main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Unexpected Allies (NJO AU) FINALLY Completed 8-28-03

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jade243, May 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Oh.. hehe Yeah, everyone came out alright. I guess I forgot to mention that.. Oh well.. :p

2. Mira_Terrik

Mira_Terrik Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2002
    YAY!!!! 8-}

I loved that, my friend!! Of course, I love anything that has my favourite Rogues and my favourite Baron involved - and Celedir is a fabulous name!! ;)

Awesome job, Jade! From beginning to end, I've been hooked and although I've been away for a while and haven't caught up on anything really .. This was the first story I checked up on!

This is one of the first stories I started reading when I came to the boards, waaay back in 2001. (Has it been that long?) It's also one of the few that held my interest. It's not just the storytelling that makes me keep coming back, but the support and friendship as well. :)

I can't wait to read your next piece of work, regardless of content. You have a wonderful talent that shone through in Unexpected Allies and that is something that shouldn't go to waste!

Take care and talk to you soon!!

~Mira :D

3. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Aww, thanks, Mira! [face_blush] :p Maybe sometime I'll get more of one of those other projects of mine done so I can post again.. ;)

4. avaag

avaag Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2003
    After reading it all I've come to the decision that I enjoyed the story. The end was a bit rushed but hey it was good anyways. Write more now!!!:p

5. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Hmm, very intriguing. I'm going to have to set this aside and read it tomorrow. Off to bed now. But I like what I've read so far. ;)

~~Jilly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.