main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pacific umm, ok anyone from humboldt county out there?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jedibandnerd, Apr 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Jeff1

Jedi-Jeff1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2005
    sry i posted that at like 1:49 last night so i cant really edit it out my bad but if you use your heads you already know all of that except the whole leg deal and i didn't say what caused the fire but. he cuts off his sons arm in the earlier ones for revenge in his dreams. every one already knew that. So yeah
    32 5 21 00 can't wait

2. jedibandnerd

jedibandnerd Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2005
    its ok jeff, just don't do it again, and make sure to come on monday and ill forgive you

3. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    ok guys, meeting was good today, could have been better though. When you come up with your at least one idea for a name just give me the slip of paper and we will vote on it next meeting. Im working on collageing some more boxes for the recruiteing, ummmm ill send out an e-mail to you all about when we should have our next meeting, things are going good, keep posting and keep up the good work!!!!

4. Jedi-Jeff1

Apr 12, 2005
    Who's bringin' the cookies next time?????
    Don't forget the juice as well!!!

5. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    i promise you jeff, that i will bring cookies and juice next time- but only if you don't grab my lunch while im talking and eat all of it withour asking, i mean just becouse i stand up in front of everyone and start monolouging about how we need to get down to business does not give you license to eat my lunch!lol

6. Jedi-Jeff1

Apr 12, 2005
    I was joking your lunch was better than cookies so i guess that i can do with that for the rest of the meetings!

7. dirkballer8

dirkballer8 Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2005
    hey. this is Derrick Carbiener (for those that don't know me) I don't know what the heck is going on. i'm a mack town guy so i haven;t been to any of your meetings. just tell me what i can do and e-mail me or post things so i can see. catch you later.

8. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    hi honey!sorry derrick, we had our first meeting out of convenince at eureka high, but we have to find somewhere else, and weve only had one meeting so don't worry you didn't miss much, just e-mail me any name ideas you have, we are going to vote soon, thanks for posting!

9. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    ok, we have to have another meeting soon! once we get this thing all figured out we can start haveing fun! anyone have any ideas for a place to meet? no eureka high, somewhere else so everyone can come, pleas post ideas!!!!!! thanks!

10. justindc353

justindc353 Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2005
    hey
    I dont know any of you, but I think that this could be a great thing, but it should be organized , and such
    uhhhhhhh....I love starwars

11. Jedi-Jeff1

Apr 12, 2005
    Hey im Jeff and yeah i think that i have an idea for cookies cause they sound good right now. and yeah. so i think that they should be chocolate chip but not chocolate chocolate chip cause that's too chocolatey and not just plain cause............uhhhh chocolate chip sounds better right now and uhh yeah i think that uhhhh yeah. so yeah sounds good ill talk to somebody ummm im swo brain dead right now so yeah
    28 days 2 hours and 22 minutes till the opening so i think that im gonna try to thinkl star wars and think of an idea for the cookies again yaa know like builfd on the idea or sumthin' so yeah. k bye!!!$#^%%*&

12. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    jeff i think justin was trying to say we should get more serious and really orgainize the club, for some reason discussing the type of cookies to have at the meetings isn't as urgent sounding as finding a name and a place to meet, oh and i called our theatre company and they arn't selling tickets untill two weeks ahead of time, anyways guys, please keep posting and give me some ideas for a plave to meet, theres only 28 days untill the midnight showing and i think we shoud go!

13. Commando07

Commando07 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2005
    well i dont really know where we could meet because derrick is from mac but im sure we will figure something out... i was thinking maybe the mall or a park... but dont know how that would work out... anyone else have any ideas???

14. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    roy! are you forgetting something? i live in mac to you silly, i can give derrick a ride in if we meet on a monday or thursday evening! ok, so i have taken the finding a meeting place responsibility upon myself, but i thank you roy for being the only one to give an effort! ok, so we are voteing right now!!!!!!! all the next posts should either say borders cafe, or star bucks, i vote borders. ok kids, get voteing!

15. Jedi-Jeff1

Apr 12, 2005
    Well at least i thought today!!!!! cause ....???
    Your mom didn't!!!!!#%$#^ aaaahhhhhhhh hahahaha mwahahaha

16. dirkballer8

Apr 18, 2005
    i think it is a good idea to go to borders. it is more quite there and the also have a café. it will be hard for me to get there because my grades aren't doing so good so my parents are limiting me to "social time". sounds good though.

17. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    jeff............... you didn't vote

18. Commando07

Apr 13, 2005
    either starbucks or borders is fine.. i dont drink coffee or anything but who knows.. do you think i might be able to bring scout?? i dont know if i could anyways.. but who knows.. and i will be on crutches for the next week and i will be in surgery all friday...

19. Jedi-Jeff1

Apr 12, 2005
    gl if i dont see you before friday and hope it goes well with your "mini scuss" hahaha ok but i dont like starbucks cause i dont really like coffee so i think that that takes jitter bean and gold rush too so yeah!!!so it's 27 days 23 hours and 34 minutes till the opening now so yeah i think we better meet some place SOON!!!

20. Jedi-Jeff1

Apr 12, 2005
    JK i like coffee and Roy gl on your surgery and hapiness all around!@#$&^^*(&*_

21. Commando07

Apr 13, 2005
    lmao thanks jeff.. my surgery is on my acl... but yeah i dont really care which place we go as long as i can get to it on crutches

22. Jedi-Jeff1

Apr 12, 2005
    Then lets definately meet at a coffee shop in mackinley poop i can't spell it

23. Commando07

Apr 13, 2005
    I dont know if i would be able to make it if it is in mac... it would be easier if it was in eureka but whatever works out easier for the rest of you

24. Jedi-Jeff1

Apr 12, 2005
    It was a joke roy i know that you cant go to Macpoopy on your crutches it's a little far

25. dirkballer8

Apr 18, 2005
    maybe we should meet in Arcata somewhere. it's in-between Eureka and Mack. that might be easier for everybody. maybe we could meet at the Arcata library or something. i don't know. it's just a thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.