main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Unholy Battleground

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by KnightHawk, Jun 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Liz had just made up a pot of black coffee when her buzzer sounded. She had a fairly good idea as to whom it was, so she didn't worry that she had been caught unawares. Picking up her favourite mug, she stole a sip of the warm, satisfying drink as she answered the door.

Her heart lept at the confirmation that it was Joseph who stood before her. She smiled at him warmly. "Do you want to come in?"

Tag: Joseph

2. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

Joseph merely smiled, a warm, loving smile that he reserved only for Liz. "I thank you for your invitaiton, my love," he said in a kind voice. Upon entering, he withdrew the bouquet of flowers from behind his back. Among them was a card, made of plain white paper with a delicate engraving of a rose on it. Inside the card was a small poem that read as follows:

I think that we've earned some time to be alone together,
    And I'd like it very much if that could be forever.
    I've lost sleep thinking about you; and each and every night
    I ask myself if I should love you, and my heart says that it's right.
    I know, deep in my soul, that my love for you is true,
    And all I can do is beg and hope that I can prove this truth to you.

I love you, Liz

-- Joseph

With a warm smile on his face, Joseph handed Liz the bouquet of flowers and the card, and gave her a big hug.

TAG: Arwen

3. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    Liz hugged her lover back warmly and planted a light kiss on his still slightly pale cheek. "I love you too." Her tears glistened in her eyes as she read the poem and set the flowers in a vase.

Liz hugged him again, and this time kissed him passionatly on the lips. "What did I do to deserve a guy like you?" she asked as she leaned into his chest and his arms wrapped around her.

4. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

Joseph's nerves lit on fire with the kiss, each one sending impulses that told of pure ecstasy. Without so much as a thought, he returned the kiss, passionately brushing his lips against Liz's.

After that, in response to her question, he merely laughed. "I'd like to ask something else. I sometimes wonder what I did that merits your affection. I can't recall anything that tells me, though."

An idea snapped into his head then, the faint image of a plan he remembered orchestrating three days after the assault. "Would you care to follow me to the main courtyard?" he asked.

5. Mirax-Jade

Mirax-Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    Trista stood up and bowed to the newcomer. "I see no need for further suggestions, Master Skywalker."

tag:Knight

6. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    NPC:

Luke nodded. "Very well. I'd like for the both of you to join me at the main courtyard sometime within the next hour. There's something special going on today." The smile on his face was unmistakeable.

TAG: M-J

7. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    Liz's lekku twisted together and she hugged her lover again as she was released and hooked her arm in his. "lead on."

8. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC (Joseph):

Joseph gladly led Liz down to the surprise at the main courtyard. His heart was swelling with intense joy, evident in the way he walked and how he smiled.

After a short walk, the two arrived at the courtyard. Master Skywalker was already there, standing near a group of 12 ghosts. All of a sudden, Joseph's expression changed to concern. 12 ghosts? But only 10 Jedi died in the assualt. Who are the other two?

The details slowly cleared up for Joseph, and a broad smile crossed his face. His voice was a whisper, but the happiness in it was easily noticed. "Mom... Dad... here!"

He decided to look around the rest of the courtyard for the moment, and his eyes settled for a few minutes on the altar. The official for the ceremonies was already there. His familiar appearance evinced a chuckle from Joseph. So they brought him back after all. How sweet. He then noticed Major Frett standing in the crowd. Why am I not surprised?

Joseph turned to face Liz again. "The big day," he said with a smile. He knelt down in front of her. "Will you marry me?"

9. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    Liz smiled and bent down to take his hand in her own and pull him up. she tilted her head a little and met his eyes, staring into them deeply. "Yes, i will."

10. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC (Nemesis/Joseph):

The old ex-Imperial turned at the altar to face the couple. "Then we can get started," he said jovially. It was very hard to ignore the fact that both of them looked very happy.

Joseph walked over to the front of the altar, gently bringing Liz along with him. A strange pillow floated along through the aisle, magically held in the air in the hands of none other that Joseph's dead father, Lance. The ghost spoke, a merry tone in its voice. "Why did I have a feeling that this day would come?"

The rings on the pillow were made of pure gold, shining in the light of the jungle moon with a haunting glow. Joseph picked up one of the rings, the one that had Liz's initials etched in the inside of the band, and gently placed it on her ring finger. "Liz, as I give you this ring, I vow that I will always honor and cherish you, and that I will keep you safe from harm as long as I shall live, and also that I will always be by your side, no matter what happens. This I pledge upon my soul."

11. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    Liz felt the tears of joy fall down her green skinned cheeks as the ring was slid onto her finger. She let loose a joyful sob as she felt the important weight; it felt right somehow. She felt, whole.

Liz picked up the other ring. "Joseph, I promise that I will forever be yours, I will always be by your side, in body or in spirit. I will do what I can to keep you safe from all harm and I love you for as long as I live and beyond. I promise you this with all that I am: body, mind and soul."

She slipped his ring on

12. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC (Nemesis/Joseph):

Nemesis smiled from his place at the pulpit, looking around and finding no objections. "Seeing nobody who states that these two should not be joined, I summon the power vested in me by the Jedi Order and the gracious Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, and proclaim you man and wife. You may kiss your bride."

With a smile on his face as large as the Maw Cluster, Joseph did just that, and held himself there as he deepened the kiss.

13. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    Kalai smiled as she watched Liz and Joseph. They looked so happy. Just then overhead, she heard the noise of a fighter fly past. A Y wing fighter. Watching as it let 2 confetti bombs fall through the air and spread many colours over the area. Kalai's comm-link went off. She had a pretty good idea who it was.

"Ilyx!"

"Hey I wasnt going to leave without giving this wedding a little special something now was I?"

She laughed as she watched him turn around and drop another 2.

"Wish them good luck from me won't you. General Kalenda something back at base which it pretty urgent. Otherwise I'd be down there"

"Will do Ilyx, will do. See you soon"

She watched as he sped away through the atmospere. Before returning her gaze back to the happy couple.

14. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    OOC: I'm sorry about not posting lately...been busy with (UGH) school.

IC:
    Trista watched her brother's wedding with mixed feelings. She was happy for him, jealous of him, and also worried for him. Weirdly enough, she didn't want him to get hurt even though she barely knew him...
    She looked to her right where Helene was standing. "Hey Hel...haven't talked to you in a while...and I just wanted to say thank you...you've been the first and best friend I've had...even now when I know you hate me for turning us over to the Jedi..." she reached out and hugged Helene, who hugged her back.

Helene smiled. "Hey...I was mad...but not at you...more like at your brother for killing Tiberius...but that worked out alright anyways didn't it? I wasn't cut out for the Imperial Military anyways...too shy."

OOC: :( ouch. I just bit my tongue. Thought you all should know. ;)

15. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    NPC (Luke) -- IC (Lance):

Master Skywalker walked over to the two ladies as they spoke with each other. "I hate interrupting like this, Helene, but I thought you should know that I made an arrangement through my sister. As long as you and Tiberius promise to behave, you're free from prosecution by the Senate."

Luke turned his gaze to Trista. "I have someone you might want to meet." He waved his hand a little, and one of the ghosts walked over. Luke nodded. "Trista, I'd like you to meet your father, General Lance McCallister."

The ghost nodded his head slowly.

16. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Helene smiled. "Thank you Master Skywalker. And I promise to behave myself."

Trista's eyes widened slightly. "Um...hi...Dad?"

17. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC (Lance):

"You're nervous, Trista. Don't be. Your mother-in-law and I are proud that you helped out here." He smiled a little. "You may have been born through a genetic experiment, but you're still my daughter, and I love you very much. Always remember that, and remember that your brother loves you, too." The ghost then wrapped Trista up in a big hug.

There is no peace, there is anger.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    There is no death, there is immortality.
    There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side.

18. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Trista hugged Lance back, slightly startled at the fact she was being hugged by a ghost. "I love you too Dad...and I love Joeseph as well."

19. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC (Lance/Joseph):

Lance smiled as he let go of the hug. "I'll always be with you." He stepped back a bit as Joseph and Liz walked into the scene, both brimming with joy. Just then, Lance's wife walked over, putting her left arm around Lance.

Lance's ghost spoke again. "We'll be with all of you, always." The ghosts disappeared, smiles on their fading faces.

20. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Trista smiled slightly and grabbed Helene's hand. "Let's say congrats to my brother."
    Helene nodded, but hung back a little. Trista stepped up to her brother and hugged him. "Congratulations you two. I know you'll be happy."

21. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC (Joseph):

"Thanks, sis." Joseph gave Trista a small kiss on her forehead; a real stretch for him, since she was clearly taller by a few good inches.

TAG: M-J, all others.

OOC: To all who signed up and are still active on this RPG, it will be closed at the end of this week. It has finished. Please post your concluding IC statements before this Friday, or forever hold your peace.

22. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    OCC: It's ending!! Awe, darn. Well. I'll tryo to make this good then!

IC:

Liz smiled at her husband and her sister-in-law's moment. She could hardly come to believe that she was apart of this family now. It was still a bit of a shock, but the shock that one loved to be reminded of everyday.

She slipped her hand in Joseph's and stuck out her hand for Joseph's sister to shake

23. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Trista smiled at Liz. "Congratulations...and if you hurt him...I'll hurt you." she said as she shook her hand.

Helene smiled at all of them and excused herself and walked over to Nemesis. "So what are you doing now that this is all over?"

OOC: Don't worry...I wrap it up after you reply...

24. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC (Joseph/Nemesis):

Joseph chuckled a little. "Easy, sis. You hurt her, and, well... You don't want to know." There was no missing the humor in his voice, but you could sense the protectiveness in his words. It was honest, real.

Nemesis looked at Helene with a small smile on his face. "I don't know, really. I could take up weapons instructing or something helpful to them." He snaked his left arm, his felsh-and-blood arm, around Helene's waist, pulling her close. "Or maybe I could ask you the same question. What do you plan to do?" His hand raised up a little, stopping just below the curve that he felt there. (OOC: I might get in trouble for that. ;) [face_devil])

TAG: Arwen, M-J

25. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    OOC: hmmm... ;)

IC: Trista/Helene

Trista smiled at her brother once more, and noticed Helene and Nemesis. "Well well...its about time."

Helene blushed slightly and looked up at Nemesis. "Well...I don't know what I'll do...but I'd like to stay close to you, wherever I am."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.