main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Unit 117. SpecOps- Now accepting new players

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by MCPO_John_117, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Gaph and Jack
    preparing

Gaph was throwing blaster packs in his bag when Jack walked in, carrying a pair of brown coveralls. Gaph looked at him and groaned.
    "Maintenance Crew?" Gaph asked, already knowing the answer.
    "Thought it would help that's all. I keep a set of Imperial Uniforms in the Ship just in case. I'm goin' Mechanic." Jack replied, clasping a tool belt around his waist. He was already in brown coverall's, imperial insignia on the shoulders and a name take on the left breast that read 'John'. His pistol, though it could not be seen, was tucked into the front waistband of his pants, hidden by the belt and coveralls.
    "I'm always maintenance." Gaph whined as he slipped the overalls on over his fatigues. "Why can't I ever by a mechanic?"
    "'cause you're a Ryn, and all you lot ever do is Maintenace. Look I'm keepin up out of trouble this way and don't complain." Gaph growled, then consented that Jack was probably right.

They finished preparing, and waited in the hangar bay for the others, Jack scanning the ship for any exterior problems, though it seemed to be in perfect working order. Gaph had a satchel hung over his shoulder, and the coveralls barely concealed his weapons belt wrapped tightly around his waist. The two planned to exit the ship first, and infiltrate the base. From there, Jack hoped to disable as many fighters as he could while Gaph and the others did what they needed to do. Jack would meet up with Gaph as soon as he could, and hopefully they could carry out the mission with ease.

Jack's R-5 droid whistled at him in a descending tone, as if disappointed he couldn't tag along on this one. Jack shook his head at the droid as he followed him around the ships, as if begging him to tag along.

They waited for the others by the ship's ramp, ready for what ever may lay ahead.

Tag: All

2. MCPO_John_117

MCPO_John_117 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2007
    IC: Colonel John Spartan

John sealed the last of the seams on his chest plate.

?I hate this. I really hate this.?

Kyle shook his head.
    ?Well it?s you face that they have on those holo recordings.?
    John grabbed the last piece of armor, the helmet, and made sure it would fit. Then he stowed it under his arm. He turned to see Kyle, in the uniform of an Imperial Officer.
    ?You mean to tell me that you?ve managed to not get caught on holos? Seems to me that that?s how you and what?s her face got caught in the quad at...?
    Kyle cut him off.
    ?Academy days don?t count. Besides I can?t help it that I look like the guy they snatched.?
    Kyle was right and with the application of some cosmetics he looked just like the Imp Officer that the Alliance had secretly captured.
    ?Besides I seem to remember an incident involving you and our commander in her office??
    John cut him off.
    ?There was never any proof.?
    Kyle grinned.
    ?Yeah sure, and her new born child nine months later looked nothing like you ether.?
    Together the two officers, one dressed in stolen Stormtrooper armor, left the armory.
    ?You have just earned the worst revenge that I can think of.?
    ?You don?t stoop to revenge, never have.?
    John just smiled and as he walked toward the hanger.

3. Alexanderlagrande

Alexanderlagrande Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2007
    GM Approved

Name:Rtas Fadum'ust
    Species:Trandoshan
    Homeworld:Mon Calamari
    Personality
    ---Traits:Calm, Patient
    ---Dislikes:Stormtroopers
    ---Habits:Cant keep his arm from figiting
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color:Brown
    ---Hair Color:none
    ---Eye Color:yellow
    ---Clothing:Always wears armor, on occasion will be seen with cloak
    ---Other Attributes:none
    GEAR;
    Weapons:Type-25 Carbine, http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/halo/images/3/3b/Type-25_%22Spiker%22_Carbine.jpg
    Armor/clothing:Trandoshan Assault Armor, http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/halo/images/7/79/Assaultarmor.jpg
    specialty weapons(like flamers, darts, etc):none
    notes on gear:none
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity:no
    ---Knack:n/a
    Biography
    ---Back Ground:Rtas was born on Mon Calamari to parents that were very angery with the galaxy, they were on Mon Calamari for one reason and one reason only...... Galactic Prejudices, the Trandoshans were being exterminated over some Moff not liking the Wookies he bought.Later in his life he was taken as a prisoner by the Empire after they invaded Mon Calamari.
    Forced into slavery by the empire, he held a high hatred for them.He, after escaping slavery, became a mercenary and is currently working with the rebels to destroy the Galactic Empire.

4. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007

John walked into the hanger and looked around, not all of them where there yet. He looked at one of the commandos, a big Trandoshan, on his arm was a Katarn Commando patch. Kyle had mentioned bringing in some of his unit.
    Kyle walked up to the Trandoshan.
    "Rtas hows the preperations coming?"

Tag: Alex

5. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Alpha-99

99 Strode into the hangar with his gear. His helmet tucked under his left arm. 4 clone troopers at his back walking in perfect formation. 99 barely made an inclination with his chin and they broke formation and started stowing their gear on the ship. There was a new commando waiting there by the vessel, a trandoshan.

Theres too many new faces on this mission for any hope of complete success... I have a feeling someone isn't coming back from this one....

He looked over at the Colonel and walked to within talking distance of him and Katarn.

"Hate to say it sir, but the uniform suits you...."

All of the ARC's now had a red mando symbol stamped on their left bicep armor. As 99 did as well. They would't blend into a crowd easily with this but they had enough infiltrators anyway. They were there for heavy combat measures. It was what they were bred for.

99 stood waiting for the rest of the squad by the ship, and folded his arms impatiently.

tag all.

6. Alexanderlagrande

Dec 16, 2007
    IC:Rtas

"Rtas how are the preperations coming?" The colonel said
    "Well thank you Colonel, I really must get to the hanger." Rtas said
    He slowly walked into the hanger, this as the time for him to kill some humans and earn the respect that he always wanted in the Trandoshan society.
    The 501st, Vaders Fist as they call them, he rarely went up against such honorable warriors, but he was familiar with them he has killed many of them in his travels as a mercenary.
    He stood by the ship and watched the Clone troopers, they were machines bred for war and violence, he kinda respected them, but he also loathed them.
    "Hello friend, it appears that we will be fighting on the same side this fine day, what say you to a friendly combat spar?"Rtas said knowing for a fact he will win and perhaps shake off the fealing of wanting to kill them all.

TAG:Alpha-99

7. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Jack and Gaph
    Hangar Bay, Awaiting Orders

"...what say you to a friendly combat spar?"

Jack rolled his eyes as he ran his fingers across a cracked panel on the underside of the transport, and let out a load groan.

"Leave it to a Lizard..." He mumbled, but made no attempts to keep the others from hearing. Gaph shot him a warning glance, and turned toward the newcomer.

"Please forgive my pink-fleshy friend, he means no disrespect by his almost specist turn of phrase. He has a tendency to speak his mind and I do believe he was commentin' on the fact that we are about to board ship for a mission and you want to span. Poor form if I may say so myself." He stopped, looking to the Colonel as he walked into the hangar. "Very poor form sir, bringing in a new member before we take off, what if I accidentally shoot this bloke when we get there cause I dunno he's with us? What then?"

8. Alexanderlagrande

Dec 16, 2007

"Please forgive my pink-fleshy friend, he means no disrespect by his almost specist turn of phrase. He has a tendency to speak his mind and I do believe he was commentin' on the fact that we are about to board ship for a mission and you want to span. Poor form if I may say so myself." He stopped, looking to the Colonel as he walked into the hangar. "Very poor form sir, bringing in a new member before we take off, what if I accidentally shoot this bloke when we get there cause I dunno he's with us? What then?"

"What happens when I snap you in half, there is no doubt here I am much bigger and by my species standereds superior to your puny form."Rtas made a move toward him, this human was messing with the wrong "lizard".
    "You are my ally on this mission but after it is over, you will no longer be moving." Rtas said walking onto the ship.

Tag:Jack

9. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    Hangar Bay

"What happens when I snap you in half, there is no doubt here I am much bigger and by my species standereds superior to your puny form."

Gaph's blue fur stiffened, and he barred his teeth. In a second, one of his blades could have been in hand, and he had no doubt that he could take the lizard, even if he needed Jack's help. Jack had stopped inspecting the panel, and his hand was suspiciously thrust into his coveralls, presumably gripping the butt of his pistol. Even he knew better than to threaten Gaph.

"Watch yourself scales." Gaph said in a low voice with growling undertones. Being an 'alien' himself, he hardly used derogatory names. This was an exception. "I not only out rank you, but in a physical fight, even you aren't dumb enough to mess with someone with as many friends in the room as I have. You can be thrown in the brig for threatening an officer. I wouldn't think twice about spacing you with the trash enroute to the mission."

"You are my ally on this mission but after it is over, you will no longer be moving."

"We'll see." Gaph snarled, following the being with his eyes as it entered the ship. "Alpha, Colonel. I don't work with hostiles. If you think Jack has a pompous air, get a load of this one."

Jack stood silent, watching, waiting to see how things panned out.

Tag: Alpha, Spartan

10. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007

99 heard the exchange and moved to the ramp as soon as it started. He blocked the trando's path and drew his slug pistol, cocking the hammer back and aiming with a stone-steady hand between the scales of the beings eyes.

"Dont ever threaten one of my men again. Your the new face around here, we have plenty of those. So keep in mind that while Gaph may be a little raw sometimes, I trust him with my life. And he has my full confidence. Threaten anyone of my team again, and rank wont stand between me and this trigger. As for a sparring match, I haven't the time nor the indulgance to instruct you. Dont test this team Rtas..... The members that were here on the first mission are more compitent than they seem at first glance. Be weary... Because they... WE... dont give empty threats."

99 uncocked his pistol, swirled it around his finger gracefully and returned it to his holster before waving a hand behind him to the 4 clones who had readied their weapons, ready to fire at a twitch from their commander. They stood down and returned to their tasks as if nothing happened.

99 hopped down from the ramp and clapped a hand on gaphs shoulder as he walked by and crossed back to the Colonel and Katarn.

tag

11. nancyallen

nancyallen Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2007
    IC Alixe:
    Cabin

"Hello?" Alixe said when no one answered. She looked around, certain that she heard someone at the door. With the carbine tucked in the crook of her shoulder she went to investigate outside. But if there was anyone they had disappeared. That had been happening a bit recently, Alixe mused. "Hmmm." She waited for a moment before loading up her gear and making her way to the hanger. Upon boarding the transport she glared at each of the other troopers without uttering a word, a look of pure intensity on her face, before unslinging the carbine and rifle and picking up a datapad, beginning to review as much information as she could.

12. Alexanderlagrande

Dec 16, 2007

"Dont ever threaten one of my men again. Your the new face around here, we have plenty of those. So keep in mind that while Gaph may be a little raw sometimes, I trust him with my life. And he has my full confidence. Threaten anyone of my team again, and rank wont stand between me and this trigger. As for a sparring match, I haven't the time nor the indulgance to instruct you. Dont test this team Rtas..... The members that were here on the first mission are more compitent than they seem at first glance. Be weary... Because they... WE... dont give empty threats."

Rtas glared at this fleshy, he knew not of what this scaly has done for and against the Empire.
    "I have killed your kind before, weak, your bones are fargile, you know not of what I have done."
    He walked slowly shoving past the clone trooper, but he had resolve enough not to push back.He saw a girl that by all means did not look like the human girls on Mon Calamari, she was reviewing a datapad, this mission was going to be fun.

TAG: All

13. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    OOC: Well i was already past that but ok I'll run with it. Dont take this personal but I think I need to pull some emergency Co-gm powers to get things off on the right foot here. Forget the bit I typed on walking back to the colonel and slapping gaph on the shoulder.

Rtas brushed past his shoulder. No respect for rank. No respect for life.

Typical Trando...

99 spun in a flash and grabbed Rtas by the collar of his armor and yanked down with all of his strength. The trandoshan, regardless of his obvious height, went down like a sack of meat. 99 brought his face close to the lizard's snout with fire burning in his eyes.

"I dont care who you think you are or what you have done. But I'm not impressed. One thing is for damn certain. You will not be going on this mission with us. Your a liablity and will end up getting one of us killed. Maybe they would have done us a favor and taken your sorry shebs down first but I am not willing to chance my mens lives on it."

The Major hauled him back to his feet and jerked his weight around in a circle, releasing Rtas at the opening of the ships landing ramp sending him rolling down. 99 followed closely. As Rtas got to his feet, 99 landed 2 snapped punches to the beings face and landed another punch to his gut. His scales would protect him from a normal blow, but 99 was wearing gauntlets. As Rtas staggered back Alpha-99 held his hand out and a blaster was immediatly slapped into his palm by Sargeant Ca. 99's thumb flicked it to stun and pumped 5 rounds into Rtas, sending the lizard man into unconciousness.

99 snapped the blaster over his shoulder where Ca caught it and returned it to his holster. 99 stood over Rtas and looked down at him.

"And that was just for insubordination..... when you wake up if your stupid enough to try it, you might even see me angry."

99 looked over at Katarn.

"Is this the kind of behavior we can expect from your people Katarn? I thought you ran a tighter ship than that."

He looked over at Spartan.

"Sorry for the mess Sir."

He looked around at the other clones.

"Relieve him of his weapons. Every last one. He can get them back upon our return.... If he is a good boy.."

Tag

14. Alexanderlagrande

Dec 16, 2007
    OOC:Nah im good with it, but one question I have trando assault armor those punches would bust your gauntlet in half, oh well I role with it.

Rtas awoke to a pain in his head, his gut despite being hit their didnt even hurt thanks to his armor, he felt for his Carbine, nothing typical of troopers. He got to his feet, this soldier was going to be dead, he has killed far tougher, once even a rogue Clone Commando, he was nothing.
    He was angrier at himself for allowing it to happen, he didnt think the fleshy had it in him. No matter, this being had no respect for him and he had no respect for the fleshy.He felt his chest, a scorch mark from where the stun round hit his plate.The day got better and better, he did not really on his carbine for much else other than distances, he could take the fleshy with just his bare fist, last time he was unprepared.He walked over to the door expecting it to open but just as he thought it was locked.He slammed his fist on it, this was making him angry, wookiees new of his anger they feared it as a matter of fact. But all trandoshans say that, he walked back over toward the bed and ripped it from the ground and flung it across the room.

TAG:Any

15. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007
    IC: Commander Kyle Katatrn

"Is this the kind of behavior we can expect from your people Katarn? I thought you ran a tighter ship than that."

Kyle looked down at Rtas. He had been a new addition to the commandos, and had his personality quirks, but this was too much.

"As a matter of fact this type of behavior is absalutly unacceptable." Kyle motioned for an MP (Military Police) to come over. "Take him to the brig, I'll be bringing him up on court martial charges of gross insubordination."
    The MP's dragged the large Trandoshan away.

OOC: Alexanderlagrande your Character has just been imprisoned, and is now out of play. if you would like to keep playing I recommend creation of a new CS.

16. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    Boarding Shuttle

The two stared at th events as they played out, and Jack found his gun in his hand as soon as the first shot was fired, and it was instinctively trained on Alpha. With in a few seconds he correct it's location, aiming at the lump of scales on the floor. He felt bad for having, if accidentally, starting all of this, but it was good to know what kind of being that lizard was before someone had to die finding out.

Gaph watched the MP drag him away and shook his head. "Exactly what I meant Colonel...can't bring newbies in just before a mission. They might not turn out as you'd like...." He let his thoughts trail as he boarded the ship. Jack shewed away his R-5 Droid then followed in suit, taking up his position in the pilots seat. He began the ships preflight as he waited for the last of the members to board.

17. nancyallen

Nov 19, 2007
    IC: Alixe
    Shuttle

Alixe hardly looked up at the events that transpired, preoccupied as she was with the datapad. The soldier looked up everything she could on their destination, the 501st, this new weapon.
    "Maybe he just hates clones," she said offhandedly, not able to let Gaph's comment go unchallenged. She glanced up at Kyle and made a mental note to find out what she could about him. "Then again," Alixe continued, going back to her research, "I have been in a raging vendetta for twenty years, willing to sacrifice myself and whoever I have to in order to hurt the Empire, so what do I know?"

18. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    OOC: crap! lol forgot about the armor. well to get this moving again, until Knite and Raziel get done with whatever they are doing and have time to post I will take partial control of their characters just to the point of having them along for the ride. But I wont talk for them.

99 checked the holsters on his legs to make sure they didnt get knocked loose in the scuffle, he motioned for Boom and Creed to get on the ship before turning back to Colonel Spartan.

"Sir I think we are all set here. We should get going to meet up with the rest of the Fleet. They wont wait for us."

Upon finishing this statement, 99 shoved his helmet on and strode up the ramp to take a seat next to his clones.

tag all

19. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Gaph
    Shuttle

"He was pickin' a fight with anyone capable of speech, myself included. I'm not trying to say that new members aren't important, but we need to see them through a sim before we put them in the real world that's all...I'm sure you'll be fine."

Tag: Alexie

20. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007

The shuttle launched in to space and accelerated away from Theta Base. The nav-comp pinged as the coordinates cleared. The shuttle?s hyperdrive engaged, and stars streaked into the swirling vortex of hyperspace.
    Two hours later the shuttle decelerated into normal space. In front of them was the fleet of Alliance ships. Two long slender Nebulon-B frigates flanked a sole Heavy Dreadnaught. Six Neutron Star Bulk Cruisers make up the parameter with a dozen Tartan-Class patrol ships.
    The Hammer made for the Dreadnaught, and docked in the hanger. Maintenance crews swarmed the shuttle refueling it, and making it ready for departure once again.
    Kyle lowered the ramp, and four Stormtroopers with their helmets off came up the ramp.
    There where three Humans, a woman and two men, and one Rodian. Kyle introduced them.
    ?This is Master Sergeant Kalhan, Corporal Angus, Lance Corporal D?Romlin, and Private First Class Darwac. They serve under me in the Katarn Commandos. They?ll be joining us on this mission, and don?t worry they are veteran soldiers.?
    Each Commando nodded to the others in the ship.
    John gestured toward his own men.
    ?This is Major Alpha-99, and his men Sargeant Ca, ARC Privates Mirshe, Prudii, and Traycn.
    Over here is Lieutenant Gaph, Captain Harper, Lieutenant Creed,Lieutenant Medcraft, and Lieutenant B-00M.?

The shuttle lurched a bit as the Dreadnaught accelerated to hyperspace.
    ?All right people we have one hour before we arrive. Everyone make sure your ready.?

Tag: ALL

OOC: I am controlling the new Commandos as well as Kyle.

21. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007

99 nodded to the new soldiers. Finally they were working with some experience.

Alpha checked over his clone troopers who were again, checking and re-checking each others gear. Like good soldiers did. Tracyn was breaking down the Z-6 and began cleaning it. Making sure that it shined. It didn't appear to anyone else that he was talking, but Alpha heard him on his helmet comm muttering to the rest of the clones.

"...More of a quad re-cip fan myself. But the Z-6 will more than compensate with the rest of you carrying ammo. Alpha has the right idea on that one. I think he actually knows what he is talking about sometimes, did you see how he took down that Trando? I know we killed a lot of them in the war but Fierfek. Just dropped him you know? Maybe Boba is just that good if he took down 99 like that..."

Ca looked up to the rest of the clones and shot Tracyn a warning glance. Who of course was completely immersed in his cleaning.

"....I mean Boba REALLY kicked the crap out of 99 you know?...."

"Private Tracyn.... I have the same comm system in this bucket as you do....."

Tracyn stopped rubbing the cloth on the rotary barrels for a second as recognition dawned on him. Then slowly... Very slowly. he started again.

"Roger that sir...."

99 shook his head and made a hand gesture to Ca to get his attention then pointed at his auto pack with his thumb. Ca immediatly responded and walked over to check the Majors gear. They exchanged pistols and made sure that they were clean and calibrated before returning them to their owners. Then they handed each other their respective ammo containers. First examining the magazines for their side arms, armor peircing rounds in the slug pistols and checking the charge on the blaster packs respectively. Again they returned them to their owners.

"Why did you do it Sargeant? What was your reason for not following the Order?"

"You know the answer to that as well as I do Sir. The others had their decision. They are my vat brothers and will follow me to their deaths, I just hope that I am not around the day that that happens."

"It wont happen as long as I am around Ca. Believe that. It's good to have you all on board. I wont let you all down."

"Shouldnt it be me saying that Sir?"

99 clapped his gauntlet on Ca's shoulder plate. "Not at all Sargeant. Not at all."

They finished their checks and gave each other the thumbs up for GO. Alpha-99 walked over to the Colonel and began checking his gear as well.

"Sir obviously you and the Katarn Commando's are going to infiltrate the building due to your disguises. How are the rest of us going to disperse? Personally given the critical nature of the mission and the dangers involved, and taking into account the size of the facility... I suggest we break down the squad into groups like last time. It gives us a better chance of finding the data quickly over a larger area with more people searching in different places. But the decision is up to you."

Tag Spartan

OOC: Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all Have a happy new year! Just FYI I will be leaving Iraq on the 28th for some R&R, but will continue playing on my return home. Should only be out of it for a day or 2. So dont get me killed eh? ;) Cheers!

22. Lord_Raziel

Lord_Raziel Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2007
    IC: Darkan Creed

Creed watched as the clones prepared, he knew the stakes this time. But to have Kyle Katarn personally involved...it made Darkan nervous, there would be much bloodshed to come. Creed waited for the right time to approach Alpha, his assassin armour clearly distinguishing him from the rest of the squad. "Alpha....Sir...this is going to be an interesting mission, I would be greatly honoured to serve with you again in the feild. I answer to you alone out there Major, a blood debt to be repaid."

Creed waited and watched for the squad commanders response before checking over his weapons again.

Tag

23. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007

99 turned to look at Creed before the Colonel had time to respond to his earlier question.

The Major stared at Creed for a long moment from behind his impassive helmet visor. His chin tilted down slightly in a short nod before clapping creed on the shoulder armor with his open palm.

"The honor is mine Leiutenant, keep your eyes up like last time and we should get through this just fine. You watch our backs and we watch yours. You know the bit. But no heroics this time eh? I would be much more comfortable if you had some blasters, but you cant change a warriors preferance. If you see an opening to deal some damage. Let me know and we will give you a distraction ok?"

Tag spartan, creed

24. nancyallen

Nov 19, 2007
    IC: Alixe
    Shuttle

Alixe ignored Gaph and looked from clone to trooper, trooper to clone, not liking this one bit. Trying not to appear too edgy she shifted closer to Kyle, making certain the carbine could be grabbed in a second if need be.
    "Feel like Aayla on Felucia," she muttered.

Tag: all

25. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: ARC Troopers

Tracyn finished cleaning the Z-6 and strapped it to his armor, letting the barrel hang at his side. His brothers noticed that he was staring at Medcraft, who was edging away from the group almost inconspicuously. The private comlink between The clones rang in all of their ears.

"Please tell me that we arent going into combat with Leuitenant tons o' fun over there."

"We will go into combat with whomever the Major says we do."

"I get that Sarge, but do you think he would willingly place us in direct contact with someone who obviously thinks we are scum and would give us up at a moments notice. I mean look at her. Any chance she gets she looks at us like we are dirt, and moves her personal position to anyone NOT wearing ARC armor."

Ca sighed in his comm.

"Tracyn, I get what your saying. I dont like her much either, especially after that combat exercise... I dont know anything about the rest of the group either but we at least saw what she is capable of as a leader. That test was a tough one, a no win situation for the Leuitenant. Major 99 did it to protect us and in return he pretty much got slapped in the face with the hard truth. This woman HATES, clones. She has no regard for rank apparently. But in the same respect. WE do. Try not to let it get to you too much. Your brothers have your back at all times. Theres more of us than there are of her and with our training, if she tries anything.. she WILL be gunned down by a bunch of Clones faster than she can blink. The Major has his eye on her regardless."

Prudii stuffed his pistol in its holster and shouldered his M5 before saying anything.

"Well on the bright side.... Having seen her attitude at least we know what to expect. Besides that, theres more officers here than just her. Maybe that Gaph or Jack will be with us, I rather like them. Or LT. Creed. He looks pretty fit, and the Major seems to respect him a lot."

Mirshe was noting the stormtrooper armor on their new comrades from the Katarn Commando's. He thought it was too blocky. To round. The ARC armor was more thin. Defined.

To the outside world, they looked like a bunch of ARC's going about their business in silence. All but Tracyn who continued to stare at Medcraft.

It was just her luck that ARC's were trained to read lips durring sniper training early in their lives. Tracyn concentrating on her whole being, saw what she said and heard it echo in his head.

"....Feel like Aayla on Felucia...."

Tracyn's mind snapped. His arms instinctivly reached for the Z-6 and it was promptly met with Prudii's boot, slamming it back to Tracyn's side, Ca appeared behind Tracyn and wrapped him up in a bear hug, locking his wrists together and pinning Tracyns arms to his sides. Ca hefted him off of his feet and walked him away with the other clones in tow. Tracyn was trying to wriggle free but to no avail. They did everything they could and it was enough to hold him down.... but they couldn't silence his comm for him. It echoed across the various surfaces of the hangar...

"DONT YOU EVER COMPARE US TO THOSE COWARDS! WE ARE NOTHING LIKE THEM!! YOU HEAR ME?! WE NEVER BETRAYED OUR GENERAL! NEVER! I'LL SHOW YOU FEAR YOU KRIFING ARUETII HUT'UUNLA!! HOW DARE YOU DURAAN US! LET ME GO DAMNIT! ATIN HUT'UUNLA!"

Tracyn's outburst ended as he was carried out of earshot. Though his smatterings of Mando'a continued to pump out varrious swearing towards Alixe Medcraft, all of them leading to the same meaning however. He thought she was a top notch coward who was too stubborn to accept the truth of the way of the galaxy. To Tracyn, she was just another racist outsider who continuosly looked down on clones for what they were. And she continued to prove his suspicions daily.

The other 2 clones pinned him down as Ca walked over to Medcraft calmly.

"Maybe you should not talk so much eh Leuitenant? Maybe sit the next few rounds out? Not a good idea to insult us like that."

One thing was for certain, Medcraft had absolutely destroyed any hope of later reconsi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.