main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Unaware - All of Part I. YV remnants con'td to fight (Jaina, Jag, Elri Prann, Solos, Cal Omas)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by FattyBoBatty, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FattyBoBatty

FattyBoBatty Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2004
    DRAMATIC PERSONAS.
    Jaina Solo (female human; Jedi Knight)
    Han Solo (male human; captin of the Millenium Falcon)
    Leia Organa Solo (female human; former Chief of State)
    Cal Omas (male human; Chief of State)
    Jag Fel (male human; Chiss Ambassador)
    Elri Prann (male human; criminal)
    Ryn the Ryn (male ryn; miner)
    Mirax Horn (female human; pilot)
    Corran Horn (male human; Jedi Knight)
    Valin Horn (male human; Jedi Apprentice)
    See-Threepio (male driod; protocol)
    Artoo-Detwo (male driod; astromech)
    Dzoak (male Yuzhann Vong; warrior)
    The Priest (male Yuzhann Vong; priest)
    Soccop (male Toydarian; criminal)

UNAWARE: PART I

Jaina Solo moved through the death camps, with her sorrow enclosed deep inside her soul. She would never want these people to sense her pain, she would never want to put more burden on those who on the winning side who had lost the war. A hand touched her shoulder, and in an instant she knew it was her father, she turned and gave him a quick hug.

"It ain't pretty."

"I've forgotten what pretty is, dad...we must have really been screwing up don't you think?"

"Whadda you mean?"

"I mean we must have been something terrible, for some higher power--"

"The Force."

"Yeah, the force, we must have been something terrible for the force to allow this kind of pain."

"It's not the first time your Uncle's force has found a reason to turn the universe on its head, sometimes I'm glad I don't understand it."

"...Ha, listen to us talking about it like its some kind of primitive god worshiped on one of the backwater planets."
    "...Yeah, look at us." Father and daughter continued to move through the camps, there was an silence followed, a silence looking to cut them off from the long years that they had just endeavored, a silence that Han, hoped, would be the end of this time in the galaxy. No destruction, peace, for a time.

"Master Solo!" cried a voice from behind them, ending that silence, bringing it all back to them all to quickly.

"Some things will never change." Han offered, and his daughter offered him a laugh and a smile two of things she didn't often favor doing anymore.

"Master Solo -- it seems that Artoo has picked up a strange signal from one of the moons rotating this planet, it?s a code he believes, one he has never come across before... Master Solo, you don't think that there are still military remnants around do you?"

"You know remind to tell Luke to look into down grading Artoo's sensors, he has to long of a range, and I don't need to fix every little problem in the galaxy." there was a laugh from behind him as Leia walked toward her husband and wrapped her arms around him.

"Did a Solo just say he didn't have to fix every little problem in the galaxy."

"Yeah, a Solo did, and its an attitude I think the Solos should stick too."

"Let's go check it out."

"Leia..."

"For old times sake."

"Old times sake, Old times sake when we were getting blasted at and covered in slime, and escaping death stars... Old time sakes..." Han continued his crumbling as Leia and he walked away from there daughter who felt like dropping to the ground and letting all her troubles die, for about the thousandth time she asked herself why not me? why Anakin? She could see Anakin surviving this war, see Anakin diving head first into the babble of his mother and father, she Anakin bring light where ever he came and with that light hope that would give these peoples some security. She was Jaina, Jaina wasn't a light, Jaina didn't bring hope - Jaina was a sword sharp and unforgiving. Jaina was the last thing needed during reconstruction of a galaxy.

"Jaina Solo." said Cal Omas as he approached with some speed, it seemed like everybody Jaina had ever come in contact with was destined to be walking around aimlessly on this world, exploring all the treachery done by a race that got away scott free in Jaina's opinion.

"Hello Chief of State Omas."

"Oh, lets drop the familiarities kid, were both Alderrians here."

"No, I was born on Cou

2. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    That was aweosme! major marathon read that was well worth it.. I am so eager to see where u take this story

3. FattyBoBatty

Jan 4, 2004
    Thanks for reading JAGSGURL and to be honest I don't even know where I'm going

4. AnakinsHeir

AnakinsHeir Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2004
    It was a long read, but worth every moment! Great job and I'm along for the ride! So once you figure out where you want to take it I'll be happy to go along.

5. FattyBoBatty

Jan 4, 2004
    Thanks for reading Anakinsheir

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.