main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Uncle Traveling Vader (Photos?)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by ben_ethus, Jul 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ben_ethus

ben_ethus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

DarthLucanas... Here's what's up with Vader. Late last week I got a call from Rox (the fellow who had Vader) who said he had computer problems, and unfortunately, he hadn't gotten the address for the next group yet. He asked me to get in touch with Scooby_Wan, the Detroit CR, to get the addy, which I did.

I got the addy to Rox, who should have gotten it in the mail the next day, and I sent a confirmatory PM to Scooby, but he apparently hasn't seen it yet.

At any rate, Vader should be en route as we speak and should arrive pretty soon. Sorry for the delay. :(

Hates being tardy,
    Yours Truly

2. TK7771

TK7771 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2001
    is there anyway someone could get in touch with Rox and see if he did indeed mail it?

3. ben_ethus

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

I'll see if I can't get in touch tonite sometime to make sure he sent it out. I'll let you guys know what I find out.

Till then,
    Yours Truly

4. TK7771

TK7771 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2001
    Thanks, much appreciated :)

5. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    Any updates on Vader's status? Detroit hasn't received him yet and there are still lots of chapters on the list.

~H~

6. ben_ethus

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

Detroit never received it? Seriously?

Last time we spoke with Terry I got confirmation that Vader had been sent out. I don't know if he has a tracking number or anything to see if it got waylaid in shipment, but I can give him a call to find out.

I'll post what I find out, if anything.

Thought this had been resolved,
    Yours Truly

P.S. Just called Terry, and he's going to find the tracking number and get back to me later tonite. I'll post any updates as I get them.

7. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Thanks for looking into this...I really hope Vader is ok. :(

8. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    So what was Vader's status. Gack, I hope he's not lost. That would be TERRIBLE!

9. ben_ethus

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

Chris... Terry was to send out Vader on Friday, though I haven't been able to speak with him to get confirmation on that. As soon as I get some info from him, I'll let everybody know what's up. I've been in relatively close contact with the Boston CR, so she knows what's up. It's a shame it's been giving everyone so much trouble.

No fun at all,
    Yours Truly

10. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Brian, your close to Terry now in distance, being that your're on the North side. Why not just drive on over, pick it up and ship it off. We could dip into the club fund for the shipping cost, since it was a club thing. It's not that much. I've been shipping and receiving plenty of items from eBay and other auction sites of late. Shouldn't be more than $5 if even that.

-Sal

11. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    ... still waiting in Detroit.... any update?

I'm don't mean to be a pest, just want to get Vader a bit further down the road before C3. :)

~H~

12. ben_ethus

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

I was told Vader got sent out Wednesday so he should be on his way. I'd fired off PMs to both the Boston and Detroit CRs to let them know what's up. I guess if you hear whether Detroit gets it or not, and you could let me know, that'd be faboo.

Hopes that helps,
    Yours Truly

13. ben_ethus

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

I've had a request by the Bostonian-style folks for some photos of our infamous jam session with Vader. I was just wondering who all has pictures, and if anybody was willing to either send an email with some pics attached or to send some prints via snail-mail if they have them...?

I reckon just let me know if you have any and we can work something out to get them some pictures to put on their Traveling Vader website.

Thanky kindly,
    Yours Truly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.