main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pacific umm, ok anyone from humboldt county out there?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jedibandnerd, Apr 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedibandnerd

jedibandnerd Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2005
    ok guys!!!!! i got our meeting posted on the fanforce headlines/main page!!!!! well, soon anyways, we are good to go for the meeting and will only need two more things after it!!!

2. esor137

esor137 Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    Hiya, I'm a EHS recruit of Britney's...I don't have much to say, I guess I'll see everyone at the meeting!

3. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    hi tasia!!!!! glad to have you aboard!!!

4. Jedi-Jeff1

Jedi-Jeff1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2005
    cold popcorn that's 2 days old is good!!! TRY IT!
    dang we have a lot of pages now it would take a day to read through it. I'm Ron Burgandy? Build me up butter cup is stuck in my head and im trying to type random poop so it gets out of my head and it's not quite working. wow not many people ever post every other day darnet mandy!!!! i get bored with this club. hey why didn't alIson join tis awesome pawesome club gosh golly! oh and i noticed that evin is a big part of this club too poopers. ok swedish im goin ta ta!!!#@%#&$

5. liljlover

liljlover Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2005
    Dang Jeff, I've had that song in my head since lunch! LOL...I dunno, ask Ali why she didn't join, I've tryed and she just laughed. I don't blame her it's taken us 2 weeks to plan a meeting and no one is co-operating. Oh well this is fun anyways...LOL, i need to do homework and sleep...Hasta
    P.S. I really want to write something else but I'm between intervals of sleep and I don't really know what going on..lol goodnight..................................................................

6. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    goodness guys!!!!! have a little faith!!! i know of like ten people who are planning on comeing to the meeting at wich i have decided to stress the importance of posting, so everything should run smoother soon. And guys, did you ever think, maybe ali didn't join becouse she dousn't like starwars? lol, ok folks, i have to finish getting ready for tomorow night! i am going to be preeeeeeeeeepaaaaaaaaared, this is going to be one good starwars meeting!

7. Jedi-Jeff1

Apr 12, 2005
    As good as an internet based star wars club meeting can get

8. Jedi-Jeff1

Apr 12, 2005
    I also noticed that sasheen seems to be making a rather large effort to be appart of this club darn her!~!!!!!!!4#%$#^%%(

9. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    yeah, she is, but im wondering when she is going to open up and read one of the five e-mails i sent her with the links to join on, lol, oh well after thursday everyone will hopefully be posting more, except us, we definately post enough!

10. Evin8989

Evin8989 Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2005
    Just finally decided to post, hope we have a good time tomorrow.

11. Jedi-Jeff1

Apr 12, 2005
    evin decided to join the club eh?

12. liljlover

Apr 10, 2005
    ya, you two seem to be keeping the board together quite nicely...lol... I had no idea that Sasheen was interested...hmmmm...thats cool...and ya, i think Brittanys right about Ali...hay but I don't either...LOL, but this is fun anyway...dude why do people always write while im posting, I always miss out...grrr

13. Jedi-Jeff1

Apr 12, 2005
    haha it's cause your too slow at typing lol jk

14. esor137

esor137 Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    As a candidate for Creative Fundraising Coordinator, I think we should have a Star Wars Themed Bake Sale! And...other equally exciting thing. Yay!

15. liljlover

Apr 10, 2005
    is this really that kind of club? we have to have fundraisers and stuff...n public?

16. Jedi-Jeff1

Apr 12, 2005
    I cant do fund raisers i have a lot already!

17. liljlover

Apr 10, 2005
    ya ummm me too..lol

18. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    lol guys!!!!!!! we will probably need to do some fundraisers, but if you really think you are overloaded in that area ill let it slide, just as long as im doing it and tasia, and some other people we will be fine! and tasia, i think that is a wonderfull idea!! you have my full support!

19. Jedi-Jeff1

Apr 12, 2005
    Your just a nominee neways

20. Jedi-Jeff1

Apr 12, 2005
    ok nighty night myranda and britttttany

21. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    JEFF! and goodnight to evin and tasia and everyone else too! oh! by the way, thanks for posting evin!!!
    wow!!!!! its a christian college, and it has a good music program? or did her room mate that went on to play in a symphony transfer somwhere else? this sounds to good to be true!

22. Jedi-Jeff1

Apr 12, 2005
    I laugh hahahaha

23. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    hey guys!!!!!!! i think the meeting went grrrrrrreat!!!!!!! everyone listened to me, and we are officially the scruffy looking nerf herders(omgsh, that was totaly not me) i hope you all had fun, was it boring, or did you guys actually listen to all my speaches?

24. Jedi-Jeff1

Apr 12, 2005
    yeah so newho,Mandy if your on tonight just wondering if i should go get flowers in the mourning and what kind cause i can do that!!!???

25. liljlover

Apr 10, 2005
    ummm...i dunno, tomarrow morning defionitly, it deppends on where you go, anything fresh and springy, iris', roses are always good, or daises, and I'll help you pay for them if you want me to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.