main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Unexpected & Liberated. Mara Jade One-shot.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Oct 12, 2013.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    by Nyota's Heart Disclaimer: Borrowing the character(s).

Genre: Introspection

~~~~~
    I burned with anger and hate. Raged against the one who had taken my life from me, and against that unending voice issuing that last command.

I gritted my teeth and allied with Skywalker at need. I told myself that as soon as it wasn't expedient, I'd take him out ... but the moment never came. When he showed himself different from the image of him I had built up over the years, I tried hating him for that too. (I wasn't all that successful.)

When he saved me at the Katana fleet, I marveled when I learned of it. Did we have some kind of Force connection with each other?

When we trekked across Wayland, we were on more civil terms than when we were on Myrkr, naturally. When that last command was silenced for good, I felt liberated!!!! When Luke gave me his father's lightsaber, a new emotion besides the burgeoning friendship and respect took hold. I felt accepted and unafraid of being judged. (I would be lying if I also didn't notice Luke was a karking good-looking well-muscled specimen of manhood.)

I didn't know where this friendship of ours would lead, but I knew it would go beyond anything I could imagine or expect.

+++++++++++

Falcon and AzureAngel2 like this.
  2. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Yep...it is too bad it took ten years in the profics to find out where that path led. That is why I love fanfiction. lol! Very nice.

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Great piece. [face_dancing] Luke and Mara should have come together sooner than in the profics

Falcon and Nyota's Heart like this.
  4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Mara speaks like a woman deeply in love... :D[face_rofl]

Falcon and Nyota's Heart like this.
  5. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Very nice

6. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    Oh so nice! Love how you capture her changing emotions and I loved that well-muscled part! Ohhh yum, yes! lol :D

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks everyone. [:D] Ashley LOL The well-muscled part was fun!!! to include. [face_mischief] I always felt this was a crucial time for Mara, a time chockfull of changing emotions. :D :cool: All for the better.

8. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Loved how Mara came to terms eventually, sounds too me someone is in love with the farm boy [face_love]