main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Unable to Catch a Dream (Sabewan)- Obi/Qui AU- COMPLETED

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by KrystalBlaze, Jun 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    OHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

2. KrystalBlaze

KrystalBlaze Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Jenny- Oh, yes. Muchas gracias for the reply!

Anybody else?

-Krystal

3. jeday

jeday Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 4, 2004

Oh yes, here is a reply! Great, great story! So we really have to wait till November for more? Will you write a prequel or a sequel? I suggest both! :D
    Write soon please. Please? :)

4. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Wow Krys, I really need to pick up on your speed reading skills.

Hmm.. it was Sabé after all. I guess now I can laugh like I told you I would. "HA-HA!"

Okay... beyond that, it was an excellent story, Krys! I thought it was a good idea and you wrote it very well. While I'm slightly disgruntled at Obi for sleeping with Sabé (you don't wanna know), I find Sabé/Panaka even more disturbing. Can I just say "ew?" ;)

I still love the Obi-torture. I think you wrote his emotions perfectly, and I love Macab. Felt kinda bad for him at the end, for his own words came back and bit him in the arse. "Money won't buy you happiness," or whatnot.

Overall, excellent job, Krys! I look forward to the sequel or prequel!

5. KrystalBlaze

KrystalBlaze Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    jeday- Thank you, thank you, thank you! And yes, I do plan on writing both. ;) I want to write the sequel first, but better thought is demanding the prequel, so you'll probably get that one around November-ish when I get my tail in gear. ;) And thank you again!

Mi- I remembered! *ack!* *watches Mi laugh* And I still have no idea why...

Thank you for the wonderfully thought out and slightly crazy review. ;) I'm so glad that you enjoyed it! Thank you very, very much for taking the time to even speed-read it. ;) That 110 pages, my friend. :) And I'm so glad you brought up Macab! Geez, I love that guy to death. Is that weird, to love a character you've created? I mean, he's my own made-up dude and I shall cry if he dies. ;)

Overall,Mi, I really enjoyed the review, and thank you for taking the time!

-Krystal

6. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    OMG! This fic was excellent! And greatly original! I loved it! The ending was really good! But I can't believe Sabe doesn't remember!!! And Sidious saying Obi-Wan would be the downfall of the Jedi! That's just wrong! Great work!

7. Jemmiah

Jemmiah Jedi Master star 5

Mar 5, 2000
    I really enjoyed this fic! The characters were thoroughly believable and the story original and always gripping! Well done! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.