(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

10. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    yay! hi justin, hi jeff!!!!! no jeff 4 isn't enough, but now we have 7 people who say they are going to post, but only four of us have, this is so exciteing!!! thank you guys!!!!! and everyone else(nina, teal, roy) get your act together and post!

11. Jedi-Jeff1

Apr 12, 2005
    dang you were quick to find out that we posted that cause that was like 3minutes ago
    crap you are excited!

12. liljlover

Apr 10, 2005
    Sweet! Thanks guys for posting, Hi Jeff! Hi Justin, I don't know you but Hi, LOL, sorry Jeff but I agree with Brittany, we need more people, and this is very exciting!

13. Commando07

Commando07 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2005
    Another Star wars fan here... Sorry it took me so long :p

-Roy

14. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    If you guys get together and have at least 3 meetings with 3 members then I can make you an "Official Fan Force Chapter"

Matt
    -JediRacer

15. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    awsome, thats way way awsome, we can do that, no prob! ok guys, so seeing as how theres only one person not from eureka high, lets have our firt meeting, monday at lunch, the row(justin ill brief you later)and we can talk about a place to have the rest of our meetings and recruiteing non-high school folks, i have some ideas!

16. liljlover

Apr 10, 2005
    Sweet! I'll do my best to be there, LOL

17. teal

teal Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, HI is anybody on right now?.

18. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    Hi teal!!!!! welcome aboard!!!! monday? lunch? the row? good?

19. Jedi-Jeff1

Apr 12, 2005
    Hey that's great ok ill be there. So who is the man? He sounds kind of scary. Oh well so yeah life is G? good good.

20. Commando07

Apr 13, 2005
    might be able to make it, but don't be dissapointed if i don't.

21. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    lol, ok roy it would be awsome if you can but i already have at least four people who can make it so no biggie

22. liljlover

Apr 10, 2005
    sweet, this is so exciting, well not for me, but I'm happy for you Brittany, and I'll be there! LOL

23. Jedi-Jeff1

Apr 12, 2005
    ok so i have been looking for secret stuff that they found out about the movie every where and I found out that Anakin loses his leg,and arm and gets burned up and loses all of his hair in the movie. well at least that's what this one guy told me who knows somebody who knows somebody who knows somebodie's cousin-in-law. so yeah as you can tell this is a very reliable source.31 19 15 00 cant wait

24. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    JEFF!!!!!!! edit that out right now!!!!!!!!!! some people want to keep the movie a suprise(like me) thats called a spoiler and please take it out, my goodness sorry, i should have told you along time ago. Spoiler free till episode three!!!!

25. Commando07

Apr 13, 2005
    jeez jeff u bum! some people wanted to watch the movie before we knew what happened :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.