main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NorthEast ummm did i miss something??

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jedi_lady1, Jan 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_lady1

jedi_lady1 Jedi Youngling

Jan 17, 2001
    Ok so I thought that Richmond would properly be in the south but it appears i was wrong and it was here (ok so it has been quite a long time since i was last here) But like i said before, where did Richmond, Va go on the lists?

2. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    You'll probably notice that the Dover, DE forum is gone as well. We're getting rid of all the forums that aren't active.

If you are interested in starting a FanForce group for Richmond then by all means start up a Richmond thread here in the North East Regional Discussion area. The same goes for anyone that doesn't see a city listing for your city. If you can get enough people from your area to respond and create interest, then the FanForce staff will work on setting up a forum for it. In the meantime, I would like to encourage you to post here in the North East Regional Discussion area.

3. zeNova

zeNova Jedi Youngling

Aug 20, 2001
    And on that note, let me take this opportunity to plug the Moisture Farm Co-op. Richmond's only (that we know of) SW fanclub: www.moisturefarmcoop.com

Enjoy!

Amy

4. jedi_lady1

jedi_lady1 Jedi Youngling

Jan 17, 2001
    Thanks Amy :)
    That is a great website...lots of work into it I can tell. A very friendly club with lots of intrest, i wish fans here were that into it. I can see why there is not much Richmond traffic here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.