main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Unit 117. SpecOps- Now accepting new players

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by MCPO_John_117, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: finnaly, a reply

IC: Dmentae - Breifing Room

Dmentae looked round at the lot, the only one he remarked any resenblance to was the man he had discovered was Alpha-99 from the record sheets. Dmentae commed him, cancelling out his exterior vocal emitters, so only Alpha could hear him "You from the Empire? Im from the Grand Army, what a motley crew we are" Dmentae then sent the schematics of his hear, indicating which one he was "I got here first, saw you some in a little while after" Dmentae finished, and looked at his DC-15A Rifle "Looks like your going to be killing your holders, mate" he said, he rarely spoke to himself, but having the comm off and the vocal channel off, no-one could hear him.

Tag: Alpha, any

2. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    Alpha-99 made no move to make it look like he had heard anything. He glanced at the other armored man but said nothing. As far as anyone else could tell he was still looking straight ahead. Somehow just because this other....man.... had found his comm frequency and wore clone war era armor and weaponry, he thought that they were kindered spirits.

You wear the armor, you weild the weaponry.... but your nothing like me... nothing at all...

But still, Alpha said nothing. Instead he made his first real eye drawing action since he enetered the room. He adjusted the low hanging thigh holsters that housed his twin slug throwers. Then returned his arms across his chest, one leg over the other, leaning against the wall. Still, Alpha-99 was not impressed. He was extremely close to walking from the room and trying his fortune with something else. Regardless of how rude it would seem to the Colonel. Yes he had been invited here. But that was just it. An invitation. An invitation could be declined. 99 didn't work with mercenaries, little honor and only in the mess for the credits. 99 wanted action. He itched for it. Every fiber of his being willed him to go set of some randomly large explosion just to satisfy his urge. But 99 was an ARC. And the last of his kind. He had more dicipline than to just blow things up.... unless he was on a mission...

He would give this bunch a few more minutes before he searched elsewhere for a stimulus for his addiction to violence.

Tag all.

OOC: sorry I didnt post yesterday, was my day off and didnt have access to a computer. will be on the rest of the week pretty much all day.

3. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Gaph
    Briefing Room

Gaph wasn't met with response, just silence. Figuered. His people were common place across the galaxy, and by far one of the least liked beings of all. Members of his race rarely bathed, they were con men and mystics. Many traveled with the Circuses around the galaxy. No one trusted them with even a single credit, let alone their lives.

The man in Older Imperial armor was still silent, but pointedly unhappy with the other armored man, the one Gaph presumed spoke before. With out taking his eyes, or more accuratly his visor, off of the second armored being, the first adjusted the holsters on his legs, a seemingly threatening act. Gaph smiled.

He looked directly at the second being, and jerked his head to get his attention.

"Hopin' that wasn't directed at me mate. I know most bein's don't like us Ryn but tha's a bit extreme 'eh?" He grinned, showing that he was joking, then he turned, talking to the whole group. "Just so ya'll know, you can put your lives in my trust, hell, they're in my trust whether ya'll like it or not. I'm watchin' ya'lls backs, I hope you do the same for me."

Tag: All

4. MCPO_John_117

MCPO_John_117 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2007
    IC: Colonel John Spartan

?If there are no questions then I have only one more point to make. The members of this unit WILL watch out for each other! I don?t care if you hate the man?s guts; if he is in trouble, and you can help, than help. You may hate each other, but we are all we have got. That is an Order.? John looks around the theater slowly
    ?It is true that this unit will be more laid back than most, but that doesn?t mean that Alliance Military décor goes out the airlock. And just because we will be cut off from command doesn?t mean I won?t court martial those who fail to follow the rules.?
    John?s face softens a bit, he had always hated giving that speech.
    ?All right people we have a training mission scheduled, you?re all free until then, report to cargo bay three in one hour. Dismissed.?

OOC: You all can mingle and or explore the ship. I will post the training mission on the 13th late afternoon.

5. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007
    OOC: Last minute addition.

Name: Dacen Mano
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Taanab
    Personality
    ---Traits: Intelligent, Cold, Rational, Dry, though he opens up to people he likes over time
    ---Likes: Intelligence, Humor, a night in the field and some good alcohol after a long days work
    ---Dislikes: Irrational youth, nervous energy, Bothans, and Stormtroopers
    ---Habits: Smoking
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Caucasian
    ---Hair Color: Brown with the occasional grey in it
    ---Hairstyle: 1 inch long
    ---Eye Color: Hazel
    ---Clothing: Worn in Rancor Skin Boots, Camo Cargo pants, a black utility belt, white long sleeve undershirt open camo fatigue jacket all clothing has armorweave
    ---Other Attributes: Has a 3, 6 inch long scars on back, one long scar across chest, several blaster scars on chest back and arms, and small diagonal scar on left cheek
    GEAR: First aid kit, multi-tool, Model TD2.3 electrobinoculars
    Weapons: Modified DLT-19 heavy blaster rifle(Modified for Sniping) Modified E-11 Blaster Rifle(Side folding stock, longer barrel) DL-44 Blaster Pistol, cortosis weave Combat Knife, Det cord, and plastic explosives
    Armor/clothing: The only time Dacen wears armor is for CQC missions during which he wears chest knee and elbow armor
    notes on gear:
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity: No
    ---Knack: Has a knack for "reading" people so to speak
    Biography
    ---Back Ground: Born on Taanab to farmers Dacen lived a simple happy life but hard none the less. Him and his parents woke up at the crack of dawn and worked till dusk but Dacen enjoyed himself. In his little time off he would practice martial arts and was quite skilled at Judo by the age of 11. After his dad became ill Dacen took all of his dads work which included food gathering so by the age of 14 he was a decent shot with blaster rifles and pistols. When he heard of Order 66 and the Galactic Empire he knew something bad was brewing so he left the planet to see what was happening on Coruscant.

On Coruscant, a Stromtrooper found a blaster rifle in his speeder. Since they were illegal he was going to have to be taken in. He refused and assaulted the stormtrooper and fled the system. Since then he had been hiding out avoiding the new regime which grew more hostile every year. Eventually Dacen joined the Alliance. He excelled in training and was an excellent field soldier. When he heard of Unit 117 he signed up right away.

OOC: act like he has been here the entire time IC.

6. WISE_JEDI12

WISE_JEDI12 Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 7, 2005

IC: Dacen Mano

Dacen had a chair pulled up in the back corner of the room. He listened with interest to the Ryn's little speech.

"Hopin' that wasn't directed at me mate. I know most bein's don't like us Ryn but tha's a bit extreme 'eh?" He grinned, showing that he was joking, then he turned, talking to the whole group. "Just so ya'll know, you can put your lives in my trust, hell, they're in my trust whether ya'll like it or not. I'm watchin' ya'lls backs, I hope you do the same for me."

Though before he could reply the commander came in and said

?If there are no questions then I have only one more point to make. The members of this unit WILL watch out for each other! I don?t care if you hate the man?s guts; if he is in trouble, and you can help, than help. You may hate each other, but we are all we have got. That is an Order.? John looks around the theater slowly
    ?It is true that this unit will be more laid back than most, but that doesn?t mean that Alliance Military décor goes out the airlock. And just because we will be cut off from command doesn?t mean I won?t court martial those who fail to follow the rules.?
    John?s face softens a bit, he had always hated giving that speech.
    ?All right people we have a training mission scheduled, you?re all free until then, report to cargo bay three in one hour. Dismissed.?

Then thinking back to the Ryn's speech he hoped the gesture wasn't either since in a special unit they would need all the backwatchin they could get and then some. Dacen then pulled out a cigeratte from his jacket pocket put it in his mouth and lit it. He knew it was a nasty habit and that it would kill him one day but who the hell cares he thought, we are all gonna die someday and damn it sure felt good to smoke.

So as he inhaled he looked around and told the Ryn "You know what we all should watch each others back so don't worry as long as your in this unit I got yours."

Tag: DVC

7. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007

99 smiled behind his helmet, staring over at the Ryn. He knew he wouldnt have a problem with him at least. He spoke his mind openly. Alpha-99 liked that. He didnt beat around the bush and always had a joke ready. 99's voice came across his helmet comm crystal clear in the perfect match to Jango Fett, accent and speech slurring. Everything about his voice sounded exactly like Jango.

"No the gesture wasnt directed to you. Nor was it directed to anyone. Just getting comfortable. And you dont need to worry..."

99 moved as fast as lightning, drawing his right slug thrower and twirling it around on his index finger 5 times in a single upward motion, stopping with the pistol pointed at the ceiling, his arm bent at the elbow in a 90 degree angle.

"I take care of me and mine. So long as we work together, your 6 will be covered." He looked back at the other armored figure and spoke with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"There is an old Mandalorian saying for someone like you. "Ori'buyce, kih'kovid." Fits you perfect."

99 spun his pistol with a master hand and returned it to its holster without looking at it. Immediatly returning his arms across his chest and giving the ryn a slight nod.

Tag all

8. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Gaph
    Briefing Room

"You know what we all should watch each others back so don't worry as long as your in this unit I got yours."

He looked at the man. Camo pants, a camo jacket over a plain undershirt, Rancor hide boots. He was no soldier, not even a legitimate pilot. Smuggler was a possibility, but even that was unlikely. No, this man was a farmer, a man of the Land...not much different from the Ryn.

"That means alot to me mate." He said, truth be told he hadn't had someone watching his back for a while. He'd left his clan a few years back when the Empire started moving in on the Ryn. Didn't trust them, and under the imperial regime, just being Alien could be a crime.

"Them'll kill ya." He said, gesturing toward the cigarette in the man's mouth. His long blue tail snaked into the bottom left pocket of his trench coat, and he recited another proverb. "He who brings forth impurities in his body shalt bring upon him the impurities of the world..." He paused and laughed, his tail withdrawing from the pocket, wrapped tightly around a pack of black colored cigarillos. He removed one with his left hand, pulling a lighter out of his breast pocket. "They'll kill ya good." He said with an exhaling puff of smoke. He jerked his head toward the door. "Walk an' Talk?"

Tag: Dacen

9. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    IC:piko Whie
    Briefing Room

Not saying much to anyone as their new unit's leader addressed it's squad memebers Piko silently assesed the others around him who would now be somewhat dependent on his services, and provide some uses as well for his own liking. Listening to the brief instruction they received about their unit's uses to the Rebel movement the latitude they were granted was not surprising considering that their whole existent was illegal, but yet it just proved how desperate the Alliance was getting to remove Imperial dominance.

"So basically we're pirates with just a honorable cause eh "? Pilo commented to himself as they received their schedules.

From the information he had gathered so far Piko wasn't really optimistic of the unit's survival rate espeically with the fact that a lot of their missions hinted of serious lack of support from the Alliance, but then that meant that decision's would come quicker about certain situations.

"Uhm wonder where we headed first", Piko mused quietly as he read over the schedule.

Scratching the back of his neck briefly the black claded Alliance spy took a moment to survey his new unit once again wondering how trustworthy they would be espeically if they knew the price on his head. Piko had been less then eager to join the new unit for that lone reason, but a few wise words and a couple of incentives had persuaded him to take the post.

"We'll see if this gamble is gonna be worth the price", Piko thought as he put the schedule away before making his way for the door.

Tag: Anyone

(Occ sorry for not posting sooner, but I'm glad that this game is started)

10. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Alpha-99
    Briefing room

Alpha-99 saw that the meeting was coming to an early close before their training session and stood up straight. He made sure the button strap was secure over his pistol before striding to the door. He hadn't spoken to anyone else but he wanted to explore a little bit before training.

It was pretty rare to see a fully armored ARC Trooper walking around the halls of any vessel of any faction nowadays. He always drew some stares in his semi-imperialistic style armor. He would always hold a grudge towards stormtroopers for besmirching his armor with theirs. Theirs was supposedly more technological but 99 didnt care. It wasnt the armor that won the battle. It was the man under the armor. To date, he had only been hit once. And that was a time when he hadn't had his armor on at all.

There was of course obvious design issues between stormtrooper and ARC armor, 99's armor having been made to suit his own time frame, he was lucky enough to catch the last set of armor made for ARC's and it had been the prototype for the storm-commando. He had even trained a few of those pitiful soldiers. They had been good, but not as good as a clone. In retrospect it would be about 3 normal soldiers to add up to one ARC. Those were the kinds of men that the empire had sent him to make into fighting machines. They would never have been able to take 99 in a tactical situation. But there was a reason that 99 constantly wore his armor. It was lightweight but strong. Having been a prototype of its kind, it was vacuum sealed so he could survive in space with it. It wouldnt be a pleasant experience but he could live through it. And his HUD was completely custom. It was very similar to the clone commando's that he had encountered in his life. It read his eye movements and reacted accordingly to motions and actions. Small colored dots lined the top right corner of his view. He need only look at one and blink rapidly twice to open a different portion. It even had a small micro cam implanted on the back so he had almost a 360 degree view at all times. Barely anything could take him off guard when he had his armor on. He had thought about repainting the armor though. He never had thought about it enough to actually go through with it.

Before completely exiting the room he remembered something and approached the Colonel, offering a crisp salute before standing at the position of at-ease.

"Sir, will there be a dress code for this unit? At least a color code so outsiders will know we are from the same group? Right now we look like a ragtag bunch of mercs. I was curious about the SOP we will be operating from." (Standard Operating Procedure)

Tag colonel spartan, or anyone close by in earshot.

OOC: I know i wasnt tagged but im bored so oh well .lol

11. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007

John was going over some revisions to the training mission when he realized someone was beside him. Looking up he saw Alpha-99, the ARC armor gave him away, snap a crisp salute.

John turns and returns the salute. "At ease."

"Sir, will there be a dress code for this unit? At least a color code so outsiders will know we are from the same group? Right now we look like a ragtag bunch of mercs. I was curious about the SOP we will be operating from."

John smiled. He already liked this soldier.

"In the field we will be undercover most of the time, so your normal attire or civvies will be fine. On missions I would rather my soldiers be comfortable in there own armor. But when we,re on Alliance bases or ships I expect Alliance uniforms or BDU's.
    As for colors. They will be selected when the unit patch is put together, and I'll be accepting suggestions for a unit name from everyone.

OOC: don't worry about not being tagged just jump in if you have something to post. Also Alliance uniforms are a Brownish tan, the shirt is tan and button up with a high straight collar, the jacket also has a straight collar, it seals down the front, and has squared shoulders, rank goes on the right shoulder and the collar, battle ribins go on the right breast. unit patch will go on the left shoulder.

as for the BDU's think of Skywalker on bespin.

12. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    99 nodded and offered another perfect salute.

"I will look into requisitioning camo clothing sir."

Alpha-99 walked out of the briefing room and towards his quarters, already drawing strange glances from the random soldiers passing him in the hallways. He headed to his quarters and plucked his helmet and armor before settling down on his sleep couch for a rest. He would rest for an hour before the training began.

Tag all

OOC: im out for the night, its late!

13. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Dmentae - Ship

Dmentae ignored the most of the resulting discuassion, leaving the room and going straight to Hangar bay three, following a map that he had loaded onto his Datapad. He made it to the Hangar, seeing a Ship Repair crew having some difficulty repeairing a heavily modified ship. Dmentae walked over to them "Move" he ordered, getting under the ship and reconnccting to faulty cords, he pulled another out, then rolled under again, the Crew tyring to stop him, thinking he was sabotaging it, he just aimed a gun at them and went inside the cockpit. He re-connected a few wires, and then went abck underneath. Re-connected the socket from earlier and fired up the Ship. Walking out of the Loading Ramp to the startled faces of the Crew "How did you-" one of them started, but Dmenta ehad already left, feeling like he was being watched.

Tag: Any, GM

OOC: i thought that maybe you could watch us in our specific skills. and stuff. (my guy's bodyglove is his normal clothes, the Black Alliance Pilot uniform, but the armour hides most of it.

14. WISE_JEDI12

WISE_JEDI12 Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 7, 2005
    IC: Dacen Mano

Dacen liked this Ryn called Gaph. He seemed smart enough good street sense and he was a farmer and a wanderer which meant he was good people. Though he did notice the Ryn had a certain odor, he didn't mind he'd met many people who had smelled worse during his farming days. So he took a long drag and asked

"So what did the Empire do to you to get you to join aside from their alien racism I mean anything special. Personally I joined because I don't like the idea of one guy running the government especially a guy who ordered Jedi's killed"

While he waited for an answer he looked around the room at the ARC snapping a salute. The clone interested him, he thought that all clones were obedient to the Empire and he was interested to know how he was able to ignore order 66, though he did feel safe to have an ARC trooper in his unit.

Tag: DVC

15. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007
    Alliance Frigate ?Freedom?, Cargo bay three.

John waited as the last of the unit assembled before him. ?Alright people, this training scenario is going to be a live fire exercise. You will be facing training droids they are programmed to act just like there living counterparts. They are armed with blasters that are permanently set to stun.?

John holds up a data disk.

?This is your objective. You will retrieve this disk. It will be in the computer room under guard.
    Now, the computer room is at the end of a series of corridors. These corridors are an exact replica of a star destroyer?s corridors.
    We will go one at a time, and then well see about a team effort. By the way the corridors will reconfigure each time.?

TAG: Everyone!

OOC: Godmodding is enabled. I just want to see your guy?s fighting style. Make sure its interesting, and don?t be afraid to be creative. At the end of your training run let me know if you want to try a team battle. Post your answer OOC. Have fun guys.

16. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    Alpha-99 had woken up and immediatly pulled on his armor, before leaving the room he breifly considered grabbing his rifle. In the end he decided not to bring it with him. No need to bring out all of his tricks just yet. He proceeded to the hangar bay and met up with the others of this crew. 99 listened intently on the objective. Taking a still frame image of the disk in his helmet and sorting it to the side so he always had an image of what he was going after.

99 volunteered to go first. He stepped forward and moved his holsters up his thighs comfortably before leaning against the wall of the makeshift star destroyer. It all looked incredibly familiar to him.

Time to show this bunch why I was the best in my unit and why the empire took such a hit at me leaving for the other side.

His weapons werent terribly effective against droids regardless of how many times he had modified them. They were loaded with armor peircing rounds so they would do what they were meant to do at close range. It took his advantage away for having ranged weapons. Regardless, his hands flew over both button straps holding the weapons in place and tucked them aside.

He rounded the firt corner at a run, nothing lay in front of him. He saw a ventalation shaft above and without breaking stride, pulled both pistols from their holsters with a spin and landed with them directly at the spot he needed, the corners of the grating. He blew a 6 inch hole through both screws, dropping the grate open. His HUD was picking up electronic signals in the next corridor.

Droids

He pulled a detonator out of his back pouch and tossd it roughly into the duct, which led around to where the two droids stood in the next hall. The detonator being round, it rolled all the way around the corner with the inertia of his throw. He pulled out his favorite tool. The little red button. He pushed it as he stood with his back against the wall at the corner of the hallway. The detonator exploded through the vent and took the droids to the floor with the resulting debris. 99 pushed off of the wall with a smile on his face hidden by his helmet. He walked casually around that corner and stopped in front of the struggling droids. He put two rounds through their heads and another two in their control cluster at their chests. The rounds did their job, they broke the armor plating at close range like it was nothing but a protien cracker.

After moving around another two corridors he picked up another single droid standing waiting for him from the explosion and loud noise before. Surprise was completely out of the question..... for a normal soldier.

The droid was waiting, blaster ready for the first bit of motion to come around the hallway. A large mass tore out of the corner at high speed and the blaster was trained on it immediatly. pouring blaster rounds into it. 99 followed the piece of grating that he had grabbed and sprinted around the corner as the droid started firing. He dropped to his right leg, tucking his left under the right and sliding across the floor with his momentum alone, pouring rounds into every part of the droid. First the elbow joint that helped support its weapon. The round tore through the limb and it dropped to the floor, blaster still in hand. The droid reached down and attempted to pick the weapon up with its other arm. Which was immedaitly seperated and hit the floor as well. Next the droid dropped to the floor as its legs buckled at the knees and again, seperated from the main chassis. 99 kicked up and returned to his walking stride over the droid and held out his left forarm and his long vibroblade snapped up and activated, he plunged the blade into a crack in the droids chest plate with all his might

Alpha-99 had a problem with droids.

He sprinted ahead after folding the blade back into its place, his ballistic half-cape flowing behind him. Without breaking stride he nailed two more droids in the head before coming to a control room. The door shut behind him and locked. Gas started to pour into the room and he just

17. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Dmentae - Training Session

Dmentae appeared at the Training course as Alpha finished "Ill go now" he said, he walked into the maze, turning left into a Computer room, he sliced the comupter and opened up the Schematics, and he opened a pannel of spare and engiene parts, then recallobrated the walls to fold aside to give him a straight stretch of the room he was in to the Disc. He exited the mainframe, retreiving his datapad from it as he did. He turned to the pile and rapidly crafting a speeder Bike, it was a BARC "Seems i sill havent forgotten how to make these" he mounted the vehicle, and sped away, the modifications easily boosting him to the disk in a matter of seconds. He got the disk, and opened his data pad "Acessing Teleportation System, to link 83662092-Beta-7 Dmentae waited as the beams gathered him and he appeared in the front Plaza again "No casualties, no noise and no mess" he glared at the ARC "Explosives, I rmeember meeting Delta Squad on Geonosis once, had a nice chat with Fixer. Seems Scorch is a bit insane too, must run in the business" he walked off, leaving a pristine BARC speeder there, and his frozen time. 3.45. He sat in a chair and watched the viewscreen for the next contestant.

Tag: All

18. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    OOC: I have a few issues with that, namely the time and the speeder bike... but I will let it go.

IC:Alpha-99

99 watched the other person in armor slice the terminal and was impressed with the speed in which it was done. However as he passed and mentioned Delta Squad, 99 grew angry.

"Delta Squad was a clone commando unit. I am an Advanced Recon Commando. There is a difference. However, Scorch and I shared a few meals together, and he is indeed a maniac."

The ARC trooper pulled his spare detonator from his pouch and activated it with a hidden happy smile on his face. He held the detonater at arms length towards the other armored man.

"Sometimes you need to give up being a Hut'uun and live a little. Quiet your method may very well be..."

The detonator started ticking down.

"But it takes a true Or'dinii to overcome a Hut'uuns ways, I dont avoid battle because I know what I am capable of. It is my skill against anothers. What good is carrying weapons if you completely bypass their use? In a real situation this would be a lot tougher on your own. There would be no walls to move, no speeders to build. Only you, the man next to you, and your weapon."

He tossed the detonator to the man and made it to look like he was holding an imaginary detonator switch and pressed his thumb down before returning his attention to the course. The explosive continued to quicken its pace of counting down, mere seconds before it exploded now.

"Watch your shebs, vod'ika..."

Tag all.

OOC: for those of you not willing to look up those mandalorian words heres the translation,

Ord'inii- Complete lunatic
    Hut'uun- Coward
    Shebs- rear, backside
    Vod'ika- little brother

19. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Dmentae - Confrontation

Dmentae picked up the Detonator, and palced it on his belt "I dare you" he said, taking a hold of the ARC and holding him in rang eof the detonator. "You call me a coward or a maniac, this is neither, I know what i'm doing, and my skill is Slicing, i preffer a silent appraoch, and a an easy on,e so no pain is inflicted on anything, this is why I fight droids, and now fight Imperials, they use droids, and they feel less pain, as Alliance members dont torture" D,mentae held the man close, his rifle on his back and his blaster in his holster, he kept the man close to him "Fire it" he said, as the Detonator ticked increasingly fast. "Or are you a Hut'uun? Vod..." Dmentae waited for a response, activating a sheild so that the ARC couldn't be a coward and try beating or shooting his way out of this.

Tag: 99

20. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    OOC: alright, to many ifs in that, First off. The dude is wearing full body armor, theres nothing to hold onto. its slick stuff. Second your telling me that not only does the guy know mando'a, but he somehow has a sheild generator that he can put around an object in front of him? I dont want to have a lasting fight with your character, but he is messing with a semi deranged trigger happy ARC Trooper.

21. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: semi? and the neck armour has grooves where it connects to the bodyglove...that where hes holding him, and yeah, i know what i'm doing, i was trained under the Mando instructers too, so if ur guy knows Mando'a, so can Mine. He knows what hes doing. and the shield generator...KOTOR??? hello? body shields? its like that, only invisible.

22. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    99 smiled intensely behind his helmet. His wrist vibro blade slipped out and popped the small shield genterator, releasing him from its hold. He grabbed this armored mans wrist and twisted, throwing him off balance and striking out with his leg, dropping him to the ground.

Before anyone had time to react, 99 was on top of him. Pinning him to the ground with his knee on the mans chest and the vibro blade at his throat. The ARC Trooper pulled the detonator off of his belt and helt it in the mans face, leaning in close.

"I am no hu'tuun vod'ika."

The Detonator counted to zero and a small stick erupted from the top in a puff of smoke, shooting out a holographic flag that said

BANG YOUR DEAD

99 got to his feet, folding his blade and laughing hysterically.

tag

23. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Dmentae - Skirmish

"Even if that was real, I woudlt be dead" came a voice from behind the madman. Dmentae pointed at the body on the floor, merely a pile of crates with a hologram emitter under it "One step ahead, Di'kut he taunted, not wanting to bother with the ARC "Stay aweay from me, Mir'osik" he finished, and walked off, leaving the insanity behind him, he went to the Hangar and started working on a ship, always aware if someone was trying to creep up on him, due to his strange talent of knowing if soemone is nearby with ill intent or something against him. He sat in a turbolaser appropriately, meddling with it and increasing the firepower, and locking down the Phrik door "i like this thing" he remarked, followed by a comm to the ARC "Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur. So lets leave this behind us, im sorry and I acted out of place...im arrogant" Dmentse closed the channel and turned the aural comm off, twiddling with the Turbolaser a bit, he realised this was their transport vehicle, when he discovered a plaque 'Designated to the Unit 117.Special Operations Team' Dmentae shook his head "time to choose a room" he found the second biggest Dorm on the Carrier, and sank down, the biggest only having one bed and being the leaders, he took the bottom bunk farthest from the door, and laid down in it.

Tag: any

24. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    OOC: im sorry thats just unrealistic. there was no time in between being put on the ground that a fully armored man could slip out of a wrist lock stick a hologram on a pile of boxes and appear 5 seconds later behind the guy. and you cant play it off that it was a hologram the entire time because a hologram cant catch things, and a hologram doesnt carry a shield generator that can be destroyed. A hologram cant grab an ARC trooper by the chest armor (in the neck slot, ill give you that) but it has no substance. theres just no way. please try to keep it realistic to the boundaries of star wars. if you wanted to go hand to hand. thats one thing. but this guy is a freaking ARC trooper. and a test subject at that. hes the best of the best at what he does. your guy is wearing armor just as heavy as his if not the same.. you cant ninja your way out of a wrist lock.

If anyone else see's this as a bit unrealistic please say so, so i know im not nuts.

25. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: i only did that bcos u made my guy look like a noob, and hes not, i wouldnt do that to u, i only did then bcos u did...why diddnt u just back down, they dont make detonators hat make a boom flag, so im not the only one not according to the rules, lets just ignore that fight scene, do lets ignore that fight scene, ill come outta the challange, (yeah, the time was menat to be 30.45 or whatever it was, and im sorry) and then my guy can not say the ARC thing, abut leave and do the turbo thing later, bbut not the whole holocron fight thengy, or the insults ok? i wanted our guys 2 be friends as theyre similar, ur guys jsut arrogant (yeah, both of us are, butt urs started it with the whole u might wear our amrour but ur not one thing) but sorry anyway. ok?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.