Ummm....WOW!!!

Discussion in 'Tulsa, OK' started by DarthPaul1971, Jul 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthPaul1971 Jedi Master

star 1
    The ultimate saber collection...with a hefty price tag...YIKES!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1747610105

get ready to salivate.

Paul
  2. Maumi Jedi Knight

star 1
    In a word... damn.

I have that saber at the bottom of the very last pic... it came with the kids Jedi Set.
  3. DarthPaul1971 Jedi Master

star 1
    think he'll end up selling them?
  4. Sentinel_Vash Jedi Knight

star 2
    That Bastard!!!!

Ottoman
  5. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Grr... ok, that Maumi above was me... i had an identity crisis
  6. gw2tulsa Jedi Knight

star 1
    This person is on one of the prop boards I'm on. IMHO this guy has some wires crossed somewhere. if you break down $30,000 by 50 sabers and you are paying $600 a saber. There isn't a single saber in that entire group worth more than $350 or so (the Icons may be a little higher). Over half those sabers are also just scratchbuilt from hardware junk and aren't even in the films...

Its a shame he wasted all that time prepping the auction just to have it not sell...

-Gary
  7. Shadoe42 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Glad you confirmed what I was thinking when I looked at this thing earlier this morning. A lot of those sabers looked hardware built. Heh now if it was a collection of all Park Sabers in all those styles... I like the dragon hilted one though heh
  8. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    They are all very nice sabers, even the hardware ones, but your right, this guy has a few bolts missing to think he'll get that. You think he honestly expects to get that much outta those?

Edit: I just noticed the one below the dragon saber is just that little toy one thats at the very bottom, placed in a silver handle. Look at the grips and the little nub to hang it... This guy is just scamming now.
  9. DarthPaul1971 Jedi Master

star 1
    Hardware junk!!...watch it Gary. JK.

Yeah that's what I thought when I first saw the auction. There's no way he's going to sell at that price. They are all nice sabers though, and I wouldn't mind having a collection like that. Even the hardware junk(heh heh) and the toys.

Paul

10. Shadoe42 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Most of them are quite nice. But certainly not worth what he wants for them. Of course someone will probably buy them
  11. DarthPaul1971 Jedi Master

star 1
    Just an update if you haven't been watching this...It didn't sell.

Paul
  12. Gytheran Jedi Padawan

I'm sure he knows what they are worth. I don't think he's scamming... just that he doesn't really want to give up such a nice collection. Heck, I wouldn't want to either. :) I think 30k was just his breaking price.

~Joe
  13. Shadoe42 Jedi Knight

star 3
    it didn't sell...imagine that.... heh
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.