main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pacific umm, ok anyone from humboldt county out there?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jedibandnerd, Apr 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Jeff1

Jedi-Jeff1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2005
    oh yeah and the name Hayden starts with an "H" so we could be like the humboldt haydens or sumting

2. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    Flaming of other members will not be tolerated. If members of this newly formed club will be discriminating against other people interested in joining, then I will not allow this group to become part of Fan Force.

If you have any problems with this, please send me a PM.

3. Vopero

Vopero Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2005
    exactly! thats what brittany's been saying!!! wecant discriminate !!!

4. Jedi-Jeff1

Apr 12, 2005
    love not hate

5. Vopero

Apr 30, 2005
    hey brittany, if you look in the times standard there's a 3 for 3$ add for frappacinos at walgreens and a starwars poster in the USA weekend section :3

6. justindc353

justindc353 Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2005
    I forgot all about this forum thing...

7. IG-146

IG-146 Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    Since some folks don't feel comfortable with me around I have told Brittany that I will not be coming to any more meetings.Maybe if you get some older members you will see me again.Sorry for all the crap that got posted then deleted by the moderater I was e-mailed by him that the posts were deleted and the member who posted them has been banned from this web site.
    Again good luck on getting the group together wish there was something like this when I was your age all I ever got was a wedgey and some spit balls for liking Star Wars I still get crap from my work and friends.
    I have been thinking how to answer what was posted about me and this is all I could come up with for my job I have to pass a FBI background check yearly and be subject to random drug tests so I do not need all this crap getting me fired.
    Again good luck!I might post a few things from time to time just to see how things are going and see if any older folks have joined.

Marty/IG-146
    501st Legion
    Golden Gate Garrison
    Imperial Gunnery Corps
    501st patchtraders
    Kilted Trooper Brigade
    North Coast Nerf Herders(inactive)

8. Vopero

Apr 30, 2005
    since my brother wont apoagize for what he said, i will. I'm sorry marty :(

9. gr8fulhi2u

gr8fulhi2u Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2005
    Well it seems that i (Jesse) has been banned from the message boards so i am going to commence from Jessica's name.

Marty im sorry, but you came off a bit creepy. I dont have anything agoinst you, i just didn't know you'd take it so seriously. I think Marty is the man and if i didnt have a girlfriend then i would be all over him.

In other news....um....i say we boycott the fanforce assosiation and start our own renagade star wars club. Also Hayden C. is lame.....................

10. gr8fulhi2u

Apr 29, 2005
    Also Cody stop apoligizing for me with everything!! If i wanted to apoligize to people for my actions then i would myself!!! Jebus i dont apoligize for you to the Japanese culture for your constant basterdizing of their culture.

11. gr8fulhi2u

Apr 29, 2005
    Actually HAyden was good in Shaterred Glass, but none of you guys have seen that movie, because it's too good and it's not star wars.

In sci-fi news i saw Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy last night and i highly recommend it to everyone

12. justindc353

justindc353 Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2005
    I dont know whats goign on here, im a bit lost. Because I didnt go to the meeting things

13. Vopero

Apr 30, 2005
    whatever jesse.

so lets see... 2 days (not counting the day of waiting) til starwars!

14. jedibandnerd

jedibandnerd Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2005
    im gone for two days and then this!all i have to say right now is marty don't listen to jesse and please don't hold this against anyone else, and im dissapointed in you jesse, obviously you regret it now, and i hope you leared a lesson about prejudice.

three days, and i hope you have fun in medford marty!

15. liljlover

liljlover Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2005
    1 day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGsh I've never been this excited in my life!!!!!!!2 days...that's pretty cool too...2 days 'till I have to say bye to Clark 'till fall... NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... don't worry I'm still excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still say you should come and get me out of math on Wednesday Brittany...It's foolproof...

16. Jedi-Jeff1

Apr 12, 2005
    wow i was watching the dvd today that is weird

17. DarkSide15

DarkSide15 Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2005
    gah!? ethan here just finally got the links, no thanks to britney, just kidding but oh my gosh i got a ticket that actually says starwars III: Revenge of the sith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its so cool

18. Vopero

Apr 30, 2005
    haha! i laugh at ethan :p

19. liljlover

liljlover Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2005
    seriously Jeff, I'm just going to have to live those 66 hours over and over again....that's awsome...you got it at Broadway? I'll just have to get another one then...LOL...I'll wait for Pablo and Antione...Don't worry Brittany, I'll take your place! ;)

20. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    tomorow!!!!!!!!!!!! omgsh, i can't belive it, hi ethan!

21. Commando07

Commando07 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2005
    wow i dont get on for a few days and the new member is not in the club anymore.... sorry marty.. i didnt get to meet you.. perhaps i will some time... anyhow episode 3 tomorrow w0000t! :-D

22. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    marty is still in the club! my mom said she would go to the meetings and that means marty can come! anyways, im super excited now that brian and ethan are makeing a sign that says "the line starts here", im sooooooooo happy, nothing in the world can bring my spirits down!!!!!!! well, the credits rolling maybe

23. mrswinestein

mrswinestein Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2005
    what time is everyone getting their tomorow?

24. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    all different times, but we will be the group in the front, lol!

25. IG-146

IG-146 Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    Tell your Mom thank you for me I just thought it would be for the best if a parent was there from now on.Sorry to everyone about the mess on this board I sent the moderater a e-mail and told him you were all cool and not to deny anyone joining the fan force.Stay dry tommorow.
    Marty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.