main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Unfathomable Love (L/M EU with AU twist) Post. Tying the Bond (the AU begins for real :)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by SJade, Jun 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SJade

SJade Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 15, 2000
    Good morning Jayd :)

How was the trip? Good I hope :)

ANd yup, Mara one-woman rescue team got them all ;P

Thanks for the comments, and let's see what happens next :)

Disclaimers and thanks, see first post of part 1

The moment that she had reached her boyfriend's location, Mara had
    understood that she only had seconds left to save his life.

Then, Luke's strength had given up on him, allowing the animal to finish his
    attack, and the seconds had been up. Hastily, she had wrapped her right arm
    around her neck and behind her left shoulder, then, praying the Force that she
    would indeed control the weapon well, had thrown it forward the way Luke had
    taught her the last time that she had been at the academy.

Forcing herself to not think about the first times when she had hit anything but
    her practice targets, Mara focused her mind on her objective: the poeni's
    throat, which was just between Luke's own throat and his right hand---

To her eternal gratitude, she hit her mark, and only her mark. The predator's
    body painfully slid down Luke's back, worsening his injuries--- then she spotted
    the incoming reinforcement. While Luke slumped to his knees in obvious torment
    and shock, she deftly caught her returning weapon, then pushed her boyfriend out
    of the way with her foot as a new predator leaped down from the overhead tree.
    "Get down!" she urged him, then slashed widely with her weapon.

The second predator never knew what hit him before it joined its companion in
    the other world.

Upon witnessing the death of yet another companion, the three remaining animals
    leapt down toward her at the same time. She caught one with a thrust of her
    lightsaber while her left hand reflexively went to her belt and pulled a
    vibroblade from it before she activated it and threw it at the head of the
    slowest attacker.

She then pivoted on her foot and prepared to skewer the last attacker with her
    blade.

Luke's green blade saved her from collecting a claw injury on the leg before the
    Jedi Master's weapon bisected the dangerous creature.

Then it was over, and the two of them were standing under the rain, breathing
    heavily from their latest battle.

For a long moment, Luke stared in awed and disbelief at his girlfriend,
    who had just displayed skills that were truly worthy of a trained Jedi Knight.
    However, more than the level of abilities that she had just used with apparent
    ease, what truly puzzled him was her presence at his side.

At first, he had thought that he was already dead and imagining her there, then
    he had thought that he was just having a very bad nightmare. The moment that
    she had been threatened by the predators though, he had not taken any chances
    with his imagination and had intervened.

He had thus discovered, thanks to his painful injuries 'and' her shining, warm
    Force-presence, that he was neither dreaming nor dead.

Yet it was impossible, he reminded himself. Mara was on Kessel, not caring
    about... "Mara?" he asked, hesitatingly stepping closer to her. "Is it... is it
    really you?" he inquired even as his adrenaline receded from his body once
    again.

He slumped down to the muddy ground, too weak to stand, too spent to fight
    against his current status. That thing had gotten him good, no matter if its
    claws had been poisoned or not.

Before he had fallen completely down though, a warm, strong 'wave' wrapped
    around his torso and kept him from falling before it pulled him back to his full
    height. Mara slung his right arm around her shoulders, pulling an hiss of
    complaint from his lips as she did so, then another when she set her hand on his
    opposite hip to further support his weight.

"It's me, farmboy," she answered him, then took on a scolding tone, "and if I
    didn't love you as much as I do, I'd leave you here until you learn to take
    better care of yourself."

That was Mara all right, Luke admitted to himself while he groaned at her
    ungentle yet welcome pull on

2. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

The trip was.... a trip. Good as far as those things go.

YAY!! :DShe's getting through to him!!! No smooch yet...

*sighs*

Eh, they'll be stuck in a temple by themselves.... :D

3. Zoombini

Zoombini Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 10, 2001
    It's convenient to have all those temples at hand on Yavin4. ;p

4. Zoombini

Sep 10, 2001
    *levitates thread*

5. SJade

Sep 15, 2000
    Good afternoon you two :) Oh, yes, very handy, those temples are :) As for smooch... trust those two to get to it before the end of part 1 ;P

Thanks for the comments, both of you :) Hope your fun continues with this new addition :)

Mara meant to argue further with Luke, but the moment that she noticed how his
    dimly-lit features contorted again in pain, she subsided. "You better be right
    about that one, Jedi," she warned him, then checked him once again for signs of
    poison.

Just like the last time that she had seen him in a similar state, the animals'
    claws had not been poisoned. The creature had merely been intent on getting
    some of him for lunch. Still, she mused while she felt him check himself up
    with the Force, the similarities between his injuries while on S-932, and now,
    were almost eerie.

Both times, his attackers had done quite a job on his shoulders and back, and
    both times, it had happened when he had been---

Suddenly understanding what her boyfriend had been doing tonight, she turned her
    head toward his and stared deeply into his barely seeable eyes. "You were
    cutting back on the Force once again, weren't you?" she scolded him knowingly.
    "Just like on S-932, you did not want to be a Jedi anymore."

Caught red-handed, her lover cringed at her insight, but he could not go very
    far from her at the moment. He tried to avert her knowing eyes.

"Why?" she asked him in a way that warned him to not shy away from the truth of
    his motivations.

For a long moment, only the still falling rain and the squishing sound of their
    boots in the mud punctuated the silence.

"I..." he finally began hesitantly, then changed attitude as they broke through
    very light foliage. "We're here," he informed her.

Turning her focus away from her friend, Mara checked for herself the nature of
    their destination.

The temple was built a very similar design of the main temple, except that it
    seemed to have been truncated half-way up. Nearby, a small waterfall was
    filling the silence with its constant sound of falling/running water while she
    could see, thanks to her luma lamp, that it was plunging into a small lake that
    was filled with clear-blue waters.

Despite what her friend was hiding from her, and despite the annoying rain that
    was still drenching her to the bone, she couldn't help but marvel at the beauty
    of the small sanctuary that had been uncovered by her boyfriend.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" he offered.

"Yes," she nodded, then turned her warning eyes toward him once again, "but
    don't try to detract me from our previous topic, farmboy. You still have much
    explaining to do, and we have the rest of the night," she smiled thinly at his
    discomfiture.

Half-carrying, half-dragging his still weakened self, they headed toward the
    still impressive temple, then up the short stairs that were leading them inside
    the construction proper.

Despite her lover's assurance that the temple had been useless to Kun because of
    its peculiar shape, Mara probed it twice before they went inside.

TBC soon :)

Love
    SJ

6. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Hello. I'm only on page 21 but so far it's really good!!! I hope I can be up to date reallly soon but we'll see what DRL has in store for me. :D I hope to be finished by next weekend. *crosses her fingers and heads back to read more pages*

J&J

7. JediBingo

JediBingo Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2003
    Nice post :) Temples are handy on Yavin ..

8. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

*giggles*

Yay!! :D

Mara's always right. [face_mischief] :D [face_mischief]

Like me!! [face_love] :D :p

9. Zoombini

Sep 10, 2001
    He he they will be able to rest. :D

10. SJade

Sep 15, 2000
    Good evening everyone :) Hello J&J :) Nice to meet you, and glad to see that you're having fun catching up :) Hope you'll continue to have fun :) Yup, temples are real handy, and Mara's very often right (except about her own feelings about how far she can trust Luke :p... as for getting some rest, do you really think that those two can get any rest when together ;P

Hope your fun continue, all of you :), and thanks for the continued interest and feedback; it helps me to escape DRL then and again by coming around to have fun with you :)

Once inside, she set her luma on its highest setting, then, after sitting him on
    a log, pulled his shirt off of his body and used it as makeshift cleaning rags,
    then bandages.

As if aware that he would soon fall in a healing trance, she did not give him
    much leeway in his requirement to explain his actions. He had no choice but to
    answer her.

So he did.

When he admitted to her that he had wanted to die mere seconds before she had
    saved his life, he shocked her so much that he got the distinctive feeling that
    she would punch him hard in frustration if he weren't already in bad shape.

In the end, she thankfully resorted to glaring daggers at him. "What's wrong
    with you, Skywalker?" she asked him angrily. "First, you wanted to be locked
    away for your straying to the Dark Side, then you told me that you had to
    embrace your emotions even though you're a Jedi, and now you go straight down in
    the dumps because I wasn't here with you? Get a grip, farmboy."

"I know," he sighed, then ran his hands through his hair and tried to wring
    water out of them. "I know... I'll have to be wary about that feeling next
    year, but this year," he continued, subdued, "I wasn't ready for it. I just
    couldn't deal with both yours and my family's desertion on my birthday."

"And to think that I almost burst my engines trying to get here on time for
    today," his girlfriend grumbled in dissatisfaction about his selfish attitude---
    then rubbed a little too hard against one of his deepest cut.

While pain flashed throughout his spinal chord and up to his brain, Luke
    accepted that it was her way to punish him for what he had been thinking about
    her while she had, in fact, not been uncaring nor unconcerned at all.

"I'll remember that next time that I have to work very hard to convince the
    others that I must come here for Jedi matters. I'll remember that very vividly,
    Jedi," she grumbled unhappily.

At first, Luke reflected that he had really miffed her for good this time, then
    he caught a stray thought from her tumultuous senses and froze. Mara was not
    only distraught by the fact that he had doubted her.

She also thought that he had begun to doubt her honesty about herself and Lando.

Aware that it was his turn to intervene in his lover's feelings before their
    misunderstandings escalated too far, he turned around and took her hand in his.
    "Mara," he began gently, warmly. "I admit that I couldn't imagine why you'd
    want to return to my boring life," he said honestly, "but I never, 'ever',
    thought that you would break my trust by frequenting another man. Especially
    not with Lando around," he added, a smirk of male confidence tugging at his
    lips.

TBC soon :)

Love
    SJ

11. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS!!!!!!

WANT A KISS!!!!

*stomps foot childishly*

:(

Pweeaaasee......

*flutters eyelashes*

:p

12. Zoombini

Sep 10, 2001
    Sorry for taking this long to reply.

Nice as usual. keep it up.

13. SJade

Sep 15, 2000
    Hello Jayd and Zoombini :)

Sorry for the late reply... DRL is not easing up, can't foresee when I'll have more to post, but I do at the moment ;)

Kiss kiss kiss ;P Indeed :)

Hope you have fun once again, and thanks as always for the continued interest; it means a lot to me :)

At first, Mara averted his piercing, understanding eyes as they plunged into the
    core of her worries as she had done with him, but when he mentioned exactly why
    he had begun to depress about their relationship, she looked up in reciprocal
    understanding.

While she herself had mistakenly thought that Luke doubted her faithfulness to
    him, her lover had once again begun to doubt himself and the reason why she had
    fallen in love with him even thought she had still wanted to kill him.

Raising herself on her knees until she was at eye level with him, she cupped his
    handsome, tired face with her two hands, then locked her jewel green gaze with
    his. "We make quite a couple, farmboy," she commented lightly, then kissed him
    with all her forgiveness, relief, and love. *We'll have to stop feeding those
    doubts the way we do,* she added as she felt his arms wrap around her chest,
    pulling her closer and between his spread-apart legs.

*Agreed,* he sent her, then hitched her up on his lap where they were more
    comfortable to kiss and hold each other as close as they could.

"Personally," she breathed against his lips, "I'll start by giving you the
    exhaustive list of all the reasons why I will never stop loving you and seeing
    you in my dreams, farmboy," she reminded him, then captured his luscious lips
    once again.

*And I will prove to you that I trust you to the end, my love,* the young Jedi
    Master returned.

Through their bond, Mara felt his spirits soar from under his gloom, which
    almost instantly dissolved as if it had not almost caused his death once again.

He would be all right now, she sighed to herself as they slowly slipped down
    from their seat and searched for a comfortable spot where they would be able to
    lay down and revel in their new reunion.

Which had happened just mere minutes before the end of his first birthday with
    her.

Nearby, hidden in the realm of the Force, Anakin sat on a fallen block of rock
    and watched the two soul mates has they efficiently undid what had almost ruined
    Luke's life not so long ago.

Yes, he nodded to himself seriously, his son would be all right.

But for how long?, he added next as he considered his son's reactions of the
    past months.

Ever since he had parted company with Mara, more than four months ago, Luke had
    easily fallen prey to his glum whenever he had thought about the fact that he
    could not be with his girlfriend.

The glum had not been permanent, and had disappeared when the young woman had
    called him, or when the young Jedi's companions had provided him with a
    distraction about the missing red-head, but the rest of the time...

Anakin had tried over and over again to warn his son, to go to him in his dreams
    to share with him what he knew about the emotions of glum and disappointment.

He had tried to break through the barriers of their two realms to tell him that
    he was once again beginning to walk down the path of the Dark Side, that unlike
    direct seduction, those emotions would slowly corrupt him, inconspicuously
    leading him one emotional step after another toward what would eventually become
    anger, hatred, and fear...

He had never been able to contact him, not even through dreams about what he
    could become if he kept dwelling into 'that' type of emotions.

At first, Anakin himself had felt frustrated and angry at this new challenge.
    He had wanted so much to spare this difficulty to his son that he had not
    realized how he himself had already been giving into it... until Yoda and Obi-
    Wan had warned him about his motivations, then that while they could influence
    some events, they could not teach everyt

14. The_Good_Twin

The_Good_Twin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2003
    [face_blush], I am soooo sorry *tries to hide her face in shame*, that I fell so much behind, but DRL kept me terribly busy! :(

But now I was finally able to catch up! :D
    Great post as always SJ!

And it was really time that Mara 'knocked' some sense into Luke! ;)
    But now they are finally together again and it's time for a little bit [face_love]. :p

Oh, and I can't hardly wait when Mara will give Luke his birthdaygift! :D

:D :D :D

15. Zoombini

Sep 10, 2001
    Must really be frustrating for Anakin to watch Luke wallow in his glum mood and descend into the dark without being able to do anythingbut watch.

16. SJade

Sep 15, 2000
    Good evening GoodTwin, Zoombini :) Thanks for the comments, both of you :) Glad you had fun once again :)

GoodTwin, about DRL, I really can't blame you, can I? ;) At least, my own DRL gives you time to catch up :) I guess it makes it all right, huh? As for Mara's birthday gift, hope you like it ;P

Zoombini: Oh, yes, it's quite frustrating for Ani to be stuck like that about that situation, but then again... He must also really heal himself from his bad habit to try and shape things and people the way he wants them to be... that is still Vader in him, the desire to control everyone and everything...

Once again, thanks for the comments, hope you enjoy the explanations of the first part... and the beginning of the new fun ride for those two :)

Tying the Bond
    Part 2: The Birthday Gift
    by SJ 09-2003/

See my home page for more details.
    Http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Quasar/3702

Special thanks to Adrianne for her help with beta-reading. Thank you for
    giving me some of your precious time, my friend; I appreciate.

The next morning, Mara Jade awoke to the feeling of her lover's warm chest against her bra-covered one. They were together once again, she sighed in bliss, oblivious to their actual location.

She had dreamt of awakening with Luke for so long, had literally prayed the Force to allow her to return to him... She didn't mind about the particularity of their bunk, of their surroundings,... of the time that had gone by them while they had been asleep.

She was with Luke; everything in the galaxy was as it should be.

Then, as she awoke further, she grew aware of the very hard quality of their bunk, then of the cool humidity that was enveloping her scantily-clad body. Frowning at the unusual sensations, even for a detour by the Jedi academy, she peeped an eye open--- then the other followed suite as she realized that they were inside what looked like a decrepit, unused and mold-filled temple.

Where were they?, she wondered, pushing herself on her elbow. Her ears then picked up on the quiet murmur of a nearby waterfall and the events of the previous night came back to her.

She had first gone after Luke upon hearing that he had been in the jungle alone, had saved his life from predators, then they had found refuge in a truncated temple that was located near a waterfall. They had also shared their common misconceptions of the past months, had forgiven each other, had combined their Force powers to heal Luke's back and shoulders as much as they could, then they had resumed their relationship where they had left it the last time that they had been together, aboard the Yavaris near the Maw.

Despite all the difficulties that had arisen in her life throughout the past week, she had managed to be present for Luke's birthday, as she had promised herself when she had discovered that his special day was coming closer.

On the other hand, she hadn't given him his gift yet, or rather, she smirked as she focused her gaze back on her still dozing lover, she hadn't given him his 'true' gift, the one that she had lovingly organized for him and couldn't wait to share with him.

She was very glad that despite their strong bond, he hadn't found that thought in her mind yesterday; she had been very tempted to tell him about her special present for him, but she had changed her mind when she had imagined the face that he would make if he didn't know what she had in mind before they actually got to his gift's location.

Today though, she promised herself, she would put the first phase of her gift into motion.

She would take him for a trip to the aquatic resort of Sealand on Marinesa.

But first, she smirked as she leaned closer to his irresistible, boyish features, she had to wake him up, then they both needed a good clean up to get rid of the mud that they had collected throughout their trudge under the ra

17. JediBingo

JediBingo Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2003
  18. Zoombini

Sep 10, 2001
    Will they be going scooba-diving?

19. The_Good_Twin

The_Good_Twin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2003
    [whiny_voice]I want to go to Marinesa, too!![/whiny_voice] :p

:D :D :D

20. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

Rawr.... :D Smart girl, Mara is.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

21. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    I'm on pg 40 now. It's taking longer than I thought it would to get through it. *sigh* I'm getting there though! :) I don't know if I'll be able to read anymore this weekend but you should expect me caught up sometime this week, don't hold me to it though. ;)

J&J

22. SJade

Sep 15, 2000
    Hello everyone :)

Thanks for the great feedback; it's wonderful to see that you're having fun even though the posts aren't as fast as they used to be :)

About the scuba-diving... I'm not telling, but they sure will get wet ;P

J&J, don't worry about how long it takes you to catch up... I, hmmm, well, did overdo it sometimes with the writing ;P, and right now is your chance to really catch up since DRL holds me away from the keyboard as much as it can :)

Still, I managed to escape a little ;P

Here's more, hope you enjoy it too :)

Disclaimers and thanks, see first post of part 2

At first, Luke wasn't aware of his surrounding, instead drifting in a state of
    utter bliss, then a delightful touch grazed his lips while a small weight
    pressed itself against his side.

A familiar weight, his more conscious brain commented to him while his arms
    reflexively wrapped around the other's very familiar presence. That movement
    had become second nature to him in his dreams; it was always like this when he
    was dreaming about Mara--- and he started awake when he tightened his arms
    around her and realized that she really was with him, that he wasn't dreaming
    once again.

"Good morning, farmboy," the beautiful Jedi woman smiled at him before leaning
    closer and resuming the kiss that he had involuntarily interrupted.

*Mara?* he sent through the Force---- and stilled in shock as he felt beyond
    doubt that his lover was once again with him. How?, he wondered first, when?...

Then the events of the previous night came back to him. She had come to his
    rescue in the nick of time, saving him from a most imminent death because he had
    been down in the dumps... and had given up on her and life, he remembered
    shamefully.

He had doubted the truth of her love for him... and it had led him to do
    something that he would acidly regret right now.

"Mara?" he asked again, breathless as he briefly interrupted their once again
    ravenous kisses. "Is it really you?" he asked, still worried that he was only
    having a very vivid dream.

Locking her jade gaze with his blue ones, the young woman smirked at his
    incertitude. "Is this a repeat of last night, farmboy? Or do you want me to
    repeat my list of reasons for loving you?"

The moment that his girlfriend mentioned the list of qualities that she had
    enumerated to him until he had felt like a puddle of goo thanks to her
    underestimated perception of him, Luke quickly shook his head and resumed their
    embrace.

He wasn't dreaming; even his subconscious wouldn't be able to come up with all
    the adjectives that she had used to describe him as if he were... well...
    perfect. But he wasn't perfect, he began---- then moaned in surprise when she
    pinched him in the ribs with her nails.

*Do you really want to go down the dumps again, Jedi?* she warned him, then
    before he could argue, continued: *You are more than what you see in yourself,
    and no matter what you will do, I will always consider you as the best companion
    I could ever hope to find.*

*But---* he tried to object.

She silenced him by lowering her hands on his body until he realized that he had
    to yield or else she would repeat her loving/torture treatment of the previous
    night until he agreed with her.

"Ok---ay!" he gasped, "you're right, I'm belittling myself. I won't do it
    again," he added earnestly when she didn't show any sign to not torture him with
    unending pleasure once again.

"Good boy," his devious girlfriend smirked, pecked his lips once again, then
    pulled away from him. "What says we wash away all that mud now?" she offered
    him, changing the topic of their conversation.

Luke gazed down at her, then at himself; mud was indeed still caked all over
    their legs and discarded shirts. Besides, he shrugged to himself, he hadn't
    started his day that well in a long while---

Suddenly remembering that he had told Kam that he would be back for the morning
    lessons, he reached out and snatched his chrono from his discarde

23. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

*giggles*

Mara and Luke are in luuuuvvvvve..... :p ;)

24. Zoombini

Sep 10, 2001
    they are going for a dive. :D

25. SJade

Sep 15, 2000
    Good evening you two :)

Yup, they're in love, and they're going for a.... hmmm ;P very private dive... but don't worry, I have another, more clothed one planned for Marinesa ;P

Thanks for the comments, the two of you, and hope you'll enjoy the next part, with the reason why Leia didn't call the previous day :)

Disclaimers and thanks, see first post of part 2

A few hours later, they finally returned to the academy. The students had
    gotten started on their day, the older students helping the younger ones as they
    had practiced regular exercises of levitation and concentration instead of
    trying new ones.

Despite this positive adaptation to their teacher's absence though, Kam Solusar
    was almost impatiently waiting for them to return.

Frowning as he felt his friend's set of mind, Luke hastened his steps as he and
    Mara walked closer to the behemoth temple. He finally came within sight of the
    taller man, who sighed in relief when he saw him, uninjured.

"Luke, at last," he welcomed him, then exchanged a quick glance with Mara. "So
    you were right after all, huh? He was in trouble."

"Never trust Skywalker to not find trouble," his girlfriend retorted, ribbing
    him in the hips where he had been clawed less than twenty-four hours earlier.

Despite his healing status, Luke couldn't help but hiss in complaint against the
    sudden, strong pressure.

"That's what Leia said too," Kam answered to Mara--- interrupting Luke's chain
    of thoughts about his own answer to that comment.

"Leia??" he asked, aware that she hadn't called him the previous day. "You
    called her for that?" he inquired in slight rebuke.

"No, but she called this morning," the other answered, then turned around and
    invited them to go inside the temple with him. "She was worried about you and
    us already, so when I told her about your nocturnal escapade, and the message
    that Mara had just transmitted to us---"

"She called???" Luke gaped, at a loss for composure all of a sudden. His sister
    had called him today, but not yesterday??

"She called as soon as she could," Kam nodded. "As I said, she was worried
    about you and us."

"You mean the Academy?" Luke frowned, trying to decipher his sister's strange
    attitude. Worry about the Jedi school? What had prompted her to think that
    they were in danger?

"Yes. They weren't able to raise us for the past two days," his friend
    explained seriously. "Apparently, the relay station had gone awry, but before
    they could figure out that this was the problem and fix it,... your sister
    feared the worse about you," he finished, locking his gaze with his teacher.

As if he were aware of what had gone through his mind the previous day, Luke
    realized.

"That doesn't surprise me from her," Mara agreed in the silence while she
    mentally gripped his hand in reassurance.

She had told him last night that Leia and Han had not abandoned him either, that
    they had probably had had good reasons to not be able to call him. She had been
    right, he realized even as the last remnants of his glum faded away and
    dissolved completely from his heart. Leia had tried to contact him, to share a
    part of their special day with him...

And if he had tried to call him on his own, he rebuked himself more sternly, he
    too would have discovered the technical problem and would have understood why
    his friends couldn't contact him...

How stupid he had been to think that----

A sharp pinch in his ribs interrupted his private session of self-depreciation.

*Haven't you had enough of those thought already?* Mara asked him pointedly
    through their bond.

Right, he nodded sheepishly, he did not want to resume his state of the previous
    day, and his negative thoughts were the insidious path that drove him toward
    glumness. "When did she call?" he inquired out loud.

"Less than two hours ago," Kam answered. "I promised her that you would call
    her the moment you arrived."

Both Luke and Mara could only agree with this decision; the three o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.