main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Unidentified Vintage Model Ship

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by mbrewer92, Jun 9, 2015.

1. mbrewer92

mbrewer92 Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2015
    Can anyone help me name this ship? Or even tell me what it's from? It was given to me after a friend died in a box filled with Star Wars goodies and this is the only piece I haven’t been able to figure out. Please, any help at all would be appreciated! (There's a link to my blog where I have 2 photos of it, for some odd reason it will not let me upload a photo onto here.)
    http://meagmonster.tumblr.com/post/120748442059

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Humm I don't think it's Star Wars. Not sure what it is. Are there any manufacturing marks on it?

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Looks like the Hound's Tooth - bounty hunter Bossk's ship. You can see a Google image gallery here and the Titanium die-cast ship on its stand here.

Juke Skywalker likes this.
  4. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    Good call, LAJ. I can't tell if mbrewer92 item is the Titanium version or not (it looks a bit too large), but it's definitely Bossk's Hound's Tooth, which should narrow it down, as there can't be many items out there based on it.

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    If he can give us a size on the ship that would help narrow it down. The Titaniums are small - around 3-4 inches long. (I have a few of the Slave I versions as well as some others. I don't have that one though.)

6. mbrewer92

mbrewer92 Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2015
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! You're right, that is the correct ship. You have no idea how much your help means to me, and it's definitely titanium.

7. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Glad to help!

whostheBossk likes this.