main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

United Artist confirms TIX on sale for AOTC on Friday, May 3

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Sith_Slayer, May 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Qui-Gone-Drinkin Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    who are you talking to JO?

2. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Mar 12, 2002
    and is it Jor-e-n or Jo-ryan? for ur jango fett relative character?

3. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    the guy who asks about camping and tickets and all that junk every hour lol

4. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
  5. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Mar 12, 2002
    i was thinkin it was like Orion, the constellation, but with a Juh sound before it, thanks for clearin it up

6. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    'Friends' don't make 'friends' pay.....surcharges! {;>>

7. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    ***t I hope somebody helps me out I'm now broke till next friday.well unless I take back some figures and then the 6 buck s for JO's yoda I should be ok.

8. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    Mike, I can meet you down there for a little bit. and get you some dough. Enough for all of us :) I'll tell the guys here that I'm gonna be late to work tomorrow. They're really telling me that it's slow as hell and that I can probalby take a day. Might take a half day :)

9. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    read my post in the booooooring thread. I just got off the phone and nothing yet.

10. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    Is anyone skipping the midnight Continental show & going to the D&B amc24 for the morning show on the 16th. I am & Ill either be off work to wait for tix tomorow(if you guys want any) or my boss may keep me here-He said hell tell me by the end of the day-great- like im not freaking out already

11. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    I think I'm going to take a half day. If I can't take the morning half then I'll probably just see If I can hang out with Mike and I'll most likely just go up there with you and hang out for a little while and just say F$#@ the continental and watch it that morning @ westminster. Especially this whole Midnight showing thing that might not even PASS!

12. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    Well - i dont know about ticket limits or anything- but assuming my boss lets me have my vacation day Im buying tix for 3 shows on the 16th--i have one friend i may have to buy for so im getting
    2 for the FIRST show
    2 for an afternoon show(about2pm)
    3 for the 8 o-clock show(my wifes goin to that one) so if any one wants me to pick up any(again- assuming i can) i will do what i can. Im gonna watch the board today-but i have school tonight- so Ill only be in during the day today

13. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    well I'm seriously taped out so anyone wanting me to get them tickets in the am needs to get me cash tonight. other wise I'm sorry there is nothing I can do. I can stand in line for them if you guys want but I'm not going to stand in line just to get up there with no money and be like uh my friends are coming soon but aaauummmm can you hold 30 some tickets for me.I definatly have to say that lucas is a hole on this one, tickets go on sale the weekend of C2 come on guy. hell we dont even have a number of tickets we need to pick up for the "lost children" by my count just that I know of there is grimby ,1-a-b, jen, jeff, kim, DHD,darth jar and I have no idea about VT or anyone else that needs x amount for their friends to go with them heck I dont even know if they still want them because its not a midnight showing or where they want to see it at so I realy dont want any part of this deal cause I dont need the blame when things are fubar and everybody is mad heck no I catch enough crap already for causing problems.

14. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    1-a-b is taken care of, clockwork is gonna get him one. You can snag some money for Jeff/Kim's tix at their house. Other than that, I have no clue on everyone else's status.

15. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    oh yea I'm not adding robery on top of all that .

16. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    i didnt go to C2, I have money, & i still dont know my status! this sucks- i cant believe hes screwing the C2 people like this!
    let alone no midight show--- what the hell!
    Im guessing this will be a hot topic of conversation in Indy thogh- alot of pissed off SW freaks in one place with no tickets & the movie opens in 2 weeks. Scary thought

17. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    lmao no, Jeff said he'd leave money for 3 tix at his house for someone to come pick them up to get him, kim, and his pops tix or whatever

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.