DFW, TX United Artists WED 12:01 am showing

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Whatsabongo, May 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whatsabongo Jedi Youngling

You can't purchase tickets for the Galaxy 10 anymore cause it's sold out... at least the midnite shows are.

So, if what you guys are saying is true then that would mean your tickets for Thur. morning at 12:01 am are actually for Friday morning at 12:01 am? That doesn't make sense.

I don't think the wide release date has changed I think this is a special advanced screening. Maybe Due to spiderman's big weekend take. I don't know. I think they want to spreadsome word of mouth before the weekend. Also, Doesn't Lucas have some sort of deal with UA -- or financial interest. Weren't they also the first to get the new THX soundsystems when TPM came out???

I don't know... I'll be picking up my tickets during my lunch hour anyway. If the tickets are wrong no biggie and if their right Woo-Hoo!
  2. krwade3 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    If you actually think That spiderman is going to in anyway effect ATOC you have lost you mind......

I just came back from C2 and let me tell you that spiderman did nothing to reduce the amount of people there so it surely isnt going to change the outcome of the biggest Blockbuster of our time.

Spiderman has a week left and thats that. After that it will fall to second or below,but it will not hold 1st thats for sure...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.