main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Unconfirmed: Jedi Master Point Figure Costs...

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Kung-Fu-Yoda, Jul 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Kung-Fu-Yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2002
    Well, According To The "How Many jedi Master Points Do You Have?" Thread, It Looks Like The Only People Who Could Afford Anything Right Now (If I Turn Out To Be Right) Are jango_joe, and OBIX1, judging by the numbers over the items, If They Pooled There Points, They Might Be Able To Get 3 Basic Figures...

Figures: 1,200 Points Each

Hailfire Droid: 5,800 Points

Deluxe Figs (Wampa, Dodonda, C3PO, And The Speeders): 2,480 Points Each

Geonosian Fighter: 3,800 Points

Jedi Council/War Room Scene Sets: 3,000 Points Each

Anakin's Starfighter: 3,800 Points

Unleashed Figures: 2,480 Points Each

Jedi 3 Pack: 2,480 Points

Don't Know What I'm talking About? Let's Start With:

Sheet One:

Look At The Top Two Rows, All Of Which Contain Deluxe Figures, Right Above The Clone Speeder Amongst The Japaneese Is The Number 2,480, this is the same between the deluxe figures Dodonda and 3PO in the second row, which lead to my conclusion that The Deluxe Figures Cost 2,480 Points Each. Above The War Room, And Council Scene Things Is The Number 3,000 Thus 3,000 Points Per Scene Set. Below The Hailfire Droid Also Mixed In With The Japaneese Is The Number 5,800 And Below The Geonosian Starfighther Is The Number 3,800, Thus My Conclusions. Above Anakins Starfighter You'll See The Number 3,800. And right above "Yoda: Unleased" and under the line that says "Unleashed" Is the number 2,480...

Moving On To:

Sheet Two

This sheet is strictally dedicated to figures, and the only number similar to the ones on Sheet One that look as though they mark the points ammount is in the top left-hand corner above the Anthony Daniels figure, it reads 1,200, and since this is a page completely filled with basic figures, I think it's safe to assume (If my theroey is correct) that it will cost 1,200 Points Per Basic Figure.

I Think I Described It In Good Enough Detail, But If You Still Can't See The Numbers That I Am Refering To, Just Tell Me And I'll Try And Show You...

Well, If I'm Right, And I Think I Am, I Shouldn't Be Surprised With Hasbro, This Is Shaping Up To Be Another One Of Those Lame "Boxtops" Schemes Where You Have To Cut Off 4,976,378 Box Tops And All You Get Is A Platic Decoder Ring....

Well, Let's Hope I Am Wrong...

Damn You Hasbro... [face_plain]

-Yoda ;)

2. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    Interseting theory, but it goes against the auction thing, are you sure these aren't the prices in Yen?

EDIT: 1,200 Yenn is the same as £6.50, 51 pence dearer than a basic figure in UK, it seems all that typing was a waste of time im afraid.

p.s. Japan is very expensive...

3. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Kung-Fu-Yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2002
    If anyone can confirm the yen symbol , then we can vailidate my position as the dumbass overloard

-Yoda ;)

4. finster_the_hutt

finster_the_hutt Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2003
    That is Yen.... if that would've been a mock-up for Jedi Master Points anyone hoping to score a Silver Vader or anything along the lines of that would be totally screwed unless they bought umpteen items with larger points (ie. Gunship, Arena playset). Those Yen prices work out nearly the same as US retail.

.... I knew beginners Japanese classes would come in handy sometime down the road. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.