main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pacific umm, ok anyone from humboldt county out there?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jedibandnerd, Apr 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IG-146

IG-146 Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    Dang sorry I found out about this late are there plans for a second meeting?Would love to get a group going up here!Who all is going to be in costume at the movie?
    Marty/IG-146

Golden Gate Garrison
    501st Legion
    Imperial Gunnery Corps

2. jedibandnerd

jedibandnerd Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2005
    omgsh!!!!!! some one i don't know!!!!!! yeah, we are trying to get one started!!!! we already had one meeting posted on the head lines page and everything! we are meeting at old town coffee and chocolates in eureka this thursday @ 5:30, its not going to be an official meeting though becouse we are just planning for standing in line on the 18th at broadway in eureka. oh yeah! hi im brittany i have kind of been takeing charge starting the whole thing up, so glad to see someone new!oh, and just to warn you, we are all high school students at the moment........ but we are trying to get older members, and planning on recruiting some at the midnight showing!

3. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    by the way i love your signiture!!!! savage nation all the way!

4. Commando07

Commando07 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2005
    yeah its awesome to see someone who was our age when tthe original movies came out ntmy Marty I'm Roy.. im currently the club cripple.. but not for long!

Oh yeah Brittany i got my ticket after school today.. but im still trying to work out the getting a ride there and back to my house part.. any ideas?? my mom was thinking i could stay at someones house but i dont know whos i could stay at...

5. Evin8989

Evin8989 Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2005
    I am a little confused about all the things i am supposed to do at our meeting since I am the secretary. Anyone wanna tell me? Only 221 hours and 50 minutes left till we watch Star Wars: Episode 3!

6. mrswinestein

mrswinestein Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2005
    hey commando where do you live... cause i drive and i can take anyone home after the movie or before and whatever.... anyone need rides?

7. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    ethans going to the showing roy!!!!! you could stay at his house he already has tickets and everything, and looks like i have to go to school becouse we have a music festival for band the next day and they "neeeeeed" me, so i could give you a ride after school, or if you could get your mom to excuse 5th and 6th we could go at lunch! and marty, do you think you could put up with a bunch of high school kids for like an hour to come to the meeting and be part of this? i am really excited to get one of these started up here!

8. liljlover

liljlover Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2005
    OMGsh Brittany, I can't belive you have to go to school, that so totaly depresses me. And if you guys are all going to agree with the newest member, I'm not so sure about this. Have fun in line. See yall on thursday I guess.

9. Jedi-Jeff1

Jedi-Jeff1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2005
    just a little thing umm notice that his messages all have golden gate garison below them i think that that might mean that he is form... so yeah just curious if that was true?

10. Jedi-Jeff1

Apr 12, 2005
    oh yeah and brittany there might be a lot of oot(out of towners that you might not know.

11. Jedi-Jeff1

Apr 12, 2005
    HEY ROY!!!! CHECK OUT MY BIO!!!! LOL...

12. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    oh hi jeff, i thought you quit? nice to have you back.

13. liljlover

Apr 10, 2005
    Jeff! Please stay! please!
    1 week 1 day 14 hours 50 minutes and 10 seconds till episode III!!!!!!!

14. Jedi-Jeff1

Apr 12, 2005
  15. Commando07

Apr 13, 2005
    jeff that is messed up... Brittany ethan is going to the showing?? i could probably stay at his house... and i dont know if i will be able to make it to the meeting or whatever because i have a doctors appointment that day and it would just be awkward... sorry :(. Thanks for the offer mandi but i think i can stay with someone, evin already offered and if ethan is going i could stay with him im sure but i will keep you in mind i live in kneeland though

16. IG-146

IG-146 Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    Well if i get off work in time I will be there Thursday hope no one is freaked out about a 40 year old fat guy showing up;)I have a ticket for the midnight show but will probably be trooping in Medford then going to Oakland on Sat to troop down there.So if anyone needs a ticket let me know.Jeff the Golden Gate Garrison is the 501st Legion group that covers Northern California I am in Eureka.
    Marty / IG-146
    501st Legion
    Golden Gate Garrison
    Imperial Gunnery Corps

www.501st.com
    www.goldengategarrison.com

17. liljlover

Apr 10, 2005
    I don't know if I can make it to meeting on Thursday, It's Lindi's birthday, and if I had to chose...

18. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    miranda, lindis a horse and we are people, but if youd rather let us down, by all means!!!! and marty, we want 40 year old guys to come!!!! we feel wierd being like the only group of teenagers with a fan force, most are older people. thats awsome that your part of the 501st costumeing group, ive read alot abou them in bantha tracks!

19. Jedi-Jeff1

Apr 12, 2005
    kkk i gotcha that's tight i guess, i like your sense of humor, sounds like my family, and ray that wasn't messed up what's messed up is that i didn't get invited to a super cool party for lindy's birthday( I heard that they were going to play pin the tail on the donkey so it has to be good) jk jk jk jk

20. flooppydiscman

flooppydiscman Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2005
    I heard some disturbing news the other day from my brother; okay, so he said "Jesse did you know Ethan Vaughn is going to join the club?!"
    And i say in response to that NOOOOOOOO!!!!ETHAN IS A DOUCHE-BAG AND IF HE JOINS THE GROUP THEN IM GOING TO QUIT AND THEN BECAUSE OF THAT I'LL MAKE SOME VOODOO CURSE ON EPISODE 3 AND IT'S GOING TO SUCK MORE THEN EPISODE ONE!!!!!
    P.S
    i might be late to tommorow's meeting because i have a haircut. Word!!!

21. flooppydiscman

flooppydiscman Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2005
    JR EDIT - Fan Force does not need posts like that.

22. Commando07

Apr 13, 2005
    okay so what all just happened??

23. liljlover

Apr 10, 2005
    good question!
    and Brittany you know my priorities

24. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    waite, lets get one thing strait
    no one is going to kill george lucas
    do you understand? i would take a
    bullet for that man and id rather not
    have too! besides we can't discriminate
    and i bet that ethan guy isn't that bad
    and if he is just think of this as a chance
    to retrain him in the light side of
    the force and turn him away from the
    dark side! and don't curse episode three!
    we don't need any more bad prequels
    people degrade the name for starwars
    for them enough as it is. its fine to be
    late to the meeting, just realize that
    you jessica and your brother make up like
    half the club. can't waite to see you all
    tomorow! and to maybe meet marty!

25. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    don't forget about the meeting tomorow!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.