main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Under No Circumstance Should You...

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Chocolate, Dec 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Chocolate

Darth_Chocolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    ... CLICK THIS LINK and read the reviews therein.

Nor should you follow the links on that page, LIKE THIS ONE as only harm can come from watching the Quicktime clips associated with that page.

And for the love of all that is just and holy, please do not copy and paste the following address into your browser:

http://tv2.no/webtv/metafil.jhtml?MSG=qzmXgfz2o0GS(GEJDsKZqoMuIjVVDEbE0GDALWnBpB5DIDJVRxJpHIdf8jL1nyOepLpPI1qC4v(deyUmOQ1oBqayC90LnNoWHwbaIxhCeJO63maL2RI7vkANzGp(94kIADY2zyWt9JrZofcZREJHB1oYcRVG3(TqiG20IuaTvicUQO560A1mbWgpYV7TmZLc

and view the streaming media that pours from within, lest your soul have no rest until December 18th.

I have spoken.

2. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Well, if the movie's half as entertaining as last night's Charlie Rose show interview of director Peter Jackson, Viggo "Aragorn" Mortensen, and Elijah "Frodo" Wood, wherein Viggo went off on a political tirade for several minutes and Peter Jackson couldn't get a word in edgewise (looking like he wanted to "ring" his erstwhile Aragorn's neck, impending heart attack be damned), then we're in for one heckuva ride :p

And that's my run-on sentence for the day ;)

3. Darth_Chocolate

Mar 21, 2002

Melanie would be proud. [face_laugh]

4. stone

stone Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2000
  5. Kurgan1

Kurgan1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 2000
    Oh....my....god.

I've watched the warg clip three times and I'm still in shock. THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT, GEORGE!!!! PAY ATTENTION!!!!

6. stone

stone Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2000
    G-Lu hasn't been paying attention since american graffiti

7. Chris-M

Chris-M Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2002

Oh my sweet lord, that's worse than the clip of Shatner singing "Rocket Man" while smoking a fattie at the 1977 Hugo Awards. Stone has destroyed my soul.

--Chris M.

8. Kurgan1

Kurgan1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 2000
    Errr, sorry Chris. Stone got us with that a few months ago. The horrors are just now wearing off. We didn't think to warn you.....:(

9. Chris-M

Chris-M Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2002

Too late! My eyes, my eyes...

--Chris M.

10. super_hyper_melanie

super_hyper_melanie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2001
    i followed the rule, i did not click the links or paste that into my browser...yeh for me i can read....oh you're right mike, i am proud, very proud, very proud indeed that anyone would follow my worthy example....mwaaaa haaaaa haaaa haaaa....... wow, wouldnt ya look at the time...i've gotta run off soon, need to get stuff for the costume i'm wearing for the lotr opening.

11. Darth_Chocolate

Mar 21, 2002
    Ummm.... well.... just CLICK HERE for 30 seconds that will make you writhe in agony for next Wednesday!!

12. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    Must...be strong..must NOT...look

13. Darth_Chocolate

Mar 21, 2002
    Look at it. Touch it. Click it. Watch it in motion...

You know you wanna!! [face_devil].

14. Darth_Chocolate

Mar 21, 2002

And just in case there were any of you that were still undecided about watching this movie or not, I suggest you go read Quint's review (no spoilers) over at AICN.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.