main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Unity Guess list thus far...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Apr 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Unity Guest List (in alphabetical order by club and first names)

501st (Lead contact(s): Ian Heibert, Mark Chu Lin, Karen)
    Bob
    Brian
    Tami
    Tim (aka Theatrix?)

"Black Fleet" (Lead contact: Alex Diaz)
    Claudine
    Johnny B

EBSW (Lead contact(s): ??? George Derieg)
    George Derieg
    Pat Malon
    John Liddle

Fan Force(s)
    AJ Scott (SVRF)
    Bridget (lead contact for SVRF)
    Devinn (SVRF)
    Jerri (former CR of Jacksonville FF)
    Wade Wilson (SVRF)

Rogue Squadron (lead contact: Ming S. Pan)
    casey J Shem
    Christina M Ytuarte
    Darby Hinshaw
    Rachel S Miller
    Terrill Couther
    Tomas Lorca (guest: Ariel Martinez)

SBSW (Lead contact: Mikk)
    Jenn Mendoza
    Mike Mendoza

SFFF (lead contact(s): Ming S. Pan, Matt Tolosa, Robert Lee)
    Angelica Vanecek
    Anne B.
    Charles Black
    Dale Tolosa
    Dan Rose
    Erick R Stiener
    Eva Vanecek

LFL Honored Guests (last but not least!)
    Mike Quinn
    Mary Franklin
    Steve Sansweet

Dream Guests (as in... only in our dreams, ignore this section unless you want to laugh):
    George Lucas
    Mark Hamill
    Carrie Fisher
    Harrison Ford
    Natalie Portman
    Hayden Christensen
    Ewan McGregor
    all those other SW people in the movie
    Those midgets in the ewok and jawa outfits
    Members of the Jedi Council
    Master Yoda
    Pizza the Hut
    Harry Potter
    Alf
    The Fandago puppets
    N*Sync (NOT!!!)
    etc...
    and Shania Twain (just because!)

OK that's all I have for now, if you last name is not listed it's cos I don't know it or forgot it. ;) If your not listed and are affliated to a club that their lead can vouch for you let me know. If you want to bring guest(s) let me know. If you hate my guts let me know. :)

So it begins... :D

2. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    LFL Honored Guests (last but not least!)
    Mike Quinn
    Mary Franklin
    Steve Sansweet

Really?

whoa.....

I think I'll need to wear the depends adult diapers this night.

3. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Ming, I'm waiting for an official list from my group. In the meantime I'll fly over to the RL and post the same thing there. I may or may not be able to pick up tickets at the Moscone depending on when I get into SF Friday afternoon. How long are you guys planning to be at the booth?

4. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    SVRF additions
    Mike (Deadpool)-arriving with me

Ric Peralta
    Autumn Robertson
    These people will not be able to pick up tickets at WonderCon, can they pick them up at the door?

5. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    To pick them up at the door, you have to know the secret knock. (j/k). We'll leave some tix at the table, and two people should be breaking everything down. Or you can call Ming or myself, as to where you are, and you can meet us to get you the tix. PM if you need our #'s, Bridg.

6. Padawan_Learner_Yoda

Padawan_Learner_Yoda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 3, 2002
    Please add me under the SBSW contingent.

-Conrad B.

7. Jazmachine

Jazmachine Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2003
    Mikk also said he will be there

8. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Your "dream list" Ming? You missed out on BayCon last year. Natalie WAS there. I have a pic to prove it!

9. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Just messin around Matt... and yeah we know you have Natalie's movements down 24-7 *coughs* stalker *coughs* ;)

Gotcha Conrad. I will post an updated list wednesday.

Bridget, when you get your confirmations from your SVRF contingent and e-mail the names to me. :)

10. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    Oh uhhh My Bio is misleading.

My real name is PimpBot 6.9...or Mikey for short.

11. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    What'e everone bringing, BTW? I'm getting maybe mini-croissant sandwiches and hopefully *crosses fingers* a special "Dagobah-themed" punch!

12. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    I'm going to try to bring as many home-made "Sithed" eggs (aka deviled eggs) as my chickens will provide me eggs for.

13. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    "I think I'll need to wear the depends adult diapers this night."

A statement I'd never have thought twice about making, and a post that will dog me for years to come thanks to Mike.

I LOVE IT!

I had such a great time with all of you guys. I can't wait to see all the pics from the Unity gathering and the Con.

I would have loved to stay for Steve's speaking engagement but I had to go early. I'm sure it was wonderful.

Thanks to Steve, Mike and Mary for making it to hang out with us. It was a pleasure to meet them all, and be picked on..never let it be said I'm not willing to make an arse out of myself to get a giggle.

I had a 35mm camera with me as well and I'll get those back in a few days and scan them.

I can't wait to see my pic with The Teen Titans. My little boy will go crazy when he Sees who Daddy got to kick it with.

Thanks to everyone again it was 24 hours of fun, sleep deprived mayhem...and I got to bring home a stack of new comics to read. Call me the Poor Man's Jack Bauer.

P.S: The $10.00 Fanfilm Rules! I haven't laughed that hard in a good while.

14. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    I promise you, Mike, you're NEVER going to live that one down. ;)

Thank you to everyone who organized and attended Unity. It was an awesome event, as was Saturday's WonderCon. For those of you spending today at the Con, have fun and we'll see you soon. (Maybe at Steve Sansweet's ;) )

15. Kessel Runner

Kessel Runner Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 10, 1999
    Thanks so much to everyone for an absolute great time. It was so much fun getting to get back in touch with my San Francisco SW roots. It was so great meeting so many of you, and to see some of you again (Matt, Dale, etc., forever my camping nutso buddies).

Ming, thanks for letting us crash at your pad. Despite your near record time knock out, Dev and I had a great time complaining about the Giants with you.

To Steve, Mary, etc. it was such a pleasure to meet you. I'm glad that I was able to bring my good friend Autumn from LA to meet all of my SF/Sacto brethren, and for us to let Steve know that we know Peter.

With my continuing disability and inability to work, I hope to be able to come and visit you guys on a fairly regular basis. I know that Autumn had an absolute blast and would like to get to know some of you even better during her next two months in the City.

Kessel Runner, aka Ric, aka Hiro Protagonist, aka Jack Shaftoe, King of the Vagabonds, thanks you for your hospitality.

16. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    yes 2am falling asleep is a knock out for me. Normally I don't got to be by 5am. Anyway, it was awesome! I'd elborate but I'm SO tired. I need a weekend from this weekend! Post more soon. Thanks everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.