main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

uninvited guest from the north

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by chunk_the_jawa, Mar 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    hay I read you are getting the ep2 toys already so I figured I would come hang out with you guys since the colorado boards sre dead tonight. heck might even hang out here if things get good.

2. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    hey...we don;t serve your kind here....

heheh just kidding... always wanted to use that line though :)

I am not much on the toys hehe my other hobbies take way to much cash already. I have a few figs but not many...hehe to think of the fortune I destroyed as a kid...

Welcome

Shadoe

3. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    how many times I would burry my figures after they would die? I could go to the house I lived in when I was young and dig them all up but how weird would that be ? hay I know you dont know me but I want to dig up your backyard for starwars toys.

4. ExeterIsLame

ExeterIsLame Jedi Youngling

Feb 27, 2002
    The Wal-Marts around here are notoriously lax on release dates. If you scrounge a bit you can usually find new releases out on the shelves the weekend before the release date. I am sure this is probably the case with all the new toys, the stockboys are just throwing them out as they come in off the trucks.

I used to be one of the few the proud... the early morning toy isle raiders, but as of late I just haven't had the time or desire to mess with collecting alot of the new figures. I think for me it kinda started with the Episode 1 figures. Overall they felt very blah to me... as compaired to the original movies figures.

My biggest issue was the expense of collecting them. I had to buy one to keep and one to open. Can't own Star Wars figures without playing with them you know :)

5. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    I know that feeling . But I have cut down to just one of each. I'm happy just to see something new once in a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.