unike collectible?

Discussion in 'St. Louis, MO' started by Tear777, May 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tear777 Jedi Padawan

I bought my first gruop of AOTC e2 figures yesterday.While at TRU i discovered a Kit Fisto with NO lightsaber.I bought him along with one that had a lightsaber,(among other figures i got).Is this a fluke?Is there a known variant of this figure.Anyone have any info,knowledge,let me know,thanks.
    Tear777
  2. jedidansolo Jedi Padawan

While the figure you bought is a variant, its not a true variant as to what some collectors are looking for. The figure you have is unique because the lightsaber is missing. However, it is an assembly/packing defect. I've heard some collectors say that it even devalues the figure.
    A true variation is a change in paint scheme, a change in the layout of the card, incorrect information such as the legs blowing apart on the super battle droid, etc.
    I would have bought the figure as well because it is unique. A while back when they had holograms, I found a Lando with a Sandtrooper hologram. I like it because it is unique.

Hope that helps.

May the Force Be with You!
  3. Tear777 Jedi Padawan

Thanks 4 your imput.
  4. Lonelyjedi Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hey, I saw one too when I was at a TOYSRUS in Indianapolis during the celebration....Kit Fisto!Missing his saber!
  5. Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Is this a fluke?

No, but I am.

[face_laugh]!

I crack myself up sometimes.
  6. JediJeffro Force Ghost

star 5
    ...but the goal, Flukey, is to crack OTHER people up. [face_plain]

:p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.