main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Underworld

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by HawthorSolarian, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BarrisOffee

BarrisOffee Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
    Well guys.... You all do know that Yumi is thinking "Halloween costume"... I'm having my doubts now....[face_shame_on_you]

2. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    Please... for the fate of my career and my sanity. Tell me when to show up after she has dressed down for the night. Long story...

3. BarrisOffee

BarrisOffee Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
  4. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    Like all good stories, they have been told before. Ideas are seldom original. With that said, how can anyone take credit for something when it is often the ideas we gather from others that make an impact.

5. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Because the current head of White Wolf is a scum sucking bastard who's head is so far up his own ass that he had to have a hose run up there so he could keep feeding his cocaine habit. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if the sleezeball was out there trying to take credit for the ideas behind the move. Idea's that other people came up with, yet he's making money off of.

6. freako104

freako104 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2005

Actually you may take my head for this but it was myself who assumed the WW ripoff. Cam, and another friend of mine in Virginia as well as another here on campus all said it wasnt a rip off of White Wolf. I didnt know what the president of WW was like, but I admit to being a fan of the games and the D10 system. Anyhoo I may see this movie on DVD unless I get the chance to see it.

7. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    No biggy. I used to be a fan of the Vampire game. Both LARP and the tabletop game. I also liked the D10 system. I just have issues with WW's current president and his disregard of their fan base.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.