main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Unifying Force...how it ends (spoilers!!)

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by Scar, Dec 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scar

Scar Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2003
    Hola, everyone. I finished reading the last NJO book a few days ago and I cant seem to get it out of my head... (I've gone back and reaqd most of the other NJO..as oh late.) Just wondering what everyone thought of the ending?!?

2. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    It'll be a while until I get to the last book. I'm still on Remnant. :p

3. Scar

Scar Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2003
    lol tis ok... darn tho cause I'm itching to talk about it ^_^

4. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    Well, itch no more! I finished it over the weekend.
    As soon as Sekot was mentioned I had a feeling it was linked to the Vong somehow.
    The part that really blew me away was Jacen's battle with Onimi (sp?). I could picture it so clearly, it was just cool.
    I'm very disappointed with the way Ackbar's death was handled. "Oh, by the way, he's dead." What was that??
    And I especially liked the ending with Solo, Karrde, Lando and the others.

5. TricksterGoddess11

TricksterGoddess11 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 11, 2003
    Ackbars death bothered me too. I mean yeah ok he?s old but... HES ACKBAR!! They needed to make it glorious in my opinion. The battle between Jacen and Onimi(right sp ^_^) was incredible! It was so well written almost like you could see it up on the big screen. I thought that was one of the best parts in the book. Although I?m not very happy how easy it was for him to take Jaina down even though I know it had to be Jacens fight and everything.
    Yeah I thought that Zonama Sekot was maybe Yuzantar(I not sure if that?s what it was called?? But the part where it was its seedling was a bit of a cool surprise. The ending with Solo, Lando and gang was sweet and it fit. I approved ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.