main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Underworld: A Society of Scum and Vigilantes"

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Falling_Leaf, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
  2. Falling_Leaf

Falling_Leaf Jedi Master star 3

Jun 26, 2007
    Why Kahn, I never knew you had a thing for House? :p

While I know I never took the helm of this group as I should have. I would like to hear the remaining members to voice there opinion on this group and where it should go. Whether it be pm or in here.

Right now I think we should drop all the other groups besides the BH's and start from there. We can add the others later if we grow, but as of now the other groups are at a loss for members. They also have less interest.

3. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Its the fake yet convincing american accent :p

Personally i think having Pirates would be better... THere have been bounty hunter groups before but as far as i know, and I coulds be wrong, there havn't been any Pirate only groups.

4. Mad_Max0290

Mad_Max0290 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2006
    I like Bounty Hunters but pirates may be better... I'm still here

5. Falling_Leaf

Jun 26, 2007
    We will wait for Tee as the tie breaker, or not. I myself have not decided between the two. I like both so in the end I'll probably flip a coin. :p

6. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Hmmm well since BH's were the most active in the thread it makes sense to go by that. So i will.

7. Falling_Leaf

Jun 26, 2007
    I agree with Tee, the BH's are the most active, the Pirates being the second. So that puts us at a tie.

The only thing besides the BH's being the the main part of the group is whats known of them. While the pirate's are known in SW's, just not as well as the BH's. So that's why I'm going with them, we can build off the BH's history. While with the pirates we would have to make up the majority of what we would need. Also there would be discussion issue's on the pirates.

I think with us being as small as we are the BH's should be a starting point with pirates in tow and maybe the other groups we started off with later. But then again I could be wrong, both would work for the time being. Dropping the other groups off the roster would be a plus being as we are so small. So as of now BH's and Pirates are our main groups, the others are dropped. Also a rework of the roster is in order. State your group preference to be added to the new roster. New ranks will be worked out at a later date.

Now up for discussion. Do we need a new name?

8. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    I dont think we need a new name, I like the name we have personally.

9. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    So where is everyone?:(

10. Falling_Leaf

Jun 26, 2007
    I think DRL snatched them, along with me...Shush, no telling him I posting at the moment. He's always a watching.

But with the name change as I was a thinking might bring in a few more members with interest. Then again maybe not.

11. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    I would like to make an announcement. I will be stepping down as Senator of the Underworld. Since Leaf is the aide this will automaticly make her senator. I will still be a member of the thread just not a rep.

12. Falling_Leaf

Jun 26, 2007
    I'm going to step down myself. Lack of intrest or lack of effort is the downfall of every thread.

13. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
  14. DarkSavior

DarkSavior Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2006
    Just to let you know. I shall not revive a dead thread. I had a perfectly good thread...the owner disregarded this thread. It would be an indication to lock it, but then again I'm not the smartest cookie in the jar. I think that it would be "out with the old, in the with new" but that is up to the mods I suppose. The last post was 2/22 and no one has posted since your up.

15. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    I. Standing policy has always been to use preëxisting threads whenever possible.

II. It is not permissible to debate mod actions in public. If you have a concern, take it to PM.

16. DarkSavior

DarkSavior Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2006
    as you wish.

17. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    *drags in cleaning supplies*

Kahn, Swan? Where are you guys? We need to get this place clean up and open for business.:D

18. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    *Sets some poor souls to cleaning for her* I don't like getting my hands dirty. Except when I want to!

19. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    *comes bearing cleaning supplies.*

20. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    *hands Swan fur trimmed gloves*

Now you won't get your hands dirty.

21. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    Oooh, pretties *Dons hat* Why not? :p

22. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    *squirts Swan with windex*

23. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    *Pokes you with a broom handle*

24. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    *soaks a sponge in soapy water and smacks Swan*

25. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Very nice to see this up again. Hope it can stay up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.