Saga Undercover Operations (a pre-ESB H/L story)--Author Notes and a Request for Help! July 1st

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by QueenOfAces, Jul 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. GreatOne Force Ghost

star 4
    My sister is a teacher, so I understand that you are busy at the end of the school year. :D

Also, please add my name to your PM request list, when you have time to write it! ;)
  2. HerHighness33 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ok, I know I've been lurking, but I wanted to say that you've done a wonderful job with this, QoA!! I've enjoyed it so much. :) Also, I'd like to request the PM post, when you have the time. Thanks!
  3. dm1 Force Ghost

star 4
    As for the last chapter... *fans self* Why can't my husband be more like Han?!

Katarina42, is he at least around? My hubbie has to work 150 miles away between 3-4 days every week, so we miss each other horribly. When he gets back, though, every second counts! (Of course, with 3 kids around, it can be difficult...) He likes to joke that he's jealous of Han Solo, but I keep telling him he's the real thing and Han is just fiction (besides, I could say the same about the "Vulcan chick" from Enterprise). Gosh, I miss him! Thank heavens for e-mail and IM!
  4. HanSolosGal Jedi Knight

star 2
    Exactly 23 hours and half 'till EIPISODE III! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

...up!
  5. mirax399 Jedi Padawan

Hiya! Just wanted to say that this story is soooo long but soooooo good. Can't wait to see the end.

Well I haven't posted in a while cause I've been doing my teaching block. Which went pretty well by the way. It ends tomorrow. and right after I'm going to watch EpIII. Yeah! Anyways I'd like that PM if you ever write it.
  6. dm1 Force Ghost

star 4
    Talk about good timing, finish teaching block (Is that what they used to call "student teaching?"), then see ROTS! Have a great time!
  7. owphoenix Jedi Knight

star 2
    This is a very wonderful story and I can't wait to read more.

If there is going to be a PM I would like to read it.
  8. HanSolosGal Jedi Knight

star 2
  9. calgary Jedi Knight

star 2
    Great story....I enjoyed that. "pick up ears" PM? another one? Hey I would like.
  10. KnightedRogue Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sunday . . . gotta love Sunday . . . :D

*KR*
  11. Jedi_Queen_Mx Jedi Master

star 4
  12. QueenOfAces Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thanks for all of the UPs and good wishes! I wish I could say that I have a post today, but work has combined with a few minor personal crises to keep me from writing word one. I do have my final done and my essays graded, but that's about it, I'm afraid.

I am keeping a list of PM requests, and I will get those sent out when I actually write something. Sorry for the delay, but you know DRL!

Two more weeks should be the maximum wait, but I'll try to get something done sooner.
  13. Kab730 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'd like to be added to PM list too whenever you get the chance to write it.
    Thanks
  14. RogueSticks Jedi Knight

star 3
    PM requests? I should be on the permanent PM list by now.
  15. PrincessDaisy2 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Just write whenever you can! We'll be here!

Oh yeah, and I'm sure you already know, but I would also like to be added to the PM list.
  16. dm1 Force Ghost

star 4
    That's ok, take the time you need to finish up with DRL and school, we're here whenever you are.

[face_coffee] Here's some hot cocoa to help you through; I know it helps me!
  17. DancinSolo Jedi Knight

star 1
    OMG!!!!!

I just found this story today and I'm in heaven!! I just spent the last several hours reading everything and I have loved it all. I love the take over!! Very funny, I had to hold in my laughter b/c everyone in my family is a asleep because its well after midnight here and I didn't want to wake up anyone.

I also loved how you jumped a year into the future and how you are having Han tell Leia what happened very mushy. i also think that it is amazing how you seem to get into all the characters heads and make it seem like you are going through every emotion with them.

Okay enough with my early morning rant, in summary I LOVE THIS STORY!!! WOOHOO! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!

hehe
  18. KnightedRogue Jedi Knight

star 3
    Am I on your PM list? I dunno. I should be.

Sending luck your way for finals/exams/general teaching chaos. [face_laugh] No rush. Take your time.

*KR*
  19. Jedi_Queen_Mx Jedi Master

star 4
    *BUMP!!!*

:)

EDIT: Still waiting.

"The waiting is the hardest part."
  20. danish_head Jedi Knight

whew, finally caught up after graduating! great story, and any update is worth the wait!
  21. DancinSolo Jedi Knight

star 1
    UP!!
    UP!!
    UP!!

oh yea UP!!
  22. HanSolosGal Jedi Knight

star 2
    uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp! lol
  23. rxchiquita Jedi Knight

star 2
    If there's a PM to be had, please send it my way... ;)

24. LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I like this idea a lot....I have always wondered about Ord Manteel, or however you spell that, myself...and it's fun to see your interpretation.
  25. HanSolosGal Jedi Knight

star 2
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.