main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Under the Dark Moon (AU) 10/16 Obi/Qui/Ani IT'S Back!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ZaraValinor, May 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZaraValinor

ZaraValinor Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 31, 2002
    Don't worry. There will be a post soon. Thanks.

2. Lurkalidth

Lurkalidth Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2003
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks. :)

3. ZaraValinor

May 31, 2002
    ?Why didn't you tell me, I would have to deal with Kenobi?? Qui-Gon Jinn raged over the holocommunication between he and his former Master.

Count Dooku's aged but aristocratic features screwed up in restrained patience as he sighed at the irate former Jedi Master. ?Qui-Gon calm down.?

After nearly ten years of doing everything in his power to erase any memories of the Jedi Order and especially the time right before Tahl's death, he had run into the one person that represented it all. It had taken a moment to recognized the now matured features of his one-time apprentice, but only a moment. The scared and sorrow-filled face of Obi-Wan Kenobi had haunted his
    dreams since the day they had separated on New Apsolon. It had been more then a little
    unnerving to see that face, once so full of admiration, hold nothing but disgust. It had awakened an anger inside of Qui-Gon, but also a twinge of guilt that he had buried under drink and drugs. The guilt only helped to fuel the anger.

?I will not calm down. You withheld information that you knew I should have been told. He knows me too well, he could break my barriers. You are playing too dangerously, Dooku,? he countered back harshly.

?I only learned of the boy's involvement after you left, Qui-Gon,? Dooku tried to sooth, but his tone was admonishing. ?Now what have you learned.?

The demanding tone was more then familiar, went as far back as Qui-Gon's apprenticeship and he reacted to it without thought. ?Not much. There's still no clue as to why the Sith would come to Tatooine nor why Kenobi has taken such an interest in a little slave boy. From what I remember it isn't his personality to mingle with the rabble so this boy must hold some sort of importance.?

?But you have a feeling,? Dooku insinuated.

Despite all the attempts to bury his past, the past would no bury him. He continually received promptings in the Force and the ambiguity of them still caused him to wonder which side he was on exactly. He had just wanted to fade away until Dooku had found him with some plot or other. They were working hand in hand with the Sith, but under the pretenses of then betraying them. Qui-Gon never thought to ponder what would happen afterwards, still maintaining the
    motto of living in the moment.

?I think the Sith and this boy are somehow connected,? Qui-Gon told him begrudgingly.

?Then you must speak with this boy, away from Kenobi of course, and see what it is exactly that they want with him,? Dooku said this as though it was more then obvious.

Qui-Gon glowered at him. ?Kenobi knows I'm here, he's probably going to watch the kid like a hawk bat.?

?You were once a Jedi Master, figure it out,? Dooku told him, and then suddenly the projected image of the refined former Jedi Master winked out.

?Damn fool,? Qui-Gon cursed under his breath.

?I once met a Jedi,? Shmi Skywalker said as she stepped onto the balcony of her small hovel. ?You seem to spend a lot of time out here.?

Obi-Wan smiled a welcome to her before tossing his head towards the night sky. ?It?s a habit from my youth. The Masters used to have to keep tabs on me because I would leave my bed in the middle of the night and fall asleep all over the Temple.?

?You don?t look that old to be using words like ?youth?,? she gently teased.

He shrugged with an air of nonchalance. ?That depends on who you talk to. My Master would tell you differently.? He abruptly looked concerned. ?I hope I?m not keeping you up Lady Skywalker.?

?Actually, I came out here to ask you about something Anakin mentioned when you two returned home,? she said carefully.

The young Jedi looked up at the stars once more as he said, ?About the man I confronted today.?

?I didn?t mean...? she started.

He stepped away from the railing and faced her with avid sincerity. ?No, I understand. He is your son and you need to know that he is safe.? He shook his head and tossed his hands into the air. ?I didn?t mean for this to happen. If I had known he was here, I w

4. ZaraValinor

May 31, 2002
  5. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Ohhh- definitely didn't see that coming!

6. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    W-W-W-Wow....................

7. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    What will Dark Qui do when we finds out?

8. ZaraValinor

May 31, 2002
    PadawanKitara

Ohhh- definitely didn't see that coming!

Great, I surprised you.

diamond_pony2002

W-W-W-Wow....................

Thanks.

VadeyFan2002

What will Dark Qui do when we finds out?

It will be a while before that happens, but you know Qui - unexpected.

9. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Well you definetly caught me by surprise.

10. ZaraValinor

May 31, 2002
    CrystalKenobi

Well you definetly caught me by surprise.

I love it when I drop the bomb and nobody knew.

11. Lurkalidth

Lurkalidth Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2003
    Yay!!!! Thanks for posting this. :D

Have to admit, wasn't surprised about Anakin's parentage. Hm, wonder whether Obi-Wan now considers the wee tyke his half-brother now.

Another great chapter. Pls don't be a stranger w/ this: the storyline is just so engrossing.

12. ZaraValinor

May 31, 2002
    Lurkalidth

Yay!!!! Thanks for posting this.

Have to admit, wasn't surprised about Anakin's parentage. Hm, wonder whether Obi-Wan now considers the wee tyke his half-brother now.

Another great chapter. Pls don't be a stranger w/ this: the storyline is just so engrossing.

Good job. Thanks, I will be continuing this story and there should be another chapter soon.

13. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    Is it soon yet?

14. Opal

Opal Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2003
    I'm upping this in hopes that Zara will return and continue this one.

15. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
  16. ZaraValinor

May 31, 2002
    Right now I'm trying to finish another story, but I've been working on this one as well, so look forward to a new chapter.

17. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Oh goodie. :D :D :D :D :D

18. Opal

Nov 17, 2003
    Upping just incase you forgot about this one.

19. Opal

Nov 17, 2003
  20. ZaraValinor

May 31, 2002
    As much as I hate to say this. I haven't been able to pick up on this story and must abandon it. I apologize.

21. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    Noooooooooo :_|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.