main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga "Underneath Your Clothes/The First Cut is the Deepest" Anakin/Padme songfic doubleshot

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediMindTrick000, Jan 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMindTrick000

JediMindTrick000 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 2004
    Author's notes: Based of course on the songs "Underneath Your Clothes" by Shakira, and "The First Cut is the Deepest" by Sheryl Crow (or Rod Stewart or Cat Stevens if you like). I thought both songs would make great background music for Anakin/Padme scenes, so I decided to combine the two into one big scene. Hope you like.

---------------------------------------------------

The lights in Padme?s room were all turned off. Candles were lit, and the smell of Nabooan incense filled the room. It was not everyday her beloved husband, the legendary Anakin Skywalker, got to come home to actually see her. With the Clone Wars taking him from one side of the universe to the other constantly, she was not going to waste such a perfect opportunity to show her man how much she wanted him, needed him, and loved him.

Anakin walked in and saw his beautiful wife, wearing the sexiest lingerie he had ever laid his eyes upon, lying in a most seductive manner on their large bed. The way Padme looked at Anakin as she walked over to him drove him absolutely crazy. Padme took his hand, kissed it, and walked him over to the bed.

You're a song
    Written by the hands of God
    Don't get me wrong cause
    This might sound to you a bit odd
    But you own the place
    Where all my thoughts go hiding
    And right under your clothes
    Is where I find them

Anakin smiled from ear to ear as Padme began to remove his warrior attire, freeing him not only of his clothing, but hopefully of all the troubles that came with being a Jedi.

Underneath Your Clothes
    There's an endless story
    There's the man I chose
    There's my territory
    And all the things I deserve
    For being such a good girl honey

Padme laid Anakin down on the bed, and began kissing him from head to toe. Anakin loved when she took control like that, but it still made him nervous, big bad Jedi that he was.

?Padme, I?? Padme put her index finger up to Anakin?s lips to quiet him.

?Shhh??

Because of you
    I forgot the smart ways to lie
    Because of you
    I'm running out of reasons to cry
    When the friends are gone
    When the party's over
    We will still belong to each other

As the two began to make love, Padme could tell her husband?s mind was still not at ease. Not wanting to bring up politics, war, or anything else that normally troubled him, Padme simply asked with a smile, ?Did you miss me, baby??

Anakin looked deep into her eyes, reaching her soul, ?You have no idea.?

Underneath Your Clothes
    There's an endless story
    There's the man I chose
    There's my territory

The time in bed became even more hot and passionate, but the all-knowing Senator Amidala could tell her best moves were not keeping her Jedi husband focused on the moment.

?You know I?ll always be there for you, don?t you, Ani??

?I pray you are, Padme.?

?You don?t even need to pray,? Padme said as she lovingly ran her fingers down Anakin?s face, ?you?re stuck with me, Mr. Skywalker.?

I love you more than all that's on the planet
    Movin' talkin' walkin' breathing
    You know it's true
    Oh baby it's so funny
    You almost don't believe it
    As every voice is hanging from the silence
    Lamps are hanging from the ceiling
    Like a lady tied to her manners
    I'm tied up to this feeling

Anakin couldn?t believe it. This was the best love they had ever made, and all he could think about was how much his life began to sicken him. His friends dying, Obi-Wan?s condescending attitude and?losing his mother ? that?s all he could think about.

As Padme tried harder to pleasure her worried husband, his mind drifted farther and farther away from that bedroom.

Underneath Your Clothes
    There's an endless story
    There's the man I chose
    There's my territory

?No!? Anakin jumped out of bed. He rubbed his head as he walked over to the other side of the room. ?I?m sorry, Padme. I-I can?t do this.?

?What?s wrong, Anakin?

2. JediMindTrick000

Dec 14, 2004
    *Looks down from atop a mountain of excellent threads.*

"Hey, what's that way down there? Waitaminute, that's my new songfic! What're you doing all the way down there? Get up here!"

*Pulls thread up from the collar.*

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    That was great! :D I'm really tired or I would leave more detailed feedback. Off to bed, but :D

4. AnakinsHeir

AnakinsHeir Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2004
    It's hard to fight a mother in law who's dead! Sorry, that just popped into my mind! :D

A great songfic. =D=

5. JediMindTrick000

Dec 14, 2004
    Yeah, now that you mention it, maybe Anakin is having some serious Oedipus issues...=)

Thank you both for reading!

6. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Priceless comment, AnakinsHeir. :) Great dialogue.

7. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Great job with this. I didn't look at it as so much Anakin grieving over his mother, but rather the way that grief impacted his life. The pain that her death brought, the horrors he witnessed at war - all that was so overwhelming to him. He felt unworthy and afraid to love, afraid to hurt again. Anyway, again, great job! :)

8. LukesTheMan

LukesTheMan Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 30, 2004
    Nice! :)

A nice exploration of a very complex relationship.

9. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    Great. I really like how you got into Anakin's worries. I don't think that it was based so much on his mother, but more on the loss at all- the loss of things near to him, of things he loved. And since Padme is the one thing in his life that he really truly loves- he's having a hard time dealing with it.

And that last sentence, about not being allowed to love- chilling. Really, really chilling.

10. JediMindTrick000

Dec 14, 2004
    Wow, people are really diggin up some of my old stuff! And I'm glad you did! I didn't even realize there were some nice posters to whom I didn't reply!

So...thanks all! =) I appreciate all your comments, and I am thrilled you enjoyed it.

11. ShrunkenJedi

ShrunkenJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 26, 2003
    Shakira's cool, and an interesting take. Not bad. :cool:

12. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    Oh, I liked this! :D Very powerful and sad, and... It was just flat out excellent. :D

I gotta say, though, if Anakin could be distracted under those conditions...?! :eek: Yep, the poor guy was a goner for sure. :p

Thanks for sharing it with us, JediMindTrick000.

JD.

13. JediMindTrick000

Dec 14, 2004
    Thanks guys!

And JDH3, I feel the exact same way! =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.