main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Underground: Courscant Crime Ring

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Jango, Sep 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JANGOANTILLES

JANGOANTILLES Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Rafe "Scar" Sero

Rafe angled his head for a moment as he considered the two jobs before him, then turned his head back to the Baron. "Leo has the Razors in tip-top shape. I know this job won't be anything that he can't handle. I think it would be better for now if I began to get the dialogue process with the O'Malleys off the ground. The situation is fluid right now; the durasteel is indeed hot..."

Rafe leaned back in his chair, working out various strategies. He exhaled and then rose.

"I should get on it. Will you be needing anything, Grandfather?"

Tag:Monsteryort

2. jedi-mafia89

jedi-mafia89 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2003
    Don Salvatore

Rocco turned to see his loyal friend Orman. He'd asked if there was anything he could do. "My friend, for now on, be on your guard. Be sure to carry some kind of weapon, and try not t be alone" he finished, and started to walk away. "Oh, Orman, there's just one more thing" The Don put his arm over Ormans shoulder, as if he were telling him a secret. "I want you to find out anything you can about the O'Malleys. But be careful, these guys are tricky. You gotta play by their rules, get them to accept you. Ok?"

Tag: Orman

3. Bacon164

Bacon164 Chosen One star 8

Mar 22, 2005
    ~IC: Jamoca the Hutt

Coruscant was quiet this evening. Somehow, even in the depths of the underworld of Coruscant, wind could come. It had always fascinated the Crime Lord the most out of anything on this planet. Sitting in his small rotating orbital craft, he waited for the pilot to stop. The Senate Building was an ancient cathedral like structure, its tower ascending into the heavens, but quickly overpowered by the skyscrapers far above it. Small gleaming shades of light could be seen through the random and small patches of holes and narrow splits inbetween the buildings. Atlast the craft came to a halt, and Jamoca pulled his arms towards the door, ripping it open, and struggling to pull himself through. A massive tunnel lay outside, where over half a thousand criminals and bounty hunters awaited him. He was prepared as he finally squeezed through the door of his vehicle and fell outside with style. There was great cheers, and the Hutt ignored them, making his way inside before finally disappearing into the dark depths of the ruins of the old Senate Building. Several minutes after his departure, a glowing announcement was displayed on the front door, blinking and whatnot. It simply said, 'All report to the throne room immediately for a briefing by our Master Hutt.'

TAG: All Hutt Family Members

OOC: Ugh. Sorry for a crappy opening post. School is bad.

4. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Luigi Vampa

Luigi sat in his dining room, at the head of a long oak table, with only the sound of a large grandfather clock, ticking in the distance. He looked down the hall, admiring the Estate that he had built there. Sometimes he did that. It was apart of his personal philosophy. If you took time to admire what you had, you would feel better about yourself in the morning.

The doors came open and a chef came in, carrying a steaming bowl of Kuat Angelhair Pasta. Luigi loved his pasta. It was his favorite dish. The filling of the noodles, combined with the flavorful sauce.... it was perfect. A perfect meal. Luigi smiled as the aroma reached his nostrils and was set down in front of him.

Another chef that Luigi didn't notice enter came over with a crystal glass and poured some exotic red wine into it.

"Ah. Thank you." Big Louie said as he happily took a sip of the drink. Money was so nice sometimes...

The door opened and a third man, a thin, balding fellow also in a nice suit entered. He carried a briefcase with him.

"Ah, Coronado." Luigi said with a smile. "Good ta see you my friend. Have a seat. Buisness I assume."

"Yes indeed." Coronado spoke, in a clip Kuat accent. "The Message has been sent, as per your wishes."

"Good. We'll see how that develops."

"Indeed." Coronado said, opening up his briefcase and taking out a stack of papers. "Reports. An old Imperial Supply Depot that hasn't been totally flushed out by the Rebellion. Our arms trade could seriously use this as a boon."

Luigi reclined, thinking and looking at the papers he had in his hands. "Yes indeed it could. Imperial Arms can fetch a good price these days."

Luigi turned to one of his attendants. "Fetch Muker. I'll brief him in on the situation. And bring me a comm, time to find out what my brother is doing."

Coronado looked at Luigi. "Where is Alexis anyway."

"Hes out on Nar Shadda, digging up trouble I believe. Long as he doesn't do anything too stupid, I'm fine with it."

"You should really keep an eye on him you know." Coronado said, drinking from a glass of ice water he had brought to him.

"He's family. We trust our own here Mr. Coronado."

The Comm was brought to Luigi.

"Alexis. Report in. What is going down on Nar Shadda little brother?"

TAG: Nefer and Bo

5. Space_Chicken

Space_Chicken Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2005
    ic: Yana

Yana walked into the room inwhich Rocco and Ormen were standing. She dropped 6 bags on the floor and then waited for the rest to be brought in. When the mound of clothes, shoes and accessories were finished she turned to her father. "Oh i had the most wonderful time, although, brace yourself father."She said pointing at a seat. "I was just about to go and get some more things when i saw O'Malley. I came straight home and i'm ashamed to admit it but i was scared..... wheres Anaron. Its not safe to be out now." she said shaking her head. "These are bad times... oh heres your credit card." she said pulling out the card and handing it back to him.

tag: rocco, Ormen, anaron

6. Monsteryort

Monsteryort Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2005
    IC

The Baron
    Private Chambers, Solarian Building

"All is well Rafe, I'll let you be on your way. It will be good to have you handling negotiations. Our dealers tell me that O'Malley runs a joint called TKO'Malley's. Its apperently clean, legit, and hopefully safe; they only thing they deal in there is drinks and fisticuffs. If O'Malley is alive, maybe he'll be there. If nothing else maybe you can cut through the bantha poodoo and find out what really went down with him. I don't expect Mike O'Malley to give you any trouble if you aren't there causing any, but he's probably spooked, so you might want to bring a few of the fellows along to cover your rear."

Dontalius stood up and clasped hands with the younger man, "Good luck, I trust you'll do your usual excellent work.:

He watched as the Solarian's Great Uncle, his right-hand man departed, then sat back down at his desk and turned his attention to recent messages on the comm.

Tag: JANGOANTILLES

7. Monsteryort

Monsteryort Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2005
    IC

Solarian Assault Team
    Golden Door Enterprises warehouse #13

A very non-descript and weathered warehouse perched among many others just outside a small spaceport in one of Coruscant's many industrial zones. From the cracks in the doors and vents of this particular warehouse, slivers of light could be seen in the dark of night.

Inside the building, a rather motley group of about two-score gangsters milled about, checking equipement, smoking cigarras, and chatting with their fellows. For the most part they had a hard and professional aire about them; they were men who had seen action and knew they were going to again very soon. They looked like inept school children though compared to the three that sat slightly apart from the group off to one side. Where the mob of mostly street muscle wore scuffed street clothes and were packing name-brand blaster carbines from Solarian stock, the other three were carefully cleaning dangerous custom weaponry and were decked out in selective pieces of plasteel armor and sensory enhancing tech. The rank and file of the Solarian family's thugs would be the backbone of the evening's raid, but the Razors would spearhead the assault.

A hard looking man with close cropped hair and muscles bulging beneath a longsleeved black shirt stepped out in front of the group. His head pivoted back and forth, sizing up his team. Spotting something he didn't like, his hands rose menacingly to his hips and his head jutted forward as he barked, "Pickle Petey! Jasper Jettison! If you don't stop playing catch with that thermal detonator I'm going cram it down your throat on a ten second timer and make your buddy try to suck it out the other end before you both become a cloud of atoms!

The dynamic duo known by Pickle and JJ startled, and looked at their commander wide-eyed. This almost made JJ miss the catch, but at the last second he stuck his hands out, bobbled the high-explosive device, realed it in, and pulled it behind his back.

"Yes Sir!" yelled Pickle.

"Sorry Leo!" JJ chimed in.

The leader of the mission, Leo Larussio gave them another few seconds of cold stare. Then he addressed the rest of the men, "Alight gutter grubs, you all should know the plan by now. Anybody screws up out there tonight, I'm gonna rip your head off, Scar's gonna feed your brains to the hounds, and then The Baron's gonna use your empty skull as a cammode! You all do your job right, and we'll all be celibrating at the pub tomorrow night with extra creds in our pockets and stacks of guns and equipment in this warehouse. Now lock and load, and move out."

Leo turned to a young man standing near him, "You ready for this kid? I'm not going to be babysitting you out there."

Dean L. Solarian shared his father's height and lean figure. At 20 standard years old, he was the middle of Dontalius's three legitimate children. This was to be his chance to prove what he could do for the family, and he wasn't going to miss it, "Don't worry about me Leo, " he slapped a fresh power cell into his Flash 4 blaster pistol, "I can handle myself out there."

The bigger man simply nodded, hefted his own gun, and got into the transport with his men.

-
    -
    -

Solarian Assault Team
    Fort Tarkin, recently renamed Fort Victory
    Defunct Imperial Garrison and Training Center

A Small black shuttle swooped through the night sky high over the occupied base. This wouldn't have been possible not long ago when base was manned by soldiers in gleaming white armor. Now though it was undermanned and it's defenses were not being managed at complete efficiency. A few of the soldiers of the former Rebel Alliance up on the roof noted its passing, but they soon lost interest when it continued on a regular flight path. They did not notice the very small shapes that had been dropped out of it directly overhead. They started as mere specks in the night sky, and they fell toward the ground very quickly. As they sped toward the ground, each of the three shapes spread open, and a wary g

8. slumvillage

slumvillage Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 16, 2005
    IC: Benny 'Bugsy' Remo, Colica Family

Hearing the reports comming in from the Colica' thugs, all Benny Remo could do was shake his head in disbelief. It was a simple job for them to do and relatively easy. Don O'Malley was all alone, but they must of gotten scared and fled before anyone could see them. Bugsy would of rather had them finish the job as they were completely expendable, if some trouble would of occured.

Now every damn afilliate of the O'Malley family would be out hunting for the Colica's, from the top all the way down to the bottom lowly thugs of the great orginization that Salvatore had put together. It was a plus for Remo as not many on Coruscant knew him, as he was brought over from Dantooine.

Most beings in the world favored fancy smancy hand to hand combat styles such as Echani or tera kesa but Remo was a pure, straight all out tough nosed brawler. He rarely got tired, and if he connected with a nice left hook you were in big trouble. But he was rarely caught without his trusty custom built DC-57 or his favorite to do some damage with a big ole wooden club that he keeped in the trunk of his classic big bodied speeder.

Can't send some boys to do a grown man's job. Bugsy thought to himself, asking questions in his mind that couldn't be answered. Like why did it all go wrong and the job to take of Mike O'Malley not be completed. Remo stood silent, as the Don spoke with his good friend Orman and he also noticed Yana step in after a day of shopping. It wasn't safe in the streets for her, for anyone at least til things cooled down a bit.

Benny took a look over at the Don and gave him a quick nod, then bowed out to attend to family business. He stepped away silently, making his way to the main security room of the house to check on their progress.

The control room was bascially giant screens and computers taking up most of the space with five computer and secruity specilists working pretty much round the clock. There was never a time when at least one wasn't in the room, wide awake taking care of the secruity matters of the Colica family house.

"Is all secruity set up?" Remo asked as soon as he stepped in. There were three tech specilists working for the moment. The others must of been in their quarters resting.

"Yes, the perimiter of the compound as been locked down. With minial activity at the main gate wher we have Four men stationed. Another two are up in towers, both on opposite sides of the gate, sniper rifles equiped." One of the tech's said.

"Good, Good. How bout the rest of the compound?" Bugsy asked him.

"The other six towers, surround the thick duracrete wall all hold a couple of snipers each. Our anti-air craft gun placements and air traffic controlers are on their job, checking the air space around and above the compound for any supicous activity. If any unidentified aircraft comes within 150 meters of any point around the compound we will know and they will be shot down without question." The tech told him.

"Great, I see you guys have everything under control here. Contact me via our comm system if there is anything that goes wrong." Benny told the guys. "I do not think I should be leaving the compound any time soon."

Bugsy gave a nod to the techs and a mock salute, then left them to go about their business which they were getting paid handsomely to do. There was nothing more important, especially at a time like now then the safety of the Colica Family compound and Don Salavtore himself.

Tag ~ Colica Family

9. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    IC as Muuk "Muker" Mok:
    Training room, the Vampa Estates, Kuat

You be dead.

This was the first thought that made its way into the burly man's mind. It was soon followed by an even more decisive one.

Now.

The Muker doesn't lie. And he sure didn't this time.

The sound of a breaking collarbone?or what could be said in equivalent?greeted Muuk's ears at the same time he let out a satisfied grunt. The complete twist and snap of the neck?or head, the connection wasn't very apparent?came after, the eyes of the creature immediately dulling to lifelessess. The Muker let out another happy noise as the strange body of the creature then fell to the ground of the cave.

Muuk blinked his eyes in the darkness.

That darkness suddenly vanished in spectacular form.

Wha... whad!?

Harsh lights shown out from locations he was unable to pinpoint. The cave that he was relishing in soon became apparent that it was no normal cave. Muuk blinked his eyes again, annoyed at the bad things glaring in his face. The brightness of them was startling at first, but soon he was brave enough to open his eyes and look around him. I be... be... man. I muhd be brave.

He looked around.

And saw nothing.

The cave was gone. So too the bizarre creature that he had just killed. What he looked upon was a blank wall. And another one. A third. A fourth. Another! Wade, dahd be same a other one. It dawned on him that he was in a small rectangular room, four walls around him to be precise. Four lights shown from the ceiling corners, illuminating the room so no shadow was cast.

Muuk looked down at his black shirt. There was no blood. The green fluid that had oozed from his hated enemy was gone, all traces of its existence vanquished. How coub dis be? His amazement was suddenly brought to a halt when he heard a noise behind him.

He spun, arms lashing out, reaching for the neck of his opponent. He would squeeze this one even tighter then the other.

But the Muker's arms, this time, found nothing. Only air greeted their passage. He realised his fateful mistake as it hit him: I miscacu...cacu...led.... I missed. This one was shorter. What a bad?deadly?mistake. He awaited the punishment that would undoubtedly come in the form of death.

"Hey big fellow! Big Loiue wants you in the dining room right away!"

With confusion written all over his face, Muuk looked down at the small human standing in front of him. He wasn't dead. And this... this wasn't his enemy. It was Johnny!

"Johnny? Dahd you?"

"Ha, you've been having a go at some more of them creatures, haven't you? Not to worry, come, I'll lead you."

Dumbfounded, Muuk didn't resist as the attendant grabbed his outstretched hand and lead him out of the room. The familiarity of where he was soon hit him as his eyes looked around. He was in the Vampa estate! Facts came together as quickly as a snail putting a jigsaw puzzle together. Johnny pushed the second piece in place.

"It always amazes me, Muuk, how you are in such a trance after you come out of your private training room." The young boy who was leading him shook his head as he spoke.

The Muker flipped over the third piece.

"Boss... Boss ask for presence?"

Johnny was again the one to put it into the picture.

"Yes, it sounds like you might have something to do, big fellow."

Now he could visualise the jigsaw picture in his mind. He could tell it was nearly complete.

Da Vampa family.... Special training room wid creature.... Boss have somding for me....

The simplicity of the four pieces coming together astounded him as he located where the final puzzle piece fit in.

"I ged work!"

The complete artistry of the puzzle caused a rare smile to appear on the Muker's face. It made such a beautiful picture that he was lost in his delusional mind during the short trip to the dining room. A pat on the shoulder awakened him to where he was. He saw Johnny smile back at him as he continued on past.

Muuk looked in front of him

10. DARTH-bojangles

DARTH-bojangles Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2005
    IC

Alexis was in mid sip of his Corellian Brandy as the com chirped with sound of his brother's business first like attitude, "Alexis. Report in. What is going down on Nar Shadda little brother?"

He swallowed quickly and answered his older sibling, "Tis a busy day for the Vampa family as usual Luigi. Dorath the Hutt keeps making orders by the Bantha-load and most of the guys are busy filling them. Those spice shipments are due to make planet fall to Dorath with in the hour and payment will comence upon arrival of the goods." Alexis contiued on with the minor details of protection payments acquired from the system governors and various corporations.

Then finally Alexis got to the big news of the month, "Luigi, I'm sure you're aware of the stiff competition brought by the rising crime families all across the galaxy, I think I have a valuable lead on something that would give us an overwhelming edge in weapons development and family rivalries." He paused to let his words sink in and continued, "Luigi, I have physical confirmation of a new weaponized virus handcrafted by an ex-Imperial Biochemist named Hanov. Victor Hanov, to be precise. It's called the Cordova Virus. This is a variant of the same strain that ravaged the Falleen homeworld not long ago, but much more deadly. We could become the most feared Family in the galaxy with this Brother. What do you think?"

TAG: LUIGI

11. FlamingBladeSaber

FlamingBladeSaber Jedi Master star 2

May 14, 2005
    IC: Anaron Colica. Colica grounds.

Anaron felt as though it was his duty to nip in and out to see Salvatore every now and then, he was the royal leftie and needed to show some respect to them by visiting very often. He indicated to the guards, they clicked open the door and let him into the same room as his Don, Salvatore.

"Hello Sal', how you doin'?"

Anaron stepped up to him, holding out his hands in greeting to meet with his. He treated him like a older brother, or more like a father, being twice his age and head of the family. Anaron stood, wondering what it was he would like him to do after the greets.

TAG: Salvatore. Colica's.

12. BootlegVader

BootlegVader Jedi Master star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    IC Xev Rykken (in Orman Colica form)

Xev listen as Salvatore told him that he should besure to carry a weapen. The don then started to walk away, but then stoped and reached over and said "I want you to find out anything you can about the O'Malleys. But be careful, these guys are tricky. You gotta play by their rules, get them to accept you. Ok?". This shocked Xev does he suspect anything.

"Boss what makes you think I could fool them? Would it not be wiser to send one of the thugs are someone else, as I just a simple consigleire. I am not that good with stuff like spying. Yet if that is what you want I will do it."

Just then Yana walked in with a bunch of bags from a shopping spree. She then proceaded to talk about how she saw O'Malley, and how it scared her.

"Ah hello my little girl may I ask where did you see O'Malley?"

Yet before he could get an answer Anaron Colica came in. Who proceded say "Hello Sal', how you doin'?" and hold out his hands in a greeting.

"Anaron you not call the Don that , that you will show him respect by calling him Don Salvatore."

Ah if there was anyone Xev hated the most it was Anaron. As the don trusted the boas much if not more then he trusted Xev. Also he treated the boy as a son so he was also a major threat to Xev's plans.

tag:Colica's family

ooc:no offense to you FlamingBladeSaber, just trying to set up a little rivaly.

13. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    GM Approved

CHARACTER SHEET:

Name: Bairak Bosk
    Nickname: Red
    Species: Human/Cyborg
    Family: Vampa Family
    Appearance:
    --Hieght: 6 ft
    --Wieght: 210 lb.
    --Build: Musclar
    --Hair: Bald
    --Eyes: the left eye is dark brown; right eye is a cybernetic implant
    --Clothing: Black pants, black long sleeve button-down tunic, white vest, black dress shoes, black glove on the left hand.
    --Other: His right arm and left leg are cybernetic. The arm can turn into a small blaster and/or other useful tools

Bio: Bairak grew up in an upperclass home on Kuat. When he was a teen, his home and family, which was inside, blew up as he was entering. Everything he knew was destroyed, and his body was mangled. After he was released from the medcenter, he lived on the streets which hardened him into a fighter. Luigi noticed the red glow of his cybernetic eye- the reason for his nickname- in a local cantina and, after a few shared drinks, invited him into the family.

14. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Luigi Vampa

Luigi took a sip of his red wine and turned to Coronado.

"Oh, and get Red in here too. He'll be good to compliment to Muker. The boy can tear through stone, but his mind is about as smart as the rocks he crushes."

Coronado nodded to one of the attendents, who moved to page Red into the dining room.

"A return transmission is in order from Nar Shadda sir." the other attendent said.

"Patch it through," the Don motioned.

"Luigi, I'm sure you're aware of the stiff competition brought by the rising crime families all across the galaxy, I think I have a valuable lead on something that would give us an overwhelming edge in weapons development and family rivalries." He paused to let his words sink in and continued, "Luigi, I have physical confirmation of a new weaponized virus handcrafted by an ex-Imperial Biochemist named Hanov. Victor Hanov, to be precise. It's called the Cordova Virus. This is a variant of the same strain that ravaged the Falleen homeworld not long ago, but much more deadly. We could become the most feared Family in the galaxy with this Brother. What do you think?"

Luigi thought for a moment.

"I dunno Alexis. Such a weapon would indeed be very very valuable, maybe too much so. I doubt the Imperials would take to kindly to having a Mafia Group control a deadly virus. And that would put a target on the family's back for sure."

Luigi took another sip of his wine, allowing the richness of the liquid to trickle down his throat.

"However, I'm not interested in having us caught with our pants down. Get some info, a specimen if you need be, and find a cure for this thing. While everyone else is wiping themselves out with the Virus, the House Vampa will be in the clear. Or you can just destroy the stock and no one can get it. Whatever the case, the House Vampa shall not be harmed by this biological terror."

Luigi sent a message, to be responded to if necessary....

Big Louie heard the door open from behind him, and the rumble of Mukers voice...

"Uh, hiya Boss. I here."

"Ah, hello Muker. Do sit down. Can I get you anything to eat or drink? We're waiting on your partner to come in."

TAG: My Happy Vampa Family

OOC: Nice job with Muker Nefer.... and good going everywhere else... :)

15. Space_Chicken

Jul 30, 2005

"Anaron! You wern't here and that O'Malley guy is back on the scene. I thought he might of got you!" Yana said sighing heavily. "As for you!" she said turning to Ormen. "You will speak with more respect, you may be more Colica than me but i do more around here.... and i'm not a little girl! Anyway i saw him on the street, you know the one with that classy bar.... um TKO'Malley's i think.... h my god that sounds like O'Malley. Maybe he was there because it had his name." yana said smiling having one of her blonde moments despite the fact she isn't blonde. "So then Anaron, whats up." she asked turning away from Ormen and facing Anaron.

tag: anaron, rocco, ormen

16. DARTH-bojangles

DARTH-bojangles Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2005
    IC

Alexis listened intently to his brothers refusal, "I dunno Alexis. Such a weapon would indeed be very very valuable, maybe too much so. I doubt the Imperials would take to kindly to having a Mafia Group control a deadly virus. And that would put a target on the family's back for sure. However, I'm not interested in having us caught with our pants down. Get some info, a specimen if you need be, and find a cure for this thing. While everyone else is wiping themselves out with the Virus, the House Vampa will be in the clear. Or you can just destroy the stock and no one can get it. Whatever the case, the House Vampa shall not be harmed by this biological terror."

Alexis knew this would be his brother's answer and that's why he already had the Biochemist Hanov captured with the only vial of his Virus in the warehouse district of Nar Shadaa. One simple call would quell this current annoyance. Alexis sighed with mild disappointment, Just no fun for me, but soon turned his thoughts toward business as usual. "He's already dead and the Virus in our hands. A vaccine will be found with in the week big brother. I am now on my to your locale seeing as how my business here is now complete. Alexis out Brother."

TAG: LUIGI

17. JANGOANTILLES

JANGOANTILLES Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
    IC:Rafe "Scar" Sero Solarian Family

As soon as Rafe had entered TKO'Malleys, he'd felt the eyes on him. He'd come in alone, the two Razors accompanying him remaining in the parked speeder outside. If there was any trouble, he doubted they'd arrive in time to help him. He still had his concealed blaster pistol of course, but the only thing it would ensure was that he took someone with him when he went to become one with the Force...or whatever fate met those in his profession.

One of the club security thugs walked over to a well-dressed man in a dingy corner and started whispering something to him, his evileye stare on Sero the whole time. Rafe approached the thug and his boss and they halted their conversation and turned their attention toward him.

"Hey, You've got some-" he began, before being interrupted by Rafe.

"Shut the hell up. You know who I represent and you know I would'nt be here myself unless it was important. We had nothing to do with the attempted hit but we do have an offer we'd like to make. And I know your boss is here because it's the safest place on-planet he could be right now. Go tell him. It's crucial. I'll wait."

Rafe seated himself in a booth and matched the overseer's gaze for a few moments before the man broke eye contact to tell the thug something and send him away. He returned his gaze but by now Rafe was ordering a drink.

Tag:eek:'Malleys

18. FlamingBladeSaber

May 14, 2005
    Anaron Colica - Colica grounds.

Anaron stood in annoyance, he couldn't believe he just stood for what some punk had just told him, actually, did he even stand for it? No he had something to say. The arrogance of these low graders never usually got to him completely, but this one in particular, Xev, happened to be the name, was kind of jealous at the fact that he almost seemed in-animate to everyone else, they had to ignore this guy, their tempers relied on it.

"Well, well, well. Xev, I never grow tired of hearing that tone of voice. Lets get one thing straight, you and me, we're from the same family. Also, I'm his royal leftie, by that I mean I can acknowledge with Salvatore what I can call him with his permission. You don't tell me what to call him and what I can't call him, you hear me? Thanks."

He then turned straight to Yana, she had grown up a lot since he had last seen her. She maybe having more 'blonde' moments than that of before, but she had grown up and blossomed into something he liked seeing every day.

"I'm doing just great Yana, just great." He paused, then gave a breif smile to her.

He then turned to Salvatore. If it wasn't the O'Malleys, it was something elsewhere that got on his nerves. You had to be tough, to be a Don in the family business, but of course, Salvatore was tough enough to lead the family into the death of the O'Malleys, one way or another.

Anaron's black suit had remained clean all day long, and now he was as respectable then ever to stand before Salvatore in responsibility as a Royal Leftie.

TAG: Salvatore, Yana and Xev.

19. slumvillage

Jun 16, 2005

Making his way back to the room where Sal, Anaron, Orman and Yana were discussing some more recent events. Benny could sense some tension in the room, and figured it was between Orman and Anaron by the way Orman was looking at the royal leftie of the family. The short, stout bodyguard and part time hitman for the Don, walked over to Sal.

"Don," Remo said looking up at Salvatore. "I've checked the secruity of the grounds and everything seems very tight. And we do not think it will be safe for you to head out anytime soon."

The slick bodyguard adjusted his tie for a slight moment, looking the Don in the eye again. He did that just to show the Don that he was worthy of a postion guarding one of the most feared men in the galaxy, The Colica Godfather.

"It's just a percusion needed to be taken, as the O'Malley's by now should know that it was us behind the hit." He began to move to the side of the Don, until he dismissed him then started to say something again.

"Oh and when you needed something to be accomplished, do not hesitate to ask me. I'll be able to finish the job." Giving a confident smirk towards the Don, Remo moved to the side of him, shrugging his shoulders a bit to fix his suit.

Tag ~ Don Salavatore, the Colica's

20. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    Bairak "Red" Bosk
    Lounge, Vampa Manor

Bairak was about to move a character on the dejarik board when his comlink went off. Mumbling to himself, he pulled the device out of his pocket and thumbed it on.

"What?"

"Hey Red, the Don needs to talk you."

If it were for any other reason he would have ignored him, but Luigi always meant business. "Yeah, I'll be right there."

He turned of the board and stood, leaving the lounge. Looking at his wristchrono he saw that it was dinner time, so he headed towards the dining room. His cybernetic eye scanned the halls as he passed through them, making sure nothing was amiss. When he made it to the large room, he said, "You needed to see me Boss?"

Tag: Hammer, Nefer

21. jedi-mafia89

jedi-mafia89 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2003
    Salvatore Colica

The Don was informed that security was tight, and it wasn't safe to leave. But all the same, Rocco needed to get away. "No, I cannot stay here. Your just endangering yourselves, this is the first place they'd check" he thought for a moment. Rocco needed to get away, but where was the question. Naboo was not such a good idea, it was his homeland, he knew O'Malley would check the place out. Maybe it was safe to just stay on Coruscant, or maybe it wasn't. It was a very confusing time for Rocco. "Someone get a ship ready, we're leaving" he said aloud. Where he was going was the problem.

Tag: Colica family

22. BootlegVader

BootlegVader Jedi Master star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    ooc:FlamingBladeSaber when you call my character a name can it be Orman, as he is meant to be Shi'ido who has shiftshaped into the form of Orman. Also no one is meant to know he is one or his real name right now. Ok?

IC Xev Rykken (in Orman Colica form)

Xev ignored the complaining of Yana and just focused on the place where she said she saw O'Malley. He then placed a note in his mind to take a vist to TKO'Malley's.

He then heard Anaron Colica say "Well, well, well. Orman, I never grow tired of hearing that tone of voice. Lets get one thing straight, you and me, we're from the same family. Also, I'm his royal leftie, by that I mean I can acknowledge with Salvatore what I can call him with his permission. You don't tell me what to call him and what I can't call him, you hear me? Thanks." That really got on Xev nerves he was agrueing with me, I will get my revage soon for him insulting me in front of the don.

"I don't give a damn that you are a so called royal leftie, as first of all I am the Don's Consigleire. Next I have know Don Salvatore longer then you have been alive. So you will treat me with respect."

Xev then turned around to face the don again you just got done talking with Benny Remo. The don then said "Someone get a ship ready, we're leaving".

"Don may I ask where you are going so I will be able to contact you when you get there? Also what do you wish me to do with the O'Malley's family?"

tag:Colica family

23. FlamingBladeSaber

May 14, 2005
    OOC: Sure, if you'd prefer being called, 'Orman'. Also, just a tip, you might want to watch the way you write few sentences.

You switched from 3rd person to 1st person in the same sentence which made it hard for me to understand. It just helps me and others understand your writing, just a useful tip for when you are writing for your character. And sorry about getting your name wrong earlier, I didn't realise you didn't want to be called Xev IC, so let's get back to the RP.

-----------------------------------------

IC: Anaron Colica. The Colica grounds.

Orman, so it was, was really not taking the facts in straight. It took hard work to get to 'Royal Leftie', that much so that this was only a personal tag developed especially for Anaron due to his courage, bravery and intellect something very hard to establish at the rank of Hitman.

"You have no right to dispute with me, Hitman, my rank is of meaning to you and your rank is but a thorn in a prickly bush to me, nor do I care wether you kill to earn your rank, I've done much more than you have to aqquire this position than you have done in your entirety. And, I no longer wish to argue with you, as I don't have the time. Leave it be!"

Anaron moved beside Don Salvatore leaving the hitmans presence, making sure that someone had the ship cleaned and ready for piloting. Anaron took a left down the corridor, leaving the Don to himself for a while. He entered a room and found the pilot.

"Hey, the ship needs firing up. Don has something in mind for us. Meet us in the hangar when you're ready."

Anaron left, and slowly marched towards the hangar to meet Salvatore.

TAG: Don Salvatore, anyone else.

24. Space_Chicken

Jul 30, 2005

"Anaron!" Yana shouted after him as he left. "Oh.... Ormen!" she said clenching her fists and running after Anaron. She caught up with him in the hangar, "Anaron... did you mean what you said? That hitmen are only thorns? Am i really that worthless?"

tag: Anaron

25. slumvillage

Jun 16, 2005

After hearing the Don telling someone to fire the ship up, Remo turned to his boss.

"Sir, I don't think that will be a good idea." Remo said taking a big gulp in his throat. "We have all the resources here, in place, to keep you safe from any sort of attacks." Benny hesitated again, looking for any signs of ill reactions from the don. "Also, if he leave, The O'Malleys would think of you as a..a...coward."

It took a lot of courage for any one in the Colica family to accuse Don Salvatore of being a coward but some had to do it. There seemed to be one too many yes men figures consulting the Don, and Benny hoped it knock some sense into Sal with his comments. But Bugsy still had some suggestions, maybe the Don could of used.

"Ok, now this sounds a little out of line but what if you were to contact Michael O'Malley yourself." Benny continued. "Saying that you heard he was still alive, and that there had been a hit put out on him."

Benny could see the Don and the rest of the Colica family who were present, becomming restless with everything he was saying but Benny didn't fluttered.

"Just hear me out here." He continued. "Tell him that we didn't have anything to do with it and that your truely sorry. Offer any assistance to him that he might need. Then, after a few days, maybe even a galatic standard week, call him back and tell him that you have information pertaining to the hit put out on him. Tell O'Malley that it was the Hutt Family, giving him some facts about how you found out that it was them. Next thing to do would be to take out the Hutt's and destroy all their records so to cover up the whole lie."

Bugsy let out a sigh, as he was finished speaking. Well not quite finished yet.

"I am sorry if I over stepped the boundries Don, it just seemed like a good idea to me. But your the boss, do what you must."

Tag ~ Don Salvatore, Colica's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.