main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Underworld

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by TheRandomMenace, Sep 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Cate Beckinsale.

Tight leather clothes.

Vampires.

Sweet martial arts and special effects.

Need I say more? Anyone want to go see Underworld?

2. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    I do! I'm really into that vampire/werewolf stuff now. But I think that Cincy is a little to far for you to drive to see it.

3. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Is there free food involved, Candace, she of the unlimited meal plan? :p

4. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    she of the unlimited meal plan
    Now somebody mentioned VAMPIRES??? :D

I'm up for seeing Underworld (opens September 19th)...it can't be any worse the "SPAWN"

I have to work Friday until 9:30 that night (want to catch a later showing?) Brian's Graduation Party is that Saturday (possible catch a later show). Sunday is 100% free (minus football) for me! Any takers?

Valleyview OK with everyone? Or should we go someplace different? (Ridge Park IS NOT an option...POS)

"Here we go again" C3PO - ROTJ

5. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Coolness. I don't know how willing you guys would be to do this, but the Macedonia Cinemark is closer to my house now that I moved. If you'd be up for it, it might be interesting for a change of pace. There are still a lot of places to eat around it, Ground Round, Outback Steakhouse, FRANKIE'S WOK (ridiculously good Chinese food), and even Wendy's and Mr. Hero are nearby. Plus it still has the good Cinemark service. Thoughts?

6. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    I don't know about eating at a place called "frankie's wok" frankie doesn't sounds to terribly chinese to me... and i have yet to find a place, (even in LA) that rival ming cheng in Kent...

-b-

7. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Yeah, Frankie's Wok doesn't sound too Chinese... but the food there is incredible... if you want their all you can eat lunch buffet, it is $6.03 with a drink. I think it's $7 or $8 something for the all you can eat dinner buffet. But it is really good.

8. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    People, people, people, you seem to have missed the point of my post. In the immortal words of Donald 'Boon' Schoenstein, "Road Trip?" We could leave Cleveland at like 9AM, go hang with Candace, see the movie and be home the same night.

9. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    Yes! It's only 8 hours round trip. You can do it. I have faith in you.

10. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Hmm... I don't have faith in my glutes or calves to last that long sitting in a car, then more sitting in the theater, then more sitting in a car.

11. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    you seem to have missed the point of my post
    Or we could just wait for her return to the Cleveland area (October 4th weekend) and go to see it with her?

Road trip Cincy sounds like fun...but after Columbus, I'm not ready to hit the hyperspace lanes just yet. I did the Cincy-Cleveland drive home (my flight to Italy was out of Cincy)...that's a long drive (at the end of the day) and it would help to have people to take turns driving with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.